[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

frank936

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by frank936 »

- Vehicle/Object:all the liquid tanks
- Bug/Problem:al the tanks slurry/diesel freeze when i start to fill it and you cannot move them anymore
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single
- Happens if I do: when start filling
- Operation System:
- CPU/GPU:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

danielhawkins wrote:
Xtrememaster wrote:Its not true about what you are saying, i remember that most of them of the verhicles doesnt have that problem.. So if this was a giants engine limitation, the other ones would also have this mirror problem..

I would recommend to try it out for your self, and see that iam really have it right.. You see that some tractors dont have this mirror black problem.. A little of them have it..

If it works fine on the other tractors, it could easilly be fixed.. So yes its a bug / problem actually. Why this problem persist, is because giants-software is doing a rush job..
They really dont have test these functions before release the new content to the world. I think thats really bad, and it would damage giants image.
Not wanting to start a big fight here but RickenBacker is 100% correct. Not all vehicles have this problem because (read carefully), not all vehicles have 3 mirrors that can be displayed at any one time (because the camera doesn't have a wide enough angle to pick them all up). I have tested all vehicles in game and can guarantee that firstly there was the only selected few that had 3 mirrors visible at one time and if i brought all 3 mirrors into view at the one time on the vehicles that i could do it on, ONE of the mirrors turned BLACK = Giants Engine Limitation as has been stated time and time again.

The vehicles where you could get more than 2 mirrors into the camera view are:

Liebherr Telehandler
Buhrer Tractor
JCB Skidsteer loader
Hurlimann tractor XM130 T4I
Same Tractor Fortis 190

And they all reacted in the same way, as soon as a 3rd reflective source moves into view another goes black as the Giants Engine only allows 2 reflective sources to be shown at any 1 time. and as Rickenbacker said its the same with the lights. Maximum 2 light sources will shine light onto the ground.
Maybe it should better if they would remove the inner mirrors.. So that only the outer mirror would work fine..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
mgunn

Post by mgunn »

Vehicle/Object:n/a
- Bug/Problem: Since I updated program with 1.3 I've noticed that I don't get the extra when a buyer offers e.g wheat 1200 * 1,5 I only got the 1200
- Happens if I do: Selling to buyers with offers
- Operation System: windows 8
- CPU/GPU:

Br
Mikael
Keldin

Post by Keldin »

mgunn wrote:Vehicle/Object:n/a
- Bug/Problem: Since I updated program with 1.3 I've noticed that I don't get the extra when a buyer offers e.g wheat 1200 * 1,5 I only got the 1200
- Happens if I do: Selling to buyers with offers
- Operation System: windows 8
- CPU/GPU:

Br
Mikael
I believe the 1200 includes the bonus, so 800 * 1,5. You can verify this by checking the prices at other locations, they should hover around the 800 mark then.
Platform=PC
mgunn

Post by mgunn »

Before update to 1.3 I got 1200 * 1,5 = 1800 so thats why I'm asking
danne142

Post by danne142 »

Second Bug:
- Vehicle/Object: Neither
- Bug/Problem: Weather changing
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer. Not tested in Multyplayer.
- Happens if I do: When I save and exit my savegame and come back after a couple of seconds or a couple of hours the weather has completely changed. When repeated the weather doesn't change back to the initial weather forecast but a completely new forecast will be displayed.
- Operation System: Windows 7
- CPU/GPU IntelCore i7[/quote]

Found this as a problem as well, As i am using soilmanagement mod and you have to calculate with the weather it´s hard to get it right if you can´t turn of the game cuz it´s changing so i hope they fix it...
sparangao

Post by sparangao »

Vehicle/Object: all vehicles
- Bug/Problem: rear mirrors do not always work
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: singleplayer
- Happens if I do: It happens when I rotate the view in the cabin
- Operation System: windows 10
- CPU/GPU: intel I7-4700HQ / Geforce GTX 770M

Vehicle/Object: all trailers
- Bug/Problem: filling
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: singleplayer
- Happens if I do: when the trailer is 100% full, the amount that you see in the trailer is less than it should be
- Operation System: windows 10
- CPU/GPU: intel I7-4700HQ / Geforce GTX 770M
sparangao

Post by sparangao »

frank936 wrote:- Vehicle/Object:all the liquid tanks
- Bug/Problem:al the tanks slurry/diesel freeze when i start to fill it and you cannot move them anymore
- Happens if I do: when start filling
- Operation System:
- CPU/GPU:
I also have this problem
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Vehicle/Object: Buckets, silage, woodchips
- Bug/Problem: Unloading buckets taken to long (seems to be to much delay) (also filling have to much delay) (delay needs to be shorter)
ImageImageImage

- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: singleplayer and multiplayer
- Happens if I do: It happens when I want to empty the bucket in a trailer
- Operation System: windows 7
- CPU/GPU: intel I5 -2500K, AMD R9 290 OC 4GB Vapor-x

- OTHER: It also happen with dung (cow-poo)
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Melody
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Melody »

Updated the first post with information from the German Bug Thread.
Those are the bugs that will be fixed with 1.4
Graphic Designer @ GIANTS Software
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

That's not very much to be honest (after how many months?).
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Octopuss wrote:That's not very much to be honest (after how many months?).
Indeed, i didnt know why i helped all the time to notice the problems / bugs i had found..
What it really makes me sad is, that you cant get any commands on the bugs are listed in this thread by the community. I really wanted to know if something get fixed or not..They really decide everything without notice anything.
But when i saw that list, what the hell did giants-software do al the time?? Counting the money they have got for the last years

This year would for me the last time i bought this game.. Why spent more money on a gaming that still have technical problems..

Isnt it really possible to solve this problem:

- Vehicle/Object: Silage from the cow shed to silage to the biogas plant
- Bug/Problem: Cant move/transport the silage from the cow shed to the biogas plant. It says that i can unload it there on the biogas plant bunker (empty bunker offcourse), but it gave me a message that it wont accept it here. (for me seems that silage is just silage, so it needs to accept it to dump this trailer in an empty bunker.) My intention was to sell this silage on the biogass plant.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Propably both. (for now it happens on the bjorn holm map, but could be a problem on the other map to.
- Happens if I do: Shovel the BGA out near the cow shed and loading it on a trailer and want to dump it on the BGA biomass plant..
- Operation System: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU/GPU: AMD R9 290 4GB

Picture will say it all:

Other thoughs: If this isnt a bug, please make it possible we could dump the silage only in the empty bunkers.
Its nice to have a lot of silage near the cow shed, but if we cant sell it to make some money out of it would be disappointed.
Whats the point of shovel silage in the trailer, but we cant dump it anywhere..And offcource sell it
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

For me it's the broken borderless windowed mode.
I am dying to play the new map and with the new vehicles (I'm from Czech republic so I can highly relate to most of the DLC), but I will simply not buy it if this really is how the company doesn't care about fixing their product.
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

- Vehicle: Case IH Puma 160
- Problem: Wiggle exaggeratedly.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer.
- Happens if I do: When loading harvester or unloading trailer.
- Operation System: W7 x64
- CPU/GPU: i5 4690 / GTX 760.
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

Is the 1.4 patch a joke? You can't be serious with EVEN LESS fixes than what you wrote in the first post. This after several months? That's ridiculous.