[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

BullFarmer

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by BullFarmer »

Too many bugs to list fully but here are some I have noticed on PS4:

-If you get into the Liebherr wheel loader at the cow farm on Westbridge hills, the engine noise disappears after it starts up and is replaced by the noise of the cows from the farm!
- The sound of the Krone Big X 1100 disappears suddenly as you zoom the camera out while harvesting with it.

For some reason the models have been changed for the interior of the Case IH tractors to older, incorrect models. The interiors were much more accurate prior to the update!
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@ BullFarmer: Since you mention you are playing on PS4, please report bugs in the separate bug-report thread for consoles: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 68&t=82398
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
TwistedFarmer

Post by TwistedFarmer »

I just installed patch 1.3. Now placeable items and vehicles don't show in store. The mods, including Giants custom content show in mod list (option\mods) but starting new game, whether default map or custom. The only mods working are the game changing ones. Placeables and vehicles are not in store. Checked log file, shows mods being loaded. No errors. Have not tried in MP just SP.
Win 7 x64 sp1, i7-5960X, 32gb DDR4 (4 x 8gb), 24gb duel Nvidia titanX (12gb x2 DDR5), main display: 42" Sony 1080p 120hrz TV, display 2 and 3: Sanyo 32" 1080p 60hrz TVs.
Hope gave all needed info to resolve this.
This is my home and studio workhorse. I do special effects for movie industry. And some of the apps I run will put any game to shame. Especially the 3D motion video rendering app. Can't use computer while that runs.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

This bug has been there since the game came out... it is not related to 1.3 but does need to be rectified.

- Vehicle/Object: Fliegl DPW180
- Bug/Problem: The swivel point on the trailer where the wheels are mounted locks up. Once you turn to a certain angle the wheels will lock there and when you drive straight it drags the wheels sideways until you give it a jolt. Also the wheels wander all over the place at even medium speeds. Seems they need more friction.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer
- Happens if I do: Hook this trailer to any vehicle and turn a corner either slow or fast and the wheels will jam up once turned to a certain angle.
- Operation System:Windows 7 64bit
- CPU/GPU:Intel core i7 3770K 3.5gHz/MSI GTX 970 4GB

See this image as to where the wheels jam up. This is the minimum angle they lock up at. They will jam up at any angle greater than that as well.

What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
slojoeguam

Post by slojoeguam »

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but right now, the camera angle, zoom setting and lights on the vehicle reset when you tab away from a vehicle and come back. This is most annoying at night when I'm working 2, maybe even 3 fields at once with 5 or 6 vehicles I have to constantly tab back and forth from. EVERY time I have to re-turn on the lights on the vehicles and adjust the camera to the proper angle and zoom. It's driving me crazy! The camera angles, zoom settings and the lights on the vehicles should stay set where they are until the player changes them.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@slojoeguam: unfortunately this seems to "work as designed" since this has been the same for a couple of releases now. I would hope that Giants finally changes this in the next release of FS.

In the meantime there are a couple of mods you can use to fix these issues:
Drive Control: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/drivecontrol
Better Steering: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/besser-le ... astatur--2
Quick Camera: http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/35396
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

There is a bug with the mirror on the new farming simulator 15 gold edition truck LKW TATRA (the yellow truck) Right on 4:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCezfqeg7Kc

The lower goes to black like it happen on the other verhicles..

Really a shame if this happens on new content you are releasing..

I hope it will be fixed before release this gold edition..
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
ThwartMantella

Post by ThwartMantella »

First Bug:
- Vehicle/Object: Ursus T-127 and Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72
- Bug/Problem: Hud disappearing when loading bales.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Singleplayer. Not tested in Multyplayer.
- Happens if I do: When loading bales the entire HUD, (minimap, the ''controls'' panel, the time and money panel and the speed indicator panel.) completely disappears. When the bales are unloaded, the HUD comes back.
- Operation System: Windows 7
- CPU/GPU IntelCore i7

Second Bug:
- Vehicle/Object: Neither
- Bug/Problem: Weather changing
- Happens if I do: When I save and exit my savegame and come back after a couple of seconds or a couple of hours the weather has completely changed. When repeated the weather doesn't change back to the initial weather forecast but a completely new forecast will be displayed.
- CPU/GPU IntelCore i7
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object: Silage from the cow shed to silage to the biogas plant
- Bug/Problem: Cant move/transport the silage from the cow shed to the biogas plant. It says that i can unload it there on the biogas plant bunker (empty bunker offcourse), but it gave me a message that it wont accept it here. (for me seems that silage is just silage, so it needs to accept it to dump this trailer in an empty bunker.) My intention was to sell this silage on the biogass plant.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Propably both. (for now it happens on the bjorn holm map, but could be a problem on the other map to.
- Happens if I do: Shovel the BGA out near the cow shed and loading it on a trailer and want to dump it on the BGA biomass plant..
- Operation System: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU/GPU: AMD R9 290 4GB

Picture will say it all:

Other thoughs: If this isnt a bug, please make it possible we could dump the silage only in the empty bunkers.
Its nice to have a lot of silage near the cow shed, but if we cant sell it to make some money out of it would be disappointed.
Whats the point of shovel silage in the trailer, but we cant dump it anywhere..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
arator

Post by arator »

- Vehicle/Object: Ursus tractor 15014 with Grimme Rootster 604 (only tested with 2 tractors, I didn't have the problem with Deutz Farh 7250 TTV)
- Bug/Problem: when the rootster 604 is attached to the ursus tractor and you make a too short turn, the tractor and attachment will jump and fly around. Sometimes it's falling on his roof/back, so a reset of the engine is needed.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: only tested singleplayer, but i guess it's multiplayer too
- Happens if I do: attach the rootster 604 to ursus tractor and make a very short turn
- Operation System: windows 10
- CPU/GPU: I7, Nvidia 640M
Octopuss

Post by Octopuss »

Bug introduced with patch 1.3: running the game in windowed mode permanently shows Windows taskbar. Very annoying.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Xtrememaster wrote:There is a bug with the mirror on the new farming simulator 15 gold edition truck LKW TATRA (the yellow truck) Right on 4:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCezfqeg7Kc

The lower goes to black like it happen on the other verhicles..

Really a shame if this happens on new content you are releasing..

I hope it will be fixed before release this gold edition..
That's not a bug, just a limitation of the Giants engine. You can see it in some of the vehicles we have now, as soon as you have more than two mirrors in view, one of them turns black, as the engine only allows two reflective surfaces, and two light sources, at the same time. So no vehicle can have more than two lights shining and two active mirrors at once. Not likely to get fixed, except maybe in FS17...
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Its not true about what you are saying, i remember that most of them of the verhicles doesnt have that problem.. So if this was a giants engine limitation, the other ones would also have this mirror problem..

I would recommend to try it out for your self, and see that iam really have it right.. You see that some tractors dont have this mirror black problem.. A little of them have it..

If it works fine on the other tractors, it could easilly be fixed.. So yes its a bug / problem actually. Why this problem persist, is because giants-software is doing a rush job..
They really dont have test these functions before release the new content to the world. I think thats really bad, and it would damage giants image.
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

Xtrememaster wrote:Its not true about what you are saying, i remember that most of them of the verhicles doesnt have that problem.. So if this was a giants engine limitation, the other ones would also have this mirror problem..

I would recommend to try it out for your self, and see that iam really have it right.. You see that some tractors dont have this mirror black problem.. A little of them have it..

If it works fine on the other tractors, it could easilly be fixed.. So yes its a bug / problem actually. Why this problem persist, is because giants-software is doing a rush job..
They really dont have test these functions before release the new content to the world. I think thats really bad, and it would damage giants image.
Not wanting to start a big fight here but RickenBacker is 100% correct. Not all vehicles have this problem because (read carefully), not all vehicles have 3 mirrors that can be displayed at any one time (because the camera doesn't have a wide enough angle to pick them all up). I have tested all vehicles in game and can guarantee that firstly there was the only selected few that had 3 mirrors visible at one time and if i brought all 3 mirrors into view at the one time on the vehicles that i could do it on, ONE of the mirrors turned BLACK = Giants Engine Limitation as has been stated time and time again.

The vehicles where you could get more than 2 mirrors into the camera view are:

Liebherr Telehandler
Buhrer Tractor
JCB Skidsteer loader
Hurlimann tractor XM130 T4I
Same Tractor Fortis 190

And they all reacted in the same way, as soon as a 3rd reflective source moves into view another goes black as the Giants Engine only allows 2 reflective sources to be shown at any 1 time. and as Rickenbacker said its the same with the lights. Maximum 2 light sources will shine light onto the ground.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
ThwartMantella

Post by ThwartMantella »

ThwartMantella wrote:First Bug:
- Vehicle/Object: Ursus T-127 and Arcusin Autostack FS 63-72
- Bug/Problem: Hud disappearing when loading bales.
- Happens if I do: When loading bales the entire HUD, (minimap, the ''controls'' panel, the time and money panel and the speed indicator panel.) completely disappears. When the bales are unloaded, the HUD comes back.
- CPU/GPU IntelCore i7

After having the console enabled I discovered that the ''Inspector Mod'' somehow conflicted. I have the latest version of the ''Inspector Mod'' now and the bug reported by me is gone. I apologize for any trouble this might have caused.