Multiplayer

flyboykempert

Multiplayer

Post by flyboykempert »

Hi there. When I try to connect to my brother through wifi it doesn't show up on my screen or his. Also when we try to connect through Bluetooth he always has some annoying thing popping up on his screen asking if it's ok to connect to my device and you say yes and it comes right back.
hasab

Re: Multiplayer

Post by hasab »

Hi.

Wifi: I have never been able to play multiplayer on wifi, the hosted game session never showed up on the other device. It needs to be fixed or tested.
Bluetooth: Usually works well, but sometimes it's hard to connect (possible solutions: BT off/on; airplane mode on/off; phone restart) and often lost connection after some time then the hosted session hang up til the other device connects again or the unsaved progress lost.
It is on Android 4.4.

Br.
Hasab
hasab

Post by hasab »

I have a question about this, maybe someone tried this before:
If I host a game on Android, can an iDevice connect to my game on BT or Wifi? And/or its opposite works? iOS is the host, and Android connects to it.
Or the multiplayer works only on same OS?
flyboykempert

Post by flyboykempert »

It should work. I mean I can't see why it wouldn't.
Dugobalosch

Post by Dugobalosch »

I tried to play Multiplayer as well, but it would never make the connection. We both have the same iOS version and we tried WLAN and Bluetooth, both would not establish connection. Anyone has a answer to this or is the game just not able to do this right now?
hasab

Post by hasab »

I just tried using the multiplayer on Android and on iOS with no success! :( The hosted game doesnt show up on other device game list, never. I tried everything I could figure out like switch off wifi then switch bluetooth off and on; switch on wifi and off Bluetooth; extend and switch off the bluetooth visibility time limit; restart machines; tried to open new and old games in multiplayer but with no luck. :(
On this summer I played multiplayer with my friend on Bluetooth for days with no problem or just with some small issues like sometimes the game eventually crashed on my friend's Android device but then he could connect back to the same game session with no problem.
But now the multiplayer cannot be used at all neither on Bluetooth nor on wifi! Thats a shame! It needs to be fixed soon!