What's Coming Down the Pipe

Willard123

What's Coming Down the Pipe

Post by Willard123 »

GIANTS,
I was reading over some recent posts on this forum and see that there are many suggestions for improving and adding to FS16. While the last few updates have definitely improved the game, especially regarding stability and performance, I do not see any of the suggested additions that users have requested.

It would be nice if you could tell us what additions are planned (like new equipment and machinery, logging trucks for on the roads, different fruit, an expanded world, and so on). Knowing this would give us something to look for in our farming.

Thanks for considering this request.

willard
Willard123

Re: What's Coming Down the Pipe

Post by Willard123 »

GIANTS,
This forum is basically useless without your ongoing interaction. We have people asking for changes (like moving sheds) and we hear nothing. We have ideas for new features (like different tractors, implements, fruit, and even dozzers) and we hear nothing.

I assume that FS16 equals only a small part of your software revenue stream and so your attention is turned elsewhere but, still, it would sure be nice to be kept in the design and repair loop.

I for one am willing to pay more for new game play items...

Thanks,
Willard
Navan

Post by Navan »

While i agree it would be great to have a list of upcoming features, I'd at least like a change log posted on the forums as well.

I've found the one on the app page isn't always the most descriptive and changes with each new version so you could miss important changes. For instance, tedders have been fixed and we now have to tedder again to bail grass (loading wagon is unaffected). Also the cloud save problems on Google play are gone for me!! I can upload and download my saves again and i was able to play the uploaded then downloaded without issue.
Ggorman

Post by Ggorman »

I still see logs appearing on the road through the pass.

Geo