types of equipment

kieth4548

types of equipment

Post by kieth4548 »

Im new to farm simulator 2016. I have been upgrading my equipnent. Is there anything that shows what upgrade goes to what type of equipment. For example I have a shampo harvester and just upgraded to a case 3020 head. They wont connect cause im assuming there not compatable. Is there a way to tell what goes with what so I dont waste anymore money.
greyFarm

Re: types of equipment

Post by greyFarm »

Harvesters and headers are color coded.

Except for the potato/sugar beet harvesters which I'm pretty sure are towed behind a tractor.
JeffreySchultz

Post by JeffreySchultz »

Correct,
The headers have the same collor as the combines.

Keep in mind: for the latest combine (the krone) there is no header available. This one is already attached to it. Cannot be disconnected.
Borsponge

Post by Borsponge »

I'd like to see the correct seed drill for corn and sugar beat.

It's very lazy of giants to have the Vardastad drill those crops.

After all they have put a potato planter in for potatoes so why not for corn n beet?!?!!!
kieth4548

Post by kieth4548 »

Thanks everyone for the info.
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

Seeing that FS 16 has a New Holland tractor and their combine (with tracks), it would very nice is we could get a combo of the pair. The NH T8.435 SmartTrax is that combo. It would be a great addition to the game. You have placed one in FS 15. Why can't it be placed in FS 16 iPad so we could enjoy using it. There are several large items in FS14 iPad that could be move into the game. I would even pay cash for these items, like you did for FS 12's larger equipment. The PC/Mac players can add options … the portable users would like to have similar flexibility. I suppose that using a plow to join fields might be out of the question. It would also be nice to have the fields numbered so that the AI could sent tools from one anywhere to a particular field. It seems to erase its programming if it hits a car, can't get to the sheep shed drop off mark,etc.