Saved game crashing

Bseaverdc

Re: Saved game crashing

Post by Bseaverdc »

after all updates, I still have no way of using my save game. when i tap on it, it crashes and shuts down app for FS16. Help please!!!
Bseaverdc

Post by Bseaverdc »

Bseaverdc wrote:My saved game keeps crashing when try to load. When tap on saved game continues to just close down and go back to iPad apps screen. Able to open up new game but not existing saved game.
M.A.R.C.
GIANTS Software | Lead Artist

Post by M.A.R.C. »

We are again sending an update hopefully that one fixes your savegame. We are doing our best to release it asap. It does need to go through test cycles again so its gonna be another few days.
Cfm56

Post by Cfm56 »

I also am getting save game crashing on the latest December update. I've been working on my farms for months and had finally purchased all fields. Now no matter what I can't load my save game. So now I just spent about $25 in real money to buy my way back to where I was in the ? Corrupt? Save game? That's not cool. Please let me know what I can do about this? There seems to be no ability to recover if your save game corrupts which wipes out months of building up.

Not fun
Shane
hasab

Post by hasab »

Cfm56 wrote:I also am getting save game crashing on the latest December update. I've been working on my farms for months and had finally purchased all fields. Now no matter what I can't load my save game. So now I just spent about $25 in real money to buy my way back to where I was in the ? Corrupt? Save game? That's not cool. Please let me know what I can do about this? There seems to be no ability to recover if your save game corrupts which wipes out months of building up.

Not fun
Shane
Hi.
Thats a real pity!
But at least you could mention, which platform you are playing on and which version of OS and game you got (for example Android 4.2 Game ver. 1.0.1.2 or iOS 9.2 game ver. 1.0.1.1 or so).
Those informations are really helpful for everyone who wants to help with your problem.
FarmerCraig

Post by FarmerCraig »

I've got the same problem. Invested 70+ hours in FS16, spent several REAL dollars so that I could purchase equipment, today when I tried to play the game, it was gone! No saved games at all. Reloaded the game thinking it might just be a glitch, but nothing. On that game, lost 9 tractors; 4-Fastrac 8310s, 1-T8.320, 1-Mach 230 VRT, 1-Puma 160, 2-Fortis 190s. I also lost, 2-Axial-Flow 7130s, 1-CR10.90, 2-3020 35FTs, 2-3412 12Rs, 1-Varifeed 41FT, 1-980 12FT, 2-BigBaler 1290s, 1-FS 63-72, 2-TerraDisc 600s, 2-Rapid A 600Ss, 2-ZA-M 1501s, 2-M 1080s, 3-HKD 302s, 1-FC 10030, 1-GF6502, 1-TOP 1252, 1-ST 65 T, 1-ScorpionKing, 1-Buffalo, 2-Rootster 604s, 2-SE 260s, and 1-GL 660. Not to mention the produce sitting in the silos, the 600,000+ coins, anything else, I cannot remember. Tried reaching support, but cannot get to the website. As soon as I can, I will be contacting support.

However, I decided to start another game just to be able to keep playing. Dropped the $2.99 to get some coin and purchased some fields and equipment to get things started. Exited the game to go run a few errands. Came back and tried to load the game. This time, ERROR MESSAGE: "Could not load game! Data missing or corrupt." Now, I'm getting frustrated and a bit angry. So, I try to get through to the website, still down.

Start another game. Drop another $2.99 to get coins and equipment. So far, so good, but I am still uncomfortable.

For your information, I am playing FS16 in Windows 10 Home Edition. And, there are no mods installed. I tried to install some mods, but I cannot find where the folder is in Windows 10, the "MyGames" folder does not exist, or it is a hidden folder in Win10.