[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by Stegei »

Hi,

if you have Patch 1.3 installed and you find bugs, you can report these here.

Example report:

Code: Select all

- Vehicle/Object:
- Bug/Problem:
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer:
- Happens if I do:
- Operation System:
- CPU/GPU:
Please make sure, that you can reproduce the reported issues and make sure, that you include the steps to reproduce the issue.

Bugs that will be fixed with the next patch
• Visible Distance of growing trees is too high
• The input axes for front-loaders and cranes cannot be set separately (Euro Controls not possible)
• Not all buttons of more complex gaming wheels can be used (e.g. Logitech G27)
• Input binding with multiple input devices causes problems (random order of the devices)
• Various text and translation issues
• Mod Bale types aren’t properly loaded
• Crash at the end of the benchmark
• Benchmark result cannot be saved. Log error: ‘Running LUA method ‘mouseEvent’. Not enough memory’
• Manure fill plane is displayed wrong
• Field 23 maize: Helper (chaff cutter) turns in the middle of the field. Happens on Field 36 as well with an empty trailer.
• Ursus Z586: wheels interchanged
• Krone Easy Flow 300: Shop description is missing ‘straw’ as a fruit type
• Bergmann Carex: Braking is too abrupt
• TAM Leguan Quattro 40: Steering lock angle should be 45°. Bad lock
• Kuhn GF 6502: Twists to the left and/or right when driving off-road
• Windmill: Income/hour is only 40€, although the shop description says 4000€/hour
• Kuhn FC883: Center of Gravity is off
• Thresher: Drives off too early in the headland and loses swath
• Thresher: Drives off directly after unloading and lowers the cutterbar while driving. Doesn’t adjust anymore as in 1.2
• Machines: Wobble while driving
• NH RollBelt 150: No wheel dust
• NH BigBaler 1290: No wheel dust
• Deutz Agrostar 6.61: 2 cylinders of the rear hydraulic have the wrong ref (http://puu.sh/k996w/5cdad0ea1e.jpg)
• Jenz HEM 583: While working with the crane, the chipper shakes and slides
• Kuhn GF 6502: Side-slips slightly
• BGP Silo: Bunker Silo cannot be emptied completely
• Dedicated Server: After entering a wrong password (client) the game freezes. It displays “Wrong password”, but you cannot interact with the game anymore.
• IndoorHuds: When you add the HectarCounter to a mod, it works, but the harvested area doesn’t save (worked in 1.2)
• Improved performance with many pieces of wood
Farmer_S

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by Farmer_S »

- Vehicle/Object: Console New Holland vehicles
- Bug/Problem: *edit* not a bug, but the New Holland Telehandler and wheel loader would make nice additions.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both
- Happens if I do: They are just not there.
- Operation System: Windows 8.1
- CPU/GPU: Not sure what to put here, but yes, I can run FS15 perfectly fine.

Please add these vehicles, maybe as an official Giants mod on the Farming-Simulator website, please remember us PC users, and don't make that a console exclusive. *edit* Not a bug, but it would be great.
Last edited by Farmer_S on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

These items have never been planed to be part of patch 1.3. However, we will have more information about this later on, probably in a few days.
lsfarmingdu22

Post by lsfarmingdu22 »

hello I unable to take the 1.3 it gives me the setup files Please obtain a new copy of the program
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

Stegei wrote:These items have never been planed to be part of patch 1.3. However, we will have more information about this later on, probably in a few days.
Oh ok, it seems that it's my mistake. Thanks for hearing me out, though, and I hope you guys can make it happen. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Farmer_S wrote:-Please add these vehicles, maybe as an official Giants mod on the Farming-Simulator website, please remember us PC users, and don't make that a console exclusive. *edit* Not a bug, but it would be great.

Cough mods cough
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

- Vehicle/Object: IT Runner Grain Container
- Bug/Problem: Shakes and moves about when another vehicle or implement is close by if the container is unloaded and disconnected from the hook lift.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Will be both
- Happens if I do: I was using the Jenz Chipper and just dropped off the grain bin so i could put chips into it and once i hopped into the tractor with the chipper attached (chipper was a good 6 feet away from the bin) the bin started shaking and it moved a little from its flat surface onto a very slight slope (like between 1and 5 Degrees) and then it slid down the slope. It also happened with a harvester. The bin has been dropped off so not attached nor anywhere near the hook lift and as soon as you drive along side with the harvester the bin loses all friction properties it seems and either shakes or slides down a slop if it is on one.
- Operation System: Windows 7 Professional
- CPU/GPU: Intel i7-3770K 3.5gHz/MSI GTX 970 4Gb

I will test to see if it happens to the skip container as well but so far it is a real problem on the grain container. Worse than it used to be.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Stegei wrote:These items have never been planed to be part of patch 1.3. However, we will have more information about this later on, probably in a few days.
I guess they are part if a bigger pack?
Jameshook

Post by Jameshook »

- Vehicle - any harvester
- bug/problem - hired worker 'blocked' after unloading
- single player
- Happens if I do: after unloading a harvester, the hired worker is stuck and does not resume when the tipper/overloader is removed. Happens all maps.
- Operation System: Windows 7 SP 1
- CPU/GPU: not sure, but yes, I can run FS15 perfectly fine.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

- Vehicle/Object: all vehicles hired workers use
- Bug/Problem: when a hired worker finishes unable to use vehicle unless I hire/dismiss worker & start/stop engine(tab out etc.)
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: both SP & MP
- Happens if I do: try to operate vehicle after hired worker
- Operation System: Windows NT 6.1 64-bit
- CPU/GPU:CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 BE Processor/GeForce GTX 750 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
DOMAPOI

Post by DOMAPOI »

- Vehicle/Object: Any grain harvest (although I use a mod harvester I did test it with a stock one that came in the game too).
- Bug/Problem: Shakes like it's in a earthquake when operated by hired hand and is offloading to a tipper. And, after offloading tries to forces it's way past the tipper/truck and tips it over.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer:So far, just tried in single player
- Happens if I do: what I mentioned above
- Operation System:Windows 7
- CPU/GPU:CPU I7/GPU don't know it's processor but has 2 GB of video RAM (not shared).
FS15 version: 1.3.0.1

OK, as I said, I mainly use a mod which is the Class 7800 harvester but have tried it with stock harvesters and it did the same thing. When it reaches the end of the field where I am waiting to offload it, it will start the off load and start shaking like it is at the epicenter of an earthquake and start to slide around. OR, if it gets full before I can get to it, it will stop and start shaking the same way and start to shimmy off to the side, out of position. And, after downloading and in the middle of it's turn around, each time it stops to change direction it will shake some more. It never did this before the patch 1.3

Next problem is different but still involves the harvester with hired worker. After it has offloaded into the tipper and and has to turn around to the left to start the next row, it will try to force it's way through the tipper/tractor and tip it over while continuing to try and force its way through. Again, this never happened before this latest patch. I would attach a picture but this forum won't let me insert or paste one into this post from my hard drive.
matumx100

Post by matumx100 »

Hello,

I have a problem, i have farming simulator 2015, i downloaded 1.3 update, and when i install it it says i don't have Farming simulator 2015 (English).
How can i get 1.3 to work.
Any help is helpful
Matumx100
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Yep sometimes this problem pops up. I had it come up when i tried to install a beta 1.3 patch a few weeks ago and i just went onto my Disk (as i bought the game by DVD) and clicked setup.exe (not autorun as it tells you its already installed). Or if you downloaded the game then just reinstall using your downloaded setup file. Then try installing the patch. No idea why the patch couldn't find the game but a reinstall seems to fix the problem. If it still doesn't work then completely uninstall the game (of course save a backup of your "Farming Simulator 15" folder first, located in My Documents>My Games then when it gives you the option "Remove savegames" click no!! If even that doesn't work post here and someone else will have to help.
Just recapping the most important thing...Before you do anything make a copy of your Farming Simulator 15 folder in (My Documents>My Games).
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Holle74

Post by Holle74 »

- Vehicle/Object: T8.435 smartTrax, Tiger 10 LT
- Bug/Problem: watch spoiler youtube video
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: single
- Happens if I do: full turn, also happens with hired worker
- Operation System: win 7 home 64bit sp1
- CPU/GPU: i7-3610QM, Nvidia GTX 670M
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

When will these thing be fixed??

I have found this problem with ponsse buffalo

- Vehicle/Object: Ponsse buffalo
- Bug/Problem: When almost full loaded with logs, the grapple heigth is to low. It would bump with the heighest row of logs (i think that the lower boom needs to go more to backwards.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both, its just a verhicle design problem
- Happens if I do: If iam loading to last heighest row of logs on the loading cart.

Problems happens sinds this game was released

Also the trees needs to get FIXEDon the bedding WHEN DRIVING(so they never would move) .That includes ALSO for OTHER TRAILERS AND BALE TRAILERS so THE LOGS AND BALES WONT FALL OFF WITH DRIVING

- Vehicle/Object: JCB260 SKIDLOADER
- Bug/Problem: WHEN INSIDE THE SKIDLOADER (VIEW) When move the mouse a little bit to the right, the right mirror switching between black and mirror mode
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: BOTH
- Happens if I do: IF IAM USING THE INTERNAL VIEW INSIDE THE JCB260 AND MOVE THE MOUSE A LITTE TO THE RIGHT..

PROOF:

Second problem:

- Vehicle/Object: JCB260 SKIDLOADER
- Bug/Problem: WHEN INSIDE THE SKIDLOADER (VIEW) LEFT AND RIGHT MIRRORS ARE NOT ALIGNED PROPERLY
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: BOTH
- Happens if I do: IF IAM USING THE INTERNAL VIEW INSIDE THE JCB260 AND WANT TO LOOK IN BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT MIRROR.
IAM ONLY SEEING IS THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

PROOF:

Only seeing the ground, but cant see anything behind it.

And this:

I HOPE YOU ALSO NOTICE THIS:

From this moment on, it isnt possible to dump or to loading the woodchip `bunker` directly from the woodchipper.. ( It would be much easier to shred the wood on the main yard) containers or trailers would be still usefull when go much further away.
Hopefully giants could adding this to this absolutely nice game, so they would make this game more nicer...

I have tested it out today, but the capacity of the woodchips wont increase nor the pipe would aim to the woodchip pile.

This would be the idea: https://youtu.be/O0WRVAwSeBE?t=1m45s

I REALLY LIKE TO SEE IF WE COULD ADD THE WOODCHIPS FROM THE OUTLET OF THE WOODCHIPER TO THE WOODCHIP STORAGE BUNKER.. SO NO INTERVENTION OF TRAILERS IS NEEDED TO RAISE THE AMOUNT OF CAPACITY.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: