fs16 multiplayer don't working

bambalis

fs16 multiplayer don't working

Post by bambalis »

hi all :biggrin2: i can't play multiplayer on galaxy s duos 2 with friend through bluetooth PLEASE HELP :frown:
hasab

Re: fs16 BT multiplayer doesn't work

Post by hasab »

bambalis wrote:hi all :biggrin2: i can't play multiplayer on galaxy s duos 2 with friend through bluetooth PLEASE HELP :frown:
Hi.

What's the exact problem? Please describe it, at which step do you get stuck?

Check the following:
- Turn ON Bluetooth on the two device.
- The two device needs to be paired with Bluetooth.
- You have to enable the bluetooth visibility for other devices, without that the others can't connect to your game-session. But the game will ask you to enable visibility for nnn seconds.

Sometimes when you start a Bluetooth multiplayer session, the other device can hardly to connect first but keep trying, after 3-4 trying it will connect.
Sometimes you should restart your device and the other device too, after that they will connect.

By the way, I have never been able to use the wifi multiplayer mode, there were no available session to connect though I saw the opened multi game on the other device. But the Bluetooth way always worked, only problem was that after some time (5-10 min) the other device lost connection and it froze my game too.
Shems

Re: fs16 multiplayer don't working

Post by Shems »

I am trying to use the wifi or Bluetooth multiplayer on a android device but it does not show up on list ive made sure I'm up to date and nothing