[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Alexandro

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Alexandro »

I edited both in-game maps with GE, so I was quite sure that the patch would restore them, but they got totally messed up and now I can't use them. It's like the mother of all bombs dropped on each map. I'm not too sad because I'm already tired of them, but I don't like having this mess.
janfrekv

Post by janfrekv »

Anyone can confirm if it is possible to TAB into train now with this beta patch, in dedicated server games?
MIB

Post by MIB »

Where do we see how much slurry we have produced in the BGA .. miss that feature from Fs 17 is that something there could be fixed sometime.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

KosmiaK wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:23 am After install patch 1.3beta i have only 5 FPS and sometime i cant load my save
I've been having some issues with FPS recently but not sure it's caused by the patch. Will have to try uninstalling it to see the difference.

The other thing I've noticed recently is when running in windows mode and coming back to the game following using a browser on a spare screen I'm getting a couple of seconds lag/freeze before I can do anything in game.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

MrScsi wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 pm
Damn it, this is the last game I have played in the last 3 years :)) , I dont have so much time for games. I like FS15 and 17, Ive just finished again on my new PC all achievements in FS17 :) ; and the expectations were so high for 19. I was wrong that I was hurry and bought 19 so early. Now I dont know if I will ever enjoy this FS19 anyway. It's been 3 months (and 1 Christmas holiday) since I've been working on various fields, I've spent a lot of money on equipment that does not work as it should, I feel like I wasted a lot of time, not play, not enjoy. There has been 2 or 3 updates, the game still does not work properly, I dont even know what is a feature or a bug, I'm struggling with problems in the game and there is no pleasure at all. I feel like I drive a new car with more HP, but it got no airbags, abs, esp, dampers etc. I wanted to say that it's like raining in my car, but even the rain has bugs and in my Ravenport it is no rain since November.

Ive finished 100 boring contracts. Now I want the achievement for 10 mils, but I feel like I running in the desert without some nice placebles, it seems like I need a lot of work in agriculture - with a pipe that is not friendly with trailers, with a tipper that is stuck in the silo, with a header that was stucked in the ground and a harvester that is just stopping with no reason. I have not tested yet the animals and the forestry, because everywhere I read about so many bugs; if there are bugs in agriculture, there are many more bugs for animals and woods.

I'm sorry I wasted your time. I'm just sorry that the game does not work properly. If the game was good, I would never come here, never write a word here. Sorry again.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Maybe i'm missing something here or i'm just a bit thick but the only issue on my pc version is no rain after 350 plus hours into the game so what you lot are banging on about i just don't know. Really enjoying it so many thanks to giants for the production of this game which in my opinion is far better than 17 which again i really enjoyed at the time.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Going into day 2 of the new game, I am now getting rain along with thunder. If there were any weather issues in 1.2, it looks as if it was fixed. I know harvesting can't be done in the rain, but what about weeding? I am attempting to weed my field and the weeds are small so I should be able to use the weeder, but it's not working while it is raining. So, a bug or the fact that this can't be done in the rain? There are no messages that it can't be done.

Edit: I guess I my weeds were a bit more since I had to use herbicide so you can weed in the rain. The main question is how long should it rain? It started raining 8:00am game time and so far after 5 hours, it is still raining. I can't recall how long it would rain in FS17.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Cool that they've fixed the rain issue. Because I played on Estancia for atleast 70 hours amd just got my first rain.
G'day
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Before I bring up the possibility that the rain is going on for too long, does anybody know how the game time is calculated from this entry "duration=11" in the line below?

<instance typeName="RAIN" variationIndex="2" duration="11"/>
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I guessing that duration="11"/> means 11 hours. Sounds about right. But I play on a console so what do I know anyway.
G'day
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

After my initial post, I was just thinking that. Well, I will have to wait to see if this is the case. If it is, I wonder if 11 hours of rain is a bit too much.

Edit: I am not sure if this is by design or a bug, but it rained the entire day, going into the evening. When I went into sleep mode, the rain stopped in the early morning hours of day 3. I feel this is too much since rain is only a visual effect which prevents a person from harvesting. Maybe if rain had more of a purpose then it would be different, but for now I believe this should be changed.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

For those wanting to change rain settings, go to Farming Simulator 19\data\maps\mapUS_environment.xml (or mapDE_environment.xml) and see the "<weather>" section:
<object typeName="RAIN" class="WeatherObjectRain" weight="1">
<rain filename="$data/sky/rain.i3d" />

<variation weight="1" minHours="7" maxHours="8" minTemperature="13" maxTemperature="24">
<cloudTypes from="0.9" to="1.0" />
<clouds densityScale="0.85" />
<cirrusClouds densityScale="0.1" />
<rain dropScale="1" />
</variation>
<variation weight="4" minHours="10" maxHours="13" minTemperature="13" maxTemperature="24">
<cloudTypes from="0.85" to="1.0" />
<cirrusClouds densityScale="0.08" />
<rain dropScale="0.5" />
</variation>
<variation weight="3" minHours="8" maxHours="12" minTemperature="13" maxTemperature="24">
<cloudTypes from="0.95" to="1.0" />
<cirrusClouds densityScale="0.09" />
<rain dropScale="0.6" />
</variation>
</object>

I'm guessing the <object> "weight" is how often it will occur relative to the other weather types (cloudy and sunny) so increase that to make it rain more often. Change "minHours" and "maxHours" to specify how long the rain lasts. Dunno where you're from but where I live rain MIGHT last a couple hours and varies intensity.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

And editing those files will break your MP compatibility. So that's not recommended at all!
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Anyone else is having issues with losing money when and missing HUD while using ROPA XL for harvesting sugar beets (the second one with XL equipment)? If not then the problem is with my mods... somewhere.

As well everything is green on the ground: potatoes, sugar beets etc.

Suggestion: Please add option in-game "Grass: able to destroy or not"
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

I'd like to chime in because I also use an XBOX controller with the game. I have NO ISSUES with the sensitivity. I don't have the xbox controller app... I just simply "plug and play". I wanted to give my opinion before GIANTS goes and messes with it because in my opinion its working great.