[FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

farmertuck

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3)

Post by farmertuck »

Problem with the drive control mod and the rental mod since 1.3
I play FS19 on PC!
Using a Logitech G29 and Saitek side panel.
Also a farmer IRL
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

wildflower wrote:Hello,

This bug is not regarding 1.3 patch, but about 1.1 patch for ITRunner:

Now when i unload the 'containers' they get stuck the moment that they touch the ground! therefore the tractor and trailer jump of in the air.
It happens when trying to place in the shed or when dropping on the fields.
This did not happen before patch 1.1!!!! :this:
It happens in single and multiplayer...
Yes i noticed this too. It was a problem though that the containers be it any of them were pretty much like on castors if you bumped them. They just literally floated all round the place like they weighed nothing. Now that is fixed but thus has caused unloading problems which you can get around by driving forwards slowly as it unloads. I did this before that anyway because unloading them on a grade made them end up totally wonky. It just needs to be the frame to have friction properties and when unloading i.e the little castors at the back touch the ground it wheels along easily to unload.
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Its true, before they were floating around, i notice that when you drive a little forward, the tractor don't jump up that high!.

Than i drive a little backwards to release the container, its a minor flaw, but not the end of the world.
At least , the containers are not shaking anymore, when come into contact for (un)loading.

Next on my list to test, the logs, (next weekend :-) ) because they gave me hard times already :blushnew:
And the woodchips were no present before neither ...
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

- Vehicle/Object: IT Runner platform
- Bug/Problem: When you load up one of the modules on it, the module goes a bit left or right on the frame, and sometimes, when the frame is fully back on, the container is offset to the left or right by default.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Only tested in single player, but probably both.
- Happens if I do: Attach a module and load it up.
- Operation System: Windows 8.1
- CPU/GPU: FS15 can run perfectly fine.
- Extra info: I noticed the chaff container from bergmann is the only one that doesn't have this problem.

- Vehicle/Object: Articulated Machines
- Bug/Problem: There should be a bit of oscillation on these machines as well, just like on the JCB TM320S, it has it done right.
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Only on singleplayer, but it's due to a design problem, so it's probably both.
- Happens if I do: Go over uneven surfaces in the in-game articulated machines.
- Operation System: Windows 8.1
- CPU/GPU: FS15 can run perfectly fine.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object: DEUTZ-FAHR 7250 TTV BLACK EDITION

- Bug/Problem: The farmer having problems with his arms, they are not moving right (elbow up problem) (the arms are not set right on the model farmer)
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Tested Single player, but Multiplayer would be the same problem
- Happens if I do: Using the tracktor
- Operation System: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU/GPU: AMD R9 290 4GB

-Addiontal info: This problem existing from when the game was released, it was never fixed it seems..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object:

- Bug/Problem: Kuhn primor3570 does not detach (there is no option) in the cow barn when there isnt a bale inside
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Tested Single player, but Multiplayer would be the same problem
- Happens if I do: Trying detach inside the cow barn

-Addiontal info: When trying to detach the kuhn primor inside the cowbarn, i get the option the unload it, but there is no bale inside (already empty)

* When driving outside the cowbarn it can detached, but inside the cowbarn it wont work(when empty), before when the game was released it didnt had this problem..
There is also a second problem, when its detached outside the cowbarn its reacting weird its moving by it self when nothing touching it..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object:
JCB stumpgrinder

FSI POWER TECH ST 65 T

- Bug/Problem: I miss an option to remove low grown bushes and branches that are hard to remove(for clearing path ways)
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: Both
- Happens if I do: Trying removing low grown bushes
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Vehicle/Object:

Jenz HEM 853 woodchipper

- Bug/Problem: There is no working light source from the boom to the ground where to pick up the logs or branches , only the woodchipper have a good light source / bundle

On the image here:
You might think there would be enough light, but in-game its much darker and very hard to see where to grap with the grapple..

- Happens if I do: Trying using the woodchipper when its night or very dark. But cant hardly see whats is on the ground near the chipper.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

- Vehicle/Object: poettinger EUROBOSS 330 T

- Bug/Problem: The meter on the lower right corner says its 100% full loaded

But if i look to the actual capacity, its really half full.. It needs to be at least really full. (learned that full = full, and empty = really empty)

- Happens if I do: Using the euroboss 330T
- CPU/GPU: Intel core i5 2500K and AMD R9 290 4G / Nvidia 660GTX 2GB

- Extra info: If you search on the internet: It can be really more full, so please change the animation capacity.

Last edited by Xtrememaster on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

The most worst tool i ever have seen from giants-software:

- Vehicle/Object: From the JBC DLC

JCB log fork
The source of the image saying its a jcb-manurefork, actually its the jcb log fork.

- Bug/Problem: There are several problems with it.. And it really doesnt work accurate, its a nightmare device in first glance..

1. Its very hard to shovel logs and branches with this fork, they really wont getting in.
2. Think that the weight is to heavy to use on the JCB 260 skidloader (or the weight of the skidloader isnt set right or balanced right), because the skidloader turns over to soon and to much when this implement is attached..
3. There is some backlash on the part thats closes.. (also hingens doesnt looks connected to the body) when this happens.
4. The upper part dont hold / keep the logs / branches firmly inside the fork.. When driving the skidloader or moves the `upper claw` getting open suddenly and everything falls out.
5. Logs can fall-out or move out of the open sides of this log fork.
6. When flip this fork to the direction to the ground, and want to pick up the log.. The upper `claw`parts is measured to sort
What happens is the following.. The fork doesnt get enough grip (miss grip the log) to hold the log and it jumps out of the fork, when it seems to be under heavly pressure.
Conclusion would be, that the upper part of the grippers, needs to be a little longer so the logs always moves inside the fork.

I have made a drawing to make it understandable:

The red line (arrow) says in which direction its need to be longer.. Till the blue line is how it is now.. But it needs to be adjusted to the orange line.
If this is fixed, you would see trees would easier to seat them firmly in the fork.

- Happens if I do: Using it with the JCB skidloader whats it was designed for.
- CPU/GPU: Same as usual
- Extra info: Hard to work with in this condition, hard to shovel, hard to keep everything firmly pressed in the fork.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Xtrememaster wrote:- Vehicle/Object:
JCB stumpgrinder

FSI POWER TECH ST 65 T

- Bug/Problem: I miss an option to remove low grown bushes and branches that are hard to remove(for clearing path ways)
- Happens if I do: Trying removing low grown bushes
This is a bug report, not a request. You should know this by now and dont spam
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Mind with your own business, you're not the boss here. You are spamming by your self of posting unnecessary messages.. Go the try to find a life Eric.

Dont be Rude. Skullblits. Final warning
drewCZ

Re: [FS15] Bug collection (v1.3) - Helper issue

Post by drewCZ »

Hello, after patch v1.3 was installed, helper doesn´t work properly. I was use tractor with plough, much diferrent types, mods, or built-in. At the end of field, helper allways stops work and do not turn to go back. While I turn tractor manually to back direction, and switch helper on, they goes allways one row and stops again.

- Vehicle/Object: Any tractor + any plough
- Bug/Problem: helper stops work at the end of field, do not turn to back direction
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer: SP (MP not tested)
- Happens if I do: use hired worker
- Operation System: W7 pro SP1 64 bit/ W7 home SP1 64 bit
- CPU/GPU:
1. HP 8530w, Intel Core2Duo T9600 @ 2,80GHz, 4GB RAM, nV Quadro FX770M w latest drvs
2. PC Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3,00 GHz, 8GB RAM, nV GTX 560 w latest drvs
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
wijsje

Post by wijsje »

Hello,

I've wanted to start on cows... so i mowed grass, i'l collected the grass with for example the Pottinger Euroboss 330T, empty the euroboss 330T at the depot for biogas or depot for cows, compacting after that goes super fast to 100% only need to drive 3 or 4 times over it, but i am unable to cover it so the silage process can begin.

Tried every vehickle but it won't work. it's not possible to make silage.

Now i have alot of mowed grass in the depot's but am unable to take it out again. it's compacted to 100%

ok... problem is solved :) *thumbsup*
Last edited by wijsje on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delta

Post by Delta »

Hello,

I've wanted to start on cows... so i mowed grass, i'l collected the grass with for example the Pottinger Euroboss 330T, empty the euroboss 330T at the depot for biogas or depot for cows, compacting after that goes super fast to 100% only need to drive 3 or 4 times over it, but i am unable to cover it so the silage process can begin.

Tried every vehickle but it won't work. it's not possible to make silage.

Now i have alot of mowed grass in the depot's but am unable to take it out again. it's compacted to 100%
The silage bunkers have to be filled %10 or more before your givin the option to blanket it. Turn on auto help to see what the fill level is.
Q-dance Ambassador.
XboxOne user
Need console help/tips? Check this thread: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 31&t=83133
Bug reports: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=868
How to find/post log txt: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665