[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Xtrememaster

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by Xtrememaster »

The joke is so nice that they also included the older patch 1.3 notes together.. So it would look like that did their best at least.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

Exactly. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but this is the only reason I can think of a well. It's disgusting. I'd rather have fixed game than new vehicles and a map (which are nice, but what good is that when the game is messed up?).
Melody
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Melody »

Hi all,

please let me know which bugs are not being fixed that are however listed in the first post. I did a quick comparison between the change log and the list but couldn't find any (The vehicle specific bugs have been summarized, though).

As to the amount of fixed bugs: We are constantly thriving to bring the best of gameplay experience to you, but sometimes we have to disregard some improvements or bug fixes for various reasons.
Graphic Designer @ GIANTS Software
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

This is the real 1.4.1 changelog:

Code: Select all

Visible distance of growing trees reduced (1.4)
    Improved performance with large amount of wood pieces (1.4)
    Input axii for frontloaders and cranes can be seperately mapped (1.4)
    Optimized button mapping (1.4)
    Fixed Crash at the end of the benchmark (1.4)
    Fixed visuals for fertilizer fillplanes (1.4)
    Various vehicle and tools fixes (1.4)
    BGP: easier to empty silos (1.4)
    Fix for HectarCounter Mod (1.4)
    Mod bale types are loaded correctly (1.4)
This is what the first post says was supposed to be fixed:

Code: Select all

• Visible Distance of growing trees is too high
• The input axes for front-loaders and cranes cannot be set separately (Euro Controls not possible)
• Not all buttons of more complex gaming wheels can be used (e.g. Logitech G27)
• Input binding with multiple input devices causes problems (random order of the devices)
• Various text and translation issues
• Mod Bale types aren’t properly loaded
• Crash at the end of the benchmark
• Benchmark result cannot be saved. Log error: ‘Running LUA method ‘mouseEvent’. Not enough memory’
• Manure fill plane is displayed wrong
• Field 23 maize: Helper (chaff cutter) turns in the middle of the field. Happens on Field 36 as well with an empty trailer.
• Ursus Z586: wheels interchanged
• Krone Easy Flow 300: Shop description is missing ‘straw’ as a fruit type
• Bergmann Carex: Braking is too abrupt
• TAM Leguan Quattro 40: Steering lock angle should be 45°. Bad lock
• Kuhn GF 6502: Twists to the left and/or right when driving off-road
• Windmill: Income/hour is only 40€, although the shop description says 4000€/hour
• Kuhn FC883: Center of Gravity is off
• Thresher: Drives off too early in the headland and loses swath
• Thresher: Drives off directly after unloading and lowers the cutterbar while driving. Doesn’t adjust anymore as in 1.2
• Machines: Wobble while driving
• NH RollBelt 150: No wheel dust
• NH BigBaler 1290: No wheel dust
• Deutz Agrostar 6.61: 2 cylinders of the rear hydraulic have the wrong ref (http://puu.sh/k996w/5cdad0ea1e.jpg)
• Jenz HEM 583: While working with the crane, the chipper shakes and slides
• Kuhn GF 6502: Side-slips slightly
• BGP Silo: Bunker Silo cannot be emptied completely
• Dedicated Server: After entering a wrong password (client) the game freezes. It displays “Wrong password”, but you cannot interact with the game anymore.
• IndoorHuds: When you add the HectarCounter to a mod, it works, but the harvested area doesn’t save (worked in 1.2)
• Improved performance with many pieces of wood
I don't think this needs any further comments.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Nice to see they fix bugs in a bugged game engine..
Melody wrote:Hi all,

please let me know which bugs are not being fixed that are however listed in the first post. I did a quick comparison between the change log and the list but couldn't find any (The vehicle specific bugs have been summarized, though).

As to the amount of fixed bugs: We are constantly thriving to bring the best of gameplay experience to you, but sometimes we have to disregard some improvements or bug fixes for various reasons.
On this moment i really dont experience that best gameplay you are talking about.. There are some flaws in this game that ruins this best gaming experience.
But giants really dont care, because they are already been busy on a new farming simulator game, called version 17.. I paid a lot of money for this farming simulator 15 game.
And now I feel they let me down. They really dont listen to their customers, its hard to get in contact with them, because of their automatic e-mail system that only response with a basic answere.

Yes i have got 3 licences from this game..Also some DLC content and one copy of the gold expansion.. I wanted to run a dedicated server at my home.. But iam still doubt of doing that if this game is still bugging.

Maybe its a good idea if we have some contact through Prived message, so we can see if there are some fixes for the problems i encounter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. First question, what they are going to do about the worst performance of the Ponsse Buffalo yellow grapple...
My experience now is that it wont work well.. If you pick up a log it might fall out.. When you twist it (with the turn function) the claws goes `open` and the log also might fall out.
With two logs it even goes much harder, you just cant move the boom on normal speed, oterwise it also might fell out.. How it is now it looks more like a dinky toy, then a real high performance machine. I found out that the claws are getting open much easier by it self when picking up heavy loads, or heavy weight logs..
The claws needs to have more `hold` to keep the load in place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Second question, will all of the mirrors adjusted ` better`. Most of them are out of seight.. so they cant work `out of the box` some are good, but the most doesnt work properly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Look at this topic: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=87510
There was a problem with the arms of this farmer in the black edition.. I had fixed it my self... I really like to see that they would a make an new installer with this fix and replace the old one on their servers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Other thing about the mirrors. There seems to be a problem with these mirrors and the amount of reflection sources.. When go over it, on part / side / source of the other mirrors goes black.. Ive already had send a private message to stegei..
The problem also happens on the new tatra LKW in the gold edition:
Xtrememaster wrote:There is a bug with the mirror on the new farming simulator 15 gold edition truck LKW TATRA (the yellow truck) Right on 4:40

https://youtu.be/oCezfqeg7Kc?t=4m41s

The lower goes to black like it happen on the other verhicles..

Really a shame if this happens on new content you are releasing..

I hope it will be fixed before release this gold edition..

The outcome was:

Hi

We have not planned to fix this, due to performance reasons. Currently, there is a limit of 3 mirrors (2 for the vehicle and 1 for the water). However, you can create multiple objects that share the same plane which will only count as 1 mirror (e.g. you can use this for 2 side mirrors that are almost on the same plane).

If you absolutely need more mirrors, you can tell the engine to allow more with the script function setMaxReflectionMaps(count). With this, you can increase this up to 8 mirrors.

Regards
xxxxxx

I really like some information about getting this done. Iam not familiar with this kind of modding.. I really like to see some tutorial on these forums how we self can fix this problem.. Why i like to fix this mirrors, is because they tend to be a feature in this game, that never worked right.. I have good high class machine running this game, so i dont
expect to much performances issues.

Only what would make it sense if the water has reflections, but the mirrors not work properly. And how much would effect this performances issue on an Core i5 2500K system or a haswell or skylake PC. I really dont use low class computer components, so i`d really like to get the full features out of this game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. These buckets and the manure forks do need some performance tuning
Xtrememaster wrote:Vehicle/Object: Buckets, silage, woodchips
- Bug/Problem: Unloading buckets taken to long (seems to be to much delay) (also filling have to much delay) (delay needs to be shorter)
ImageImageImage

- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: singleplayer and multiplayer
- Happens if I do: It happens when I want to empty the bucket in a trailer
- Operation System: windows 7
- CPU/GPU: intel I5 -2500K, AMD R9 290 OC 4GB Vapor-x

- OTHER: It also happen with dung (cow-poo)
When unloading them, it goes really slow, some of the contents still stick in the buckets and or manure forks. Its annoying if some of the contents leaves behind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. There is also a problem that you cant unload fermented silage from a loaded trailer to an empty BGA bunker.. at the Biogass plant.

Where did i get this fermented silage from? I had some spare silage left in the BGA near the Cow shed.. I want to shovel it from the BGA bunker on a trailer and then unload it in an empty BGA bunker.. Shovel that fermented silage in a trailer went fine, but couldnt unload it in a EMPTY bga bunker at the biogass plant for making money of it.

Otherwise why would it make sense if you even can load fermented silage on a trailer and cant do anything with it then unloading it again on the same place.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
slojoeguam

Post by slojoeguam »

I can't speak to the other commodities, but the time limits for increased demand for silage are not working correctly. The last two times I have had increased demand, both were for 18 hours and they stopped early. They were fine for what ever hours remained in that day that they started, but then disappeared at midnight. Last night I had 10 hours left on an 18 hour increased demand and at midnight those hours got wiped out and the pricing went back to normal.