How to choose which machine to sell?

hasab

How to choose which machine to sell?

Post by hasab »

Hi all,

I'm wondering how do I know which machine will be sold when I sell one. :hmm: For example if I want to sell one of my many tractors how can I choose which one to sell? Is there any logic in it or the game just randomly chooses one?

Br.
hasab
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: How to choose which machine to sell?

Post by Stegei »

The game will first sell the vehicle you are sitting in, or the tool that is attached to the vehicle that you are sitting in. If you sell something else, or you're not in a vehicle, the game will sell the oldest vehicle/tool (which probably is mostly randomly looking to you). If you need more control, you can drive the vehicle/tool the marked area at the shop to sell it. As a bonus, this will also give you more money back than just selling any vehicle/tool.
Willard123

Post by Willard123 »

Cool to know. Thanks Stegei.
hasab

Post by hasab »

Stegei wrote:The game will first sell the vehicle you are sitting in, or the tool that is attached to the vehicle that you are sitting in. If you sell something else, or you're not in a vehicle, the game will sell the oldest vehicle/tool (which probably is mostly randomly looking to you). If you need more control, you can drive the vehicle/tool the marked area at the shop to sell it. As a bonus, this will also give you more money back than just selling any vehicle/tool.
Dear Stegei,

Thank you for your answer, but I have two questions about you wrote.
#1. Where is the shop in FS16 mobile?
#2. Where is the marked area at the shop in FS16 mobile?

In FS15 PC version there is a shop and a marked area to sell things as you mentioned but in the FS16 mobile version the shop is only in the menu and when I buy something it will show up at the parking lot near the gas station and there is no area to sell anything.
So I think the only possible solution for my original question is that I have to sit in the vehicle which I plan to sell. I hope at least this will work in FS16.

But anyway, thanks for the tips.

Br.
hasab