[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

tlb84

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by tlb84 »

Sosnovka map
Skybox
Graphic bug
Xbox One

While in 3rd person view if you move the camera to the right and slightly below your tractor. The skybox will disappear from the game, and a static mesh will replace it. Is repeatable, and the only way to fix is to save game and reload map.
Tacit_Fiatagri2022

Post by Tacit_Fiatagri2022 »

Object: Visual Cero-A Rating
Console: Playstation 4
Problem: Upon starting the game, A Cero-A box pops up in the low-left corner before opening credits.
Happens if I do: Install current PS4 patch 1.02
Notes: I can't recall seeing any region's rating system posted in the opening graphics.
Elric

Post by Elric »

I just downloaded an update from Xbox Live, and now the game won't load or start at all. I get the splash screen and "Press A". That's it. It locks up after that.
SEANMG42

Post by SEANMG42 »

bittramp wrote:- Vehicle/Object: FHL 13 AK
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: Arm controls gone
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: If I drive the FHL to a new location, loaded or unloaded, only control available is to fold out support feet. No arm controls are there.
you have to select the tool on the tractor in order for it to work.
ThePTMan

Post by ThePTMan »

Game start up issue post recent update.
Xboxone

Played through evening yesterday no issues. Started up console and was informed new update was available. Updated game. Attempted to start after update. The game intro plays, then says press a to start. Press a, results in attempt to load then freezes and crashes back to dash board. Multiple attempts, same result. Hard restart done, same result. Appears others having similar issues. Any suggestions? Is this a known bug? Is this being looked into for fix?
Elric

Post by Elric »

ThePTMan wrote:Game start up issue post recent update.
Xboxone

Played through evening yesterday no issues. Started up console and was informed new update was available. Updated game. Attempted to start after update. The game intro plays, then says press a to start. Press a, results in attempt to load then freezes and crashes back to dash board. Multiple attempts, same result. Hard restart done, same result. Appears others having similar issues. Any suggestions? Is this a known bug? Is this being looked into for fix?

Good to know I'm not the only one. So I guess I just have to wait for the fix now. *censored*, was looking forward to playing today.
Jap_Girl

Post by Jap_Girl »

Elric wrote:
Xboxone

Good to know I'm not the only one. So I guess I just have to wait for the fix now. *zensiert*, was looking forward to playing today.
It might just be an error in the update download why don't you try to delete the update delete the DLC reinstall them both and see what happens.

I would recommend also deleting the farm simulator game files also and reinstall everything even the game but before you do that backup your game save files.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Elric wrote:
Xboxone

Good to know I'm not the only one. So I guess I just have to wait for the fix now. *zensiert*, was looking forward to playing today.
Just downloaded the XboxOne update minutes ago and I did not have the issue you both have experienced. I'm playing right now just fine. Maybe your update downloads got corrupted somehow.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Elric

Post by Elric »

Jap_Girl wrote:
Elric wrote:
Xboxone

It might just be an error in the update download why don't you try to delete the update delete the DLC reinstall them both and see what happens.

I would recommend also deleting the farm simulator game files also and reinstall everything even the game but before you do that backup your game save files.
I've deleted the game, the saves and everything else, and reinstalled twice now. No luck so far.
Elric

Post by Elric »

Jap_Girl wrote:
Elric wrote:
Xboxone

I've deleted the game, the saves and everything else, and reinstalled twice now. No luck so far. Done everything I can think of. This is a digital version purchased from the Xbox store. Been playing it for a couple of weeks. Was playing it this evening when the game abruptly declared it needed an update and shut down as I was playing. After the update...no joy. And like I've said, I did all the deletes, reinstalls, switch storage drives, everything. Short of buying the game on disk I don't know what else I can do.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Elric wrote:
Jap_Girl wrote:
Elric wrote:

I've deleted the game, the saves and everything else, and reinstalled twice now. No luck so far. Done everything I can think of. This is a digital version purchased from the Xbox store. Been playing it for a couple of weeks. Was playing it this evening when the game abruptly declared it needed an update and shut down as I was playing. After the update...no joy. And like I've said, I did all the deletes, reinstalls, switch storage drives, everything. Short of buying the game on disk I don't know what else I can do.

Try contacting support.
customer-support@giants-software.com
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
brunntho
GIANTS Software | Senior Programmer

Post by brunntho »

Do you have a steering wheel connected to your xbox one?

Which DLC's do you have installed on your xbox one?
AMD Evangelist and Enthusiast
max0mizer

Post by max0mizer »

Skullblits wrote:
Elric wrote:
Jap_Girl wrote: It might just be an error in the update download why don't you try to delete the update delete the DLC reinstall them both and see what happens.

Try contacting support.
customer-support@giants-software.com
Same issue with me, hard restart, reinstalled three times, deleted local memory, but nothing. All my other games work fine but this one is not working at all. Bought the digital version, no DLC's. Starting to sound like it may be a digital version issue. I also bought mine only two weeks ago. I did put in a tech support ticket today, waiting on a response from them...
fattness

Post by fattness »

Same issue for me. I downloaded the digital version back in July. I have all of the DLCs including the gold edition. The update caused my game to load, play the intro then when pressing A it freezes and eventually kicks me to the dash board. I have cleared cache, re-installed multiple times, but that hasn't worked. I also spent 2 hours with Microsoft support, which wasn't helpful either. I even restored my xbox one to factory defaults, that failed to work as well. Deleted my saved files thinking about they were corrupt, but that didn't work either.

I have sent a couple e-mails to support but haven't gotten any response.
Delta

Post by Delta »

fattness wrote:Same issue for me. I downloaded the digital version back in July. I have all of the DLCs including the gold edition. The update caused my game to load, play the intro then when pressing A it freezes and eventually kicks me to the dash board. I have cleared cache, re-installed multiple times, but that hasn't worked. I also spent 2 hours with Microsoft support, which wasn't helpful either. I even restored my xbox one to factory defaults, that failed to work as well. Deleted my saved files thinking about they were corrupt, but that didn't work either.

I have sent a couple e-mails to support but haven't gotten any response.
Hello,
Try this: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 45#p677054

Alot have fixed the issue by not having their headsets plugged in.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665