Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

nkstyle

Re: Farming Simulator 22: Let the good times grow - this Fall!

Post by nkstyle »

Im really don't know where this series goes...
From fs15 its all the same It only tuned more year by year.
Here we have same situation, pull up little graphics and people are (wow such a beautiful), its really sad...

My last version was FS17 and I dont buy newest version before they dont change game engine.

This series shutdnt name Farming SIMULATOR, because there is nothing from simulator from years...
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

I'm actually more excited for this than I am for Gran Turismo 7...
Old fat guy with a day job...
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Doors and windows that can be opened and closed in vehicles. Seeing missing engine propellers spinning under the transparent hood. Seeing missing shafts rotating on axles in all vehicles. 3D tracks do not sink into the ground unreal. Swing of articulated tractors. Oscillation of 3D pallets. These were major shortcomings for FS 19. I hope these were all fixed in FS 22. :coolnew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Or work it to death 5x over park it in the fence row “to deal with it later” and then forget about it and come back to a rusting carcass.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Shame....Xbox One and PS4 clearly holding back further development which is crazy given that FS19 struggles on them anyway (with multiple mods/maps etc) I can’t honestly see how 22 can be leaps and bounds ahead.
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Simon738 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:27 pm Shame....Xbox One and PS4 clearly holding back further development which is crazy given that FS19 struggles on them anyway (with multiple mods/maps etc) I can’t honestly see how 22 can be leaps and bounds ahead.
There’s still hope as GIANTS claim that the engine is more efficient and optimized (and is DX12), so it may make more out of older hardware than FS19.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
pietro200

Post by pietro200 »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:49 pm
Simon738 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:27 pm Shame....Xbox One and PS4 clearly holding back further development which is crazy given that FS19 struggles on them anyway (with multiple mods/maps etc) I can’t honestly see how 22 can be leaps and bounds ahead.
There’s still hope as GIANTS claim that the engine is more efficient and optimized (and is DX12), so it may make more out of older hardware than FS19.
the fact remains that even if optimized better there is no chance for real substantial progress. I hope GIANTS will read these messages and get an idea of ​​what the community is asking for. Then he will not be able to satisfy everyone, but, if by now this game is practically completed (I think / I hope) and they will not be able to change it so radically in the next 6 months, at least for the next one they become aware of what is now necessary to do: change the engine graphic or make it really more performing, launching in all respects on realism (but making sure that everyone has as much freedom of choice as possible on how to play)
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

It’s annoying but let’s be honest they would lose a lot of sales restricting it to only work on consoles nobody can get hold of, that also cost £450.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

pietro200 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:08 pm I hope GIANTS will read these messages and get an idea of ​​what the community is asking for.
They did ask the console community in two polls, and the overwhelming majority (by a surprisingly high amount) stated they were would be playing on PS4 and XBox1 and not the new gen. The global pandemic and crippled finances made a last gen release a certainty, sadly.

I'm pretty sure GIANTS had already decided by then anyway as it's not the work of a moment to dial back a game from cutting edge hardware to that which is nearly a decade old.

Amazingly, the biggest issue with FS19 wasn't catering to old consoles, it was the odd apocalyptic-style graphics and bloom shadows/brightness effects (and I sincerely hope the former is tweaked before release and the latter is in the bin).
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but why do they seem to be focusing on the truck?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

I really hope they've given the sound effects a desperately needed overhaul. Obviously the engine noises need to improve but other things too. When you unload a combine it sounds like pouring salt into a salt shaker. A lot of these sound effects seem like they were left over from much, much older versions of the sim and Giants couldn't be bothered to change them. I hope all that sort of thing is done properly this time.

As for the graphics. From those screen shots it looks all but identical to FS-19. The trees look slightly nicer so I guess we'll get some new foliage models to go with the new seasons.
Harada

Post by Harada »

They Caged Non wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:41 pm It’s annoying but let’s be honest they would lose a lot of sales restricting it to only work on consoles nobody can get hold of, that also cost £450.
I checked online every day and eventually succeeded in getting an XBox Series S from Walmart for $299.99 2 months ago, so if FS22 is not going to progress with the times I shall not be buying it
XBox Series S
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Patton_M47 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 pm I don't know if anyone else noticed this but why do they seem to be focusing on the truck?
The only focus I noticed was fall turning to winter. They don't have JD to sell them copies this time, so they're probably hoping their version of "seasons" will. I hope it's done well, and not littered with half completed bits. I need a good FS to play again. My fingers are crossed.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Harada wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:01 am
They Caged Non wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:41 pm It’s annoying but let’s be honest they would lose a lot of sales restricting it to only work on consoles nobody can get hold of, that also cost £450.
I checked online every day and eventually succeeded in getting an XBox Series S from Walmart for $299.99 2 months ago, so if FS22 is not going to progress with the times I shall not be buying it
I'm 100% sure the new consoles will get more available slots and other improvements over the old consoles, like higher resolution.

Does PC have 4K on FS19?
Ignorance is bliss
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

FarmBoss wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:02 am
Patton_M47 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:18 pm I don't know if anyone else noticed this but why do they seem to be focusing on the truck?
The only focus I noticed was fall turning to winter. They don't have JD to sell them copies this time, so they're probably hoping their version of "seasons" will. I hope it's done well, and not littered with half completed bits. I need a good FS to play again. My fingers are crossed.
deeres not going to be in it?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton