[FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Illinois Farmer
Posts: 1034
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by Illinois Farmer » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Unfortunately it most likely won't get fixed until after the new year.
1280 acre farm, 3000 hogs, 200 cattle, 16 ewes,1 ram, 30 lambs, and xbox one user

User avatar
EURO_FARMER
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:51 am
Location: Europe

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by EURO_FARMER » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:03 pm

I found a bug for the Kemper Pack and I also wrote the solution :

viewtopic.php?f=966&t=156641

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 258
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by Vanquish081 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:52 am

I can't publishe in modhub with "warning" or "error"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stevo0114
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Location: Bury England

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by Stevo0114 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm

iwan073 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:17 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:35 pm
Not all of the kemple headers were included.
Was just about to ask about that.
I thought the Kemper “pack” was supposed to be... well, a pack?

We got one header
Im just happy we got some more free content
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys

Stevo0114
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Location: Bury England

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by Stevo0114 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Stevo0114 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm
iwan073 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:17 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:35 pm
Not all of the kemple headers were included.
Was just about to ask about that.
I thought the Kemper “pack” was supposed to be... well, a pack?

We got one header
Im just happy we got some more free content
The pack was the kemper header and jd forager
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 895
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by iwan073 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:18 am

Stevo0114 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm
The pack was the kemper header and jd forager
I somehow doubt that, as this was the Agritechnica card:

Image

“Get the complete series for free” doesn’t sound like one header
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

livesea72
Posts: 1271
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by livesea72 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:21 am

iwan073 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:18 am
Stevo0114 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm
The pack was the kemper header and jd forager
I somehow doubt that, as this was the Agritechnica card:

Image

“Get the complete series for free” doesn’t sound like one header
We are missing attachable trailers as well not sure what prevented giants from including them too.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 895
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by iwan073 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:33 am

livesea72 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:21 am
We are missing attachable trailers as well not sure what prevented giants from including them too.
Right. Forgot about those
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Stevo0114
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Location: Bury England

Re: [FS19]Agritechnica Mods

Post by Stevo0114 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

iwan073 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:33 am
livesea72 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:21 am
We are missing attachable trailers as well not sure what prevented giants from including them too.
Right. Forgot about those
Ok sos my mistake but dont we have most of them as mods in game anyhow but defo with u why not release all headers
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys

Post Reply