Saved game crashing

Bseaverdc

Saved game crashing

Post by Bseaverdc »

My saved game keeps crashing when try to load. When tap on saved game continues to just close down and go back to iPad apps screen. Able to open up new game but not existing saved game.
pitbulll

Re: Saved game crashing

Post by pitbulll »

got exactly same thing - 3 pound gone
Bor

Post by Bor »

Here The same!!!

See my other post: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 72&t=85272
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

My game froze when a log was being cut by a ScorpionKing near a fence. When it finally crashed and closed the game, I tried to open the saved game I was playing. It will not open. I suspect that it is trying to open the game on the ScorpionKing and since that is the source of the crash, I am in an endless crash loop that I cannot correct. They should not have made the game return from the end point when opened. It should always open on a proven safe and unalterable point each time so one can at least have a means to correct what was causing the issue.

Including the 50 hrs I had in the game, I also lost:

1 H488 Tractor
2 Mach 230 VRTs
2 T8.320s
6 (maybe 7) Magnum 380s
3 TGS 18.440s
3 SB 30/60s
1 Low Loader
1 Dolly EA
2 CR 10.90s
2 Rooster 604s
2 SE 260s
1 BiG X 1100
2 Varifeed 41FTs
1 980 12FT
2 BigBaler 1290s
1 FS 63-72
1 TerraDisc 600
4 Tiger 10LTs
2 (maybe 3) Sitera 3000s
3 Rapid A 600s
1 GL 660
3 (maybe 4) ZA-M 1501s
1 ST 1800
1 SKE 18.5 PU
1 Helios 15
3 Bandit 750s
1 Novacat 302 ED
1 FC 10030
2 GF 6502s
1 TOP 1252
1 Terra Vitesse 5201
1 ST 65 T
1 ScorpionKing
1 Buffalo
2 Fields @ $120,000 ea
1 Field @ $150,000 ea
5 Fields @ $100,000 ea
1 Field @ $550,000 ea
2 Fields @ 450,000 ea
1 Field @ 70,000 ea

I am not including the 100s stored in nearly every grain type in the silos, the $ in my account I was saving, and perhaps many things I have overlooked. This would be less annoying had I not spent REAL money on the product you offered, so you can understand that I do expect a considerable return on what time and money I have put in.

I have written the support staff. I have not heard back yet.
JeffreySchultz

Post by JeffreySchultz »

Just downloaded a new update for fs16
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

JeffreySchultz wrote:Just downloaded a new update for fs16
For Android?
JeffreySchultz

Post by JeffreySchultz »

Yep, android

Samsung galaxy s5.
Game works great now! (Netherlands)
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

JeffreySchultz wrote:Yep, android

Samsung galaxy s5.
Game works great now! (Netherlands)
I am on iOS. No updates.
JeffreySchultz

Post by JeffreySchultz »

I must say that the game is acting weird now...
Tire tracks wont stay as long as before.

My crops look like i have forgotten to seed the half of it (from a distance)

And the whole game became laggy. :0
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

I have sent Giant two messages via email. No response. Not even an auto response to confirm they are looking into the matter. I'm not confident that they are going to have a speedy solution or one that would return any $/game data lost. I'm reserving full judgement of the company, but if I do not hear back very soon I will never spend another penny on their products for my kids. I'm too principled to be robbed twice.
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

Good news! Kinda...

I did receive an email today from Giants Software:

"...please do not delete the corrupt savegame, even if it’s not loading at the moment.
We are working hard on an update which will be released shortly to fix the issue and this update should allow all affected users to play on with their credits and purchased items.
Also, please do not reinstall the game as this will delete your current savegames too.
We ask you for a little patience and apologize for the inconvenience."

So for all those experiencing the same issue, do not delete the saved file or reinstall the game. I almost did both.
DDIEHL

Post by DDIEHL »

I am getting error "unable to save game". I have uninstalled and installed again with same error. Farming Simulator 15 PC version. All updates are in. Any ideas to try?
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

DDIEHL wrote:I am getting error "unable to save game". I have uninstalled and installed again with same error. Farming Simulator 15 PC version. All updates are in. Any ideas to try?
Friend, you are in the Farming Simulator Mobile/Handheld > EN-FS16 forum. Many here may not have the version you are currently having trouble with.

Try going the Board Index at the top and find the English Farming Simulator 15 PC area or try this link: http://forum.giants-software.com/viewforum.php?f=830
IHaveQuestions

Post by IHaveQuestions »

To those tracking with the save game / crash loop, I got a response from GIANTS Software once again. I asked when they expected the update to fix this problem would be submitted. They wrote that they expected to deliver the update to iTunes Wednesday (yesterday). It generally takes a week for iTunes staff to approve the update and post it for the public. I would expect it to be less than a week if the update is just a patch for the bugs they have discovered since its initial launch. Hope this helps.

For what its worth, GIANTS Software has been quick to respond within 48 hours and have seem to appreciate the frustration of the customers. I think it is only fair that I give them credit for that. Now if they could just pay me for doing their job here on their forums, we would be square.
JeffreySchultz

Post by JeffreySchultz »

Just downloaded another (128mb) update for fs16 on android!