The mighty HOLMER DLC now available for pre-order

Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

The mighty HOLMER DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Amboss »

On March 10th we will bring sugar beet harvesting in Farming Simulator 15 to a whole new level on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The HOLMER DLC will give you access to two new impressive vehicles from the famous brand HOLMER with a wide range of compatible equipment from ZUNHAMMER and BERGMANN to expand your farming activities.

The mighty Terra Dos T4-40 with its large working width speeds up your harvest while the flexible Terra Variant 600 eco Tractor can get equipped with different modules to suit any situation.

For PC and Mac users, you can pre-order the DLC now for only € 9,99. The PS4 and Xbox One versions will be available for download on the PSN and the Xbox Games Store for the same price on March 10th.

PC gamers additionally have the option to get the HOLMER DLC as part of the OFFICIAL EXPANSION 2 which will also be available at retail stores on March 10th. The DVD box is ideal for collectors and includes all previously released DLCs for Farming Simulator 15 as well:

HOLMER DLC
New Holland DLC (+ Loaders DLC)
JCB DLC
ITRunner DLC
Farming Classics DLC
The Official e-book 'Farming Simulator Modding For Dummies' (PDF)
For only € 19,99 the OFFICIAL EXPANSION 2 adds 50 new vehicles and items of farming equipment to your existing installation of Farming Simulator 15 or Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition.

You can pre-order the HOLMER DLC on PC & Mac here.
Vanquis081

Re: The mighty HOLMER DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Vanquis081 »

This version is compatible with steam? If I buy it here, where download DLC in steam or here?
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

Vanquis081 wrote:This version is compatible with steam? If I buy it here, where download DLC in steam or here?
Yes, it will work and will install into your Steam version once downloaded from our website.
You can also get it directly via Steam later but not as pre-order.
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

Great news.

Will there be any further information about the DLC, like the cost and capacities etc. of the various equipment? Will the intake pipe on the Zunhammer function or be static?

Also will both the TERRA DOS T4-40 & TERRA VARIANT 600 ECO feature diagonal steering?

As in this picture
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Amboss wrote: PC gamers additionally have the option to get the HOLMER DLC as part of the OFFICIAL EXPANSION 2 which will also be available at retail stores on March 10th. The DVD box is ideal for collectors and includes all previously released DLCs for Farming Simulator 15 as well:

HOLMER DLC
New Holland DLC (+ Loaders DLC)
JCB DLC
ITRunner DLC
Farming Classics DLC
The Official e-book 'Farming Simulator Modding For Dummies' (PDF)
For only € 19,99 the OFFICIAL EXPANSION 2 adds 50 new vehicles and items of farming equipment to your existing installation of Farming Simulator 15 or Farming Simulator 15 Gold Edition.

You can pre-order the HOLMER DLC on PC & Mac here.
I am kind of confused... :hmm: What is he saying exactly? :confusednew: Thanks everyone! :smileynew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
lord_nuker

Post by lord_nuker »

Only two vehicles for 9,99?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

No, more things only 2 vehicles but 7 items that aren't vehicles. I think it is worth the $9.99 for it all, is a great expansion. Looks great. I will be needing it for a beet farm.

How to post your log.txt
Higgings

Post by Higgings »

Well, the TERRA DOS T4-40 looks like the Ropa Tiger all most 100%.
And the Ropa can be DL as mod for free. ;)
But ofcause Giant need to make money, they are a business after all. :)
And it looks fine, the TERRA VARIANT 600 ECO will probaly become handy.
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

It's a shame Giants haven't replied to our questions and given us more information about this DLC. I even emailed them but no reply so far. Before I consider pre-ordering I (and I expect others) want to know more about the features of the various equipment. One of the important features I would like to know is if the machines will have diagonal steering, the art work on the DLC shows that it doesn't.

It's curious why Giants don't give more information to their customers as I would have expected that they would want to sell as many copies as possible, the more information they provide the better chances of this. A video showing of the DLC would be a good idea as well. The marketing department is doing a poor job.
Xxdeadeye101xX

Post by Xxdeadeye101xX »

If you pre order the dlc online does the other dlcs come with that or is that only in stores?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

That's what I am wondering too. I would love to get the DVD pack, and not just the single DLC. Anyone know when that will hit amazon or best buy? Thanks for who ever gets me back! :smileynew:

How to post your log.txt
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

Can I reserve it for gift?
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

For me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Mike3650 wrote:It's a shame Giants haven't replied to our questions and given us more information about this DLC. I even emailed them but no reply so far. Before I consider pre-ordering I (and I expect others) want to know more about the features of the various equipment. One of the important features I would like to know is if the machines will have diagonal steering, the art work on the DLC shows that it doesn't.

It's curious why Giants don't give more information to their customers as I would have expected that they would want to sell as many copies as possible, the more information they provide the better chances of this. A video showing of the DLC would be a good idea as well. The marketing department is doing a poor job.
They do have have offset steering as seen in the holmer fs15 youtube
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

eric21 wrote:They do have have offset steering as seen in the holmer fs15 youtube
The video's from the SIMA show? Yes I did see it in those but that might have been done for the show for all we know.

The reason I am questioning it, is the picture on the news page about the DLC, the wheels are straight and not diagonal.

Granted it is 'art work' rather than a screenshot (Giants don't make nice maps like that :wink3: ) but it got we wondering what me will be getting.

Giants for some reason are keeping very quite about it, when I asked them the response was 'we cannot comment about this at the moment', just makes we a little suspicious.

Until they release more information about this DLC I will not be pre-ordering it.