How to backup my savegame on Windows Phone 10?

4REAL

How to backup my savegame on Windows Phone 10?

Post by 4REAL »

Hi

I'm new on game but I have a lot of goods, and so many hours played, I bought this game 1 week ago on Win 10 Mobile Store, today Microsoft Released an new compilation of OS, and I want to format my smartphone.

The question is, I will lost my progress? How I backup this? Win Mobile Version of Farming Simulator 16 don't have Facebook connection and I'm concerned about that.

I search on FAQ and in this forum but I didn't find nothing, a d before my registration was in English now is in German language I think, I don't understand that also.

I need some help quicly.

Thanks
JohnDeere318

Re: How to backup my savegame on Windows Phone 10?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Upload all of your stuff to Google Drive, then re-download it onto your phone and it should work. :smileynew:

And also, no need to post the same questions twice in different parts of the forum. This is the GERMAN section.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
4REAL

Post by 4REAL »

Haha I'm on Edge, after registering I'm sent to here and cant find English, I need to google the "English version".

Please, any Moderator can delete this topic, thanks!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

You have to scroll down to the English section, which is below the German section. If you ever need to go there, just click "Board Index" at the top and you can find the English section there. :smileynew: I understand if you didn't know, or if you were having trouble. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt