[FS15 GOLD Edition] Bug Collection Thread v1.0.0

BumpmyStump

Re: [FS15 GOLD Edition] Bug Collection Thread v1.0.0

Post by BumpmyStump »

Xtrememaster wrote:Is it possible the reduce the loading time on sosnovka map?? Its some really very long.. (dont know if it could be more optimized)
Loading the whole game is longer with the newest update compared to the last version.. well at least for me.
_polar_

front loaded fertilizer with rear sower filling level bug

Post by _polar_ »

Hi,

PC version.

When I attach the ZA-M 1501 on the front of a Z250 TTV, with the Rapid A 600S at the rear, to go and refill both with seed and fertilizer, the fertilizer displays the filling level of the sower. It does refill correctly however.

Just a small bug. Thanks for your great work. Loving FS 2015 Gold Edition. *thumbsup*
_polar_

Post by _polar_ »

Correction to previous post.

Whichever is attached first is the one that is displayed.
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

• PC/Mac/Console: PC
• Model/Object: Zetor Crystal 12045
• Issue: front wheels do not fit model 12045
• Single- or Multiplayer: All
• Steps to reproduce: choose other wheel

Zetor Crystal 12011 2WD

Zetor Crystal 12045 different 4WD

front wheel 12045 original 4WD
rear wheels are unified

in game
_polar_

Post by _polar_ »

Hello again,

PC version.

When returning to the farm silo on the Bjornholm map, I accidentally drove (at about 50 km/h) over an SB-700 weight that I had dropped by the side of a field. The weight then shot to the NW corner of the map. When I tried to recover it, I discovered that there is an invisible wall preventing me from reaching it. This is by no means a big loss, but the physics involved leave me a little puzzled. :zunge:

polar

EDIT: Perhaps I should add that I was pulling a TAW 30 full of grain at the time.
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

big bump on the road in this coordinates.

Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
danielhawkins

Post by danielhawkins »

• Model/Object: Rostselmash Acros 595 Plus
• Issue: (Tested on Field 14 & 19 so far but I reckon its all fields as it is something to do with harvester setting, not the map) When the hired helper is harvesting, his stopping point on the end of that field is a fair bit out of the field compared to normal. See pictures below.
• Single- or Multiplayer: Single but i assume both.
• Steps to reproduce: Hire a worker to harvest (field 14 & 19 at this stage but will test other fields) on Sosnovka map with an East-West Direction. If it does it on both these fields then i think it is something to do with a harvester setting therefore it will probably be the case for every field on any map.

Here is where he stops and lifts his header:

Here is where he is when he turns around before he reverses:

And here is where he lowers his header and starts harvesting the next row. Quite a bit out of the field.

When the the crop does not grow evenly, i.e it ripens halfway but the rest is not yet ripe he still goes well passed the last bit of ripe crop before he turns around. See pic below
What ever it is I just said; I could be wrong!
Farming on FS17
"PC"
-MSI Gaming Pro Carbon RGB
-Intel i7 6850K Hexacore 3.6gHz-3.9gHz
-32GB RAM
-MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB
-Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 1TB
-Win 10 Pro 64-Bit
-Logitech G710+, Corsair M65 PRO RGB
-Samsung SyncMaster B2240
How to find and post your Log.txt
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I found out that the threshold behind the backery is to high.. (connection from dirt road to pavement road)

With one trailer you can go over it.. With two or more trailers it became a problem.. Tractor will get stuck in it..

This happens on the PC VERSION. Single and Multiplayer.

Options to solve the problem:

1. Remove the concrete treshhold so there will be a flat connection to both. (would be the best option, no bumps anymore, and cant get stuck anymore)

2. Raise the dirt terrain a lot more.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

• Model/Object: Mowed grass and cutted straw from combine and or grass mowers.
• Issue: Does not disappear / fade out after some time when laying a whole time on the edge of the field.
• Steps to reproduce:

1. When combine left the straw on the sideways of the field it always stays there for ever it doesnt fade out over time

2. Mowed grass what is left behind never fade out..

Both needs to fade out over a long time.
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

• Model/Object: PRICELIST BAKERY AND GRAIN ELEVATOR
• Issue: All the prices are always the same, they need to be really different from each other. And needs to fluctuate more..
• Steps to reproduce: Change the prices from both sell points that they are not the same anymore and would fluctuate more to keep the game play good.

Frederf

Post by Frederf »

• Model/Object: N/A
• Issue: DirectInput axis binding numbering
• Single- or Multiplayer: All
• Steps to reproduce: Compare axis="AXIS_#" value to UI and to output of 8-axis DirectInput controller.

The correlation between the inputBinding.xml number, the number shown in the controls UI, and the actual DirectInput axis which enacts the control are inconsistent/wrong. The table below shows what is the demonstrated result of various numbers in inputBinding.xml for axes.

inputBinding.xml axis= | UI Axis Label | TARGET Common Axis Name
AXIS_1 | AXIS 1 | X
AXIS_2 | AXIS 5 | Y
AXIS_3 | AXIS 3 | Z
AXIS_4 | AXIS 4 | Z Rotation
AXIS_5 | AXIS 2 | Y
AXIS_6 | AXIS 6 | Throttle
AXIS_7 | AXIS 7 | X Rotation
AXIS_8 | AXIS 8 | Y Rotation

As a result of "Y" being used twice, the 8th DirectInput axis "Slider" is unable to control any action in FS15.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I have something about the Rostselmash Acros / Torum - The unloading of the Torum is too much of a diagonal, needs to go more straight down. I hate that about the Torum, I would really like to see something done about that. That's it, rest it great!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
sparangao

Post by sparangao »

PC/Mac/Console: PC
• Model/Object: straw and grass bales
• Issue: when unloading the bales from "Old bale loading wagon" , the bales start to shake and lock Between Them, and the framerate of the game collapses
• Single- or Multiplayer: singleplayer
• Steps to reproduce: