[FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Nixon Redgrave

Re: [FS15] Bug collection for consoles (Xbox/Playstation)

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

- Vehicle/Object: N/A
- Console: Xbox One
- Bug/Problem: Funds are deducted and credited to both accounts when Separate accounts is turned on
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Happens if I do: Load a save in multiplayer. Have a person join your game. Turn on Separate accounts. Do not transfer funds to the other person's account. Hire a worker. Note the worker's wages/supplies are deducted from both player's accounts simultaneously. The joined player's account will run a deficit. Turn off Separate accounts. The joined player's deficit will be deducted from the admin player's account even though the amount was already being deducted as the worker was working. The same will apply in reverse when selling — both accounts are credited and when the Separate accounts is turned off the admin player's account is credited again.
KMark74

Post by KMark74 »

Vehicle: equipment purchased from the dlc packages
Console: xbox one
Bug/Problem: game loses purchased dlc equipment
Singleplayer multiplayer: both
Happens if I do: disable dlc in order to play multiplayer with someone who hasn't bought the dlc. When I go back to singleplayer on the same game, the dlc equipment I bought before the multiplayer session is gone along with the money I bought it with.
Nixon Redgrave

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

- Vehicle/Object: Egg
- Bug/Problem: 1 egg spawns in the middle of an outdoor table top next to the starting farm house
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Either
- Happens if I do: Purchase 59'chickens. Let them lay 60 eggs. Check to see if one of the eggs appears in the middle of the table top outside the starting farm house. This doesn't necessarily happen with every egg laying cycle.
Nixon Redgrave

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

This may not be a bug, specifically, but would be nice to see changed.

- Vehicle/Object: Harversters - any with straw swath
- Bug/Problem: Cannot Enable straw swath when harvester is empty
- Happens if I do: Harvest canola. Empty harvester. Attempt to Enable straw swath. Receive error regarding fruit type being incompatible even though there is no fruit in the harvester. This forces you to harvest a quantity of compatible fruit first in order to enable the straw swath, which makes it easy to harvest half a field before noticing it isn't on. Would be nice to set it prior to starting a harvest or directly after harvesting something such as canola.

Edit: This appears to be a bug as the straw swath can be toggled back on if you quit to the main menu and reload the game save. Sounds like the variable storing the fruit type isn't really being cleared when the harvester is emptied and a reload forces that.
Last edited by Nixon Redgrave on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Mobile water/fuel tank
Xbox 360
Single player
When pulling the mobile water tank or fuel tank they slide around like their on ice even when fully loaded.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
snowyowl

Post by snowyowl »

- Vehicle/Object: Screen boxes showing weather/time and controls
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: Bright boxes are permanmently displayed causing image retention/burn-in on Plasma TVs - needs semi-transparent option setting or option to appear temporarily only when R1 or R2 presssed
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: N/A
- Happens if I do: n/a

PLEASE can you make a mod/patch to make the Console version friendly to Plasma TVs, by allowing the two bright white boxes that are always on the screen to be set to be semi-transparent. Without this, the game damages Plasma TVs by causing image retention over time. I have to limit the time my son can play the game on our PS4 - which is a real shame - we have a visible shadow of the time/weather box in the top right on our TV picture. All that would be required is an option to allow the two big white menus to be set to be semi-transparent, and ideally the level of transparency also. This is common in most games these days for elements that are white and stay on the screen all the time - e.g. Minecraft allows you to do this.

The clock/weather box in the top right pat of the screen is permanently there - so this is essential.
The control menu box in the top left can be turned off - but this is not helpful if you are not 100% familiar with the controls - so here it is also pretty essential to be able to set it to be semi-transparent. As an alternative idea - a neat option would be to set it to be invisible unless one of the R1 or R2 buttons is pressed - when it would appear and then disappear once no button has been pressed for perhaps 5 seconds - so that it only appears to show the controls when you need them - rather than permanently. This would also be neat as the block can be large otherwise, limiting the view.

PLEASE can this be added to a patch for consoles as soon as possible, so that we can enjoy this fantastic game without worrying about burning the screen of our Plasma TVs.
Nixon Redgrave

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

- Vehicle/Object: Lamorghini Mach 230 VRT
- Bug/Problem: Hill climbing performance poor
- Happens if I do: Equip two Agroliner HKD 302. Fill with canola. Leave farm and drive west on road past starting farm house towards grain elevator. Note dismal hill climbing performance approaching the grain elevator. Empty both HKD 302. Drive south from transport company towards grain elevator. Note dismal performance on grade between job board and fuel station. At its steepest point max speed is 9 MPH. This same load on this same grade with the Deutz Fahr Agrostar 6.61 max speed is 7 MPH. The difference in engine performance on these two tractors — 143 HP vs. 220 HP — would seem to indicate a significant performance improvement, yet when laden the Mach 230 VRT is a paltry improvement over the 6.61. This doesn't seem right. Sure, the unladen top speed of 38 MPH vs. 26 MPH is an improvement, but when used for work, this top speed rating isn't of value. You would expect superior torque in the 230 VRT.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Regarding the fps on ps4, the low fps in most of the woods gets even worse from in cab view.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

trogladitez wrote:Regarding the fps on ps4, the low fps in most of the woods gets even worse from in cab view.

Cant you plant trees in a field? Avoid wooded parts till its fixed.

I planted 80 trees. It was laggy, but only when i was in the middle, edges where fine
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Delta

Post by Delta »

Xbox 360
Single Player
New Holland T8.320
Can't attach tippers to the New Holland T8.320, Even the option to attach in auto help don't show. I tried on the Fliegl TMK 266 Bull and Krampe Big Body 900 S.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
EndyBoooj

Post by EndyBoooj »

- Vehicle/Object: HEM 538 Z
- Console: PS4
- Bug/Problem: a piece of log keeps floating in the air after it went trough the Wood chipper. It cannot be grapped again, saw it in pieces and I can drive right trough it. It just floats there like a piece of ghost wood.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: when I made Wood chips of the trees, located at my farm near my silo's in Bjornholm. it's a piece of a white tree.
PS4 Player
LandroverKeith

Post by LandroverKeith »

Windrower on field 40 turns mowed grass into thin air
Chainsaw marker near impossible to see whilst trying to cut trees down or into logs.
Anymore than 16 stacked bales together makes game lag as if the ps3 is a zx spectrum
The chipper as mentioned in previous posts
And the volume doesnt seem to alter/ drop, unless i enter and leave a tractor

All on ps3
Nixon Redgrave

Post by Nixon Redgrave »

- Vehicle/Object: Ursus Z-586
- Bug/Problem: Unfolding/folding animation hitch glitch
- Happens if I do: Connect Case IH Puma 160 to Z-586. Switch to 3rd person camera. Observe hitch point jump off and pivot left & right as unfolding/folding animation occurs.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Xbox 360
Singleplayer
Framerate drop
The framerate drops occasionally when almost all the slots are filled even with everything spread across the map I'm 4 slots short of having them filled.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
commander2001

Post by commander2001 »

silo bug i found a silo bug on ps4 version that needs to be fixed up

went up and down the silo 4 times that 1% will not dissappear

to reproduce this is easy

1.dump chaff to make silage
2.once rdy pick it all up
3.u'll end up with 1% that wont go away
Last edited by commander2001 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.