Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

User avatar
this_is_gav
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:46 am

iwan073 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:48 am

Talking about re-skins…

How many tele handlers are we getting?!
Manitou alone will have 3 in FS22!
Faresin will have at least 2.
Schäffer at least 1.
Schaffer themselves have said 2 telehandlers and 2 mini wheel loaders, one of which is electric: https://www.facebook.com/20751768593664 ... 798628261/


iwan073 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:30 pm
Haters be like: another tractor?! We already have those!
They're the new 3m cultivators. :biggrin2:


FarmBoss
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:45 am

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmBoss » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:11 pm

Mwal wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:42 pm
Yay versatile!
So cool!


Instigators be like: Haters be like: another tractor?! We already have those!

Mwal
Posts: 2391
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Mwal » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:05 pm

I feel like I’m missing something but I am genuinely excited for versatile

FarmBoss
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:45 am

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmBoss » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:23 pm

We all are, it's an awesome looking machine.

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by iwan073 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:17 pm

Mwal wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:05 pm
I feel like I’m missing something but I am genuinely excited for versatile
Me too
Seems like they’re only putting 1 Versatile in the game.
Is this the only interesting tractor they have?
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro
Farming Simulator 19 (and soon 22) on the PlayStation 5

Mwal
Posts: 2391
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Mwal » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:59 am

iwan073 wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:17 pm

Me too
Seems like they’re only putting 1 Versatile in the game.
Is this the only interesting tractor they have?
I would guess if they had a bigger brand than versatile it would have been announced already but that’s kinda also dependent on where you’re from, upper Midwest and the parts of canada I’ve seen versatile is a big deal🤷‍♂️

Oddbob
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Oddbob » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Is there going to be any option to have North American style hazard signs instead of just the base Euro/UK ones. Seems like such a simple add on that makes a big difference to NA players.

DEERE317
Posts: 2816
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by DEERE317 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 am

Oddbob wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:38 pm
Is there going to be any option to have North American style hazard signs instead of just the base Euro/UK ones. Seems like such a simple add on that makes a big difference to NA players.
The Cinematic makes me believe so as the Magnum and X9 both were NA spec (mind you the Magnum still had the primarily EU drawbar and clawhook 3pt)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, GTX1660ti, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.

User avatar
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 am
Location: Erlangen
Contact:

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Chaki » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:04 pm

Chaki wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pm
September 17th
Image
Image
Image
Image
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

User avatar
Miketeg
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Miketeg » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Very nice, do you think it will be possible to add manufacturing year of equipment in the shop as well? I know this is not a "game changer", but that's a nice to have info IMO.

Thanks for all your work.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)

User avatar
HC1Gunner
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 am

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by HC1Gunner » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Hmm, I figured it would be like previous titles, once Fact Sheet Friday started, I thought we'd be getting a new fact sheet every Friday, but I guess that is not going to be the case. Basically (2) months from release, and still playing the tight-lipped game.
Sys Specs:

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master rev 1.2 - BIOS F31o
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
G.SKILL TridentZ Neo 32GB DDR4 3600 Model F4-3600C14D-32GTZN (CL16)
SSD - M.2 NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 980 PRO (MZ-V8P1T0B/AM)
Power Supply - Seasonic PRIME PX-850
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 CPU Cooler
Asus RTX 3080 TUF OC V2
Sennheiser GSX 1000
Win 10 Pro
LG 32GK850G-B 32 165Hz Refresh NVIDIA G-Sync

Mwal
Posts: 2391
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Mwal » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:04 pm

We have gotten new fact sheets since they started every Friday, plus one extra

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by iwan073 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:34 pm

They are releasing factsheets every Friday. I don’t get your point
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro
Farming Simulator 19 (and soon 22) on the PlayStation 5

GrimHuffer
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:53 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by GrimHuffer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:14 pm

Nice to see some more Zetor models and another older machine, this time from Deutz Fahr. Good to see the small Massey baler in there too.

Looks like there will be something for everybody, the little Zetor Major to the big Versatile 4WD, the older John Deere 7810 to the newest generation Fendt 900 series.

Good work! *thumbsup*

FarmerJohn89
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by FarmerJohn89 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:26 pm

Miketeg wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:15 pm
Very nice, do you think it will be possible to add manufacturing year of equipment in the shop as well? I know this is not a "game changer", but that's a nice to have info IMO.

Thanks for all your work.
Haha what do you mean Mike doesn't everyone know that the Deutz Fahr Topliner was a 90's combine 😜.
I think it would be more important to have the year of production if you were buying it secondhand but in giants universe you will be buying it as brand spanking new.
Wouldn't that be a nice universe to live in where they still made all the classic agricultural equipment....

Post Reply