Crash in FS16 Ipad

Nicksmac12

Crash in FS16 Ipad

Post by Nicksmac12 »

Hello,

When I start my FS16 and choose the game I have been playing and buying in all week, it crashes immediately. It does not in new games. Can anybody help. I do not want to start all over becquse I paid for extra coins/money.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Nick
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: Crash in FS16 Ipad

Post by Stegei »

Can you remember what the last actions were that do did before it started crashing?
Also can you make sure that iOS can upload the crash report, so that we can analyze it. For this you need to make sure that the Share with developers option is enabled and that you have an internet connection:
- In Settings, tap Privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Diagnostics & Usage.
- If necessary, tap the "Share With App Developer" switch to enable it.
pitbulll

Post by pitbulll »

got same thing especially when try to drive on to trailer with attached truck - app goes off and main screen appear - spend 10 pound and after crashing lost all - other save can't even login - as soon I load it screen going to main
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

hi, I have the same problem with attemptions to load the flatbed semi. It make usings them more as a statue and not a piece of equip.

sincerely
drinfo ipad ipad air 1 and ipad air 2
TomKi

Post by TomKi »

Same Problem.

iPad 2, entwest iOS
The Forum ist full with it.
Now i activate it and wait for an Update.
Rob66

Post by Rob66 »

My game does the same it was when I moved forward just before the logging machine finishes cutting and drops the log very annoying I don't want to start all over again
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Same problem here, and one more. The game crashes when I using the lowbed trailer I can drive around with trailer connected to the Man but when I try to lower the ramps the game crashes. Also, the log collecting machine starts up fine, travels fine, and looks great! But when it picks up a cut log it brings it over the back area and then continues to rotate the log for 3 to 5 minutes before locking it into position and dropping it into the bunks.

Fixes for these two issues would be most appreciated.
dalyr1k

Post by dalyr1k »

Same bug here...
TomKi

Post by TomKi »

I've sent a mail to the support and they inform me, that an update is ready an wait for approving from apple.
Will be come the next time.
iivan

Post by iivan »

hillbillyHI

Frozen wood cutter

Post by hillbillyHI »

I went to use my wood cutter and when it grab a tree it froze and now I can't operate it, please help.