Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Cince

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Cince »

this_is_gav wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 pm
Cince wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:52 pm In the list of machines and tools on the site, you can understand if other vehicles / accessories will be available depending on the brand, due to the presence or absence of the space with the wording "coming soon". Example: NEW HOLLAND is not yet full, while Landini, Iseki and RigiTrac seem to be full.
Just for the record, with FS19 the "coming soon" wasn't necessarily correct and some brands had other items added despite not having a "coming soon" label previously, so don't take it as gospel.
Then let's hope for the best!
Also because these 100 vehicles / equipment more than the 19, must be there somewhere !! :biggrin2:
- Stadia Founder
- MSI Z590M Gaming Edge WiFI - Intel i7 11700 - NVIDIA GTX 3080 - Corsair 64Gb DDR4
this_is_gav

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by this_is_gav »

There aren't enough 3m cultivators yet. ;)

PS I quite like the 3-5m equipment, but it's only recently we seemed to have more 4 and 5m things. With FS17 and earlier it seemed to be largely 3m then 6m for most implements.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah I liked the small equipment, alot of people think size matters but what that piece of equipment does
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Do you reckon this week Fridays fact sheet will be a big blow out? What with it only being a month away and all... Hopefully will see alot more complete list on the website too.
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but I seem to remember for fs19 the game equipment page had all the crops and maps and possibly other stuff added to it they don't seem to be doing that this time which I am missing got to admit... Just me or anyone else missing that?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I hope we get a blog post on animals, they have not talked about those yet, and I hope there's a revamp to that system if we're seeing all these new production features already.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dairydeere wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 pm I hope we get a blog post on animals, they have not talked about those yet, and I hope there's a revamp to that system if we're seeing all these new production features already.
We'll expect that soon :) *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

Everyone is so happy about FS22 but no one asks or says that everything looks like fs19.
And my question is therefore are the vehicles exactly as in fs19 and by default I mean no doors or windows that can open. and be honest the big modders among us will have to finish the work what Giants should have done.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

Yes it does look like fs19 but i dont mind it, i care that its gonna be multi thread, dx12. new vehicles. especially potato because i love doing that. forestry aswell. im hoping for new deutz fahr harvester and tractor, maybe even deutz for grapes. theres just too many things that are good so what is point complaining about one thing that is not. thats my standing atleast.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I like how FS19 looks so don’t care either.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

TheSarkY wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:54 am Yes it does look like fs19 but i dont mind it, i care that its gonna be multi thread, dx12. new vehicles. especially potato because i love doing that. forestry aswell. im hoping for new deutz fahr harvester and tractor, maybe even deutz for grapes. theres just too many things that are good so what is point complaining about one thing that is not. thats my standing atleast.
We've not seen a single modern Deutz Fahr yet, only the Topliner combine (which is very welcome!). There is a "coming soon" label under the brand suggesting more to come, though as I've said take those with a pinch of salt based on the last two games.

I've a theory much of the Deutz equipment will still come in a DLC further down the line, possibly the Year 1 Expansion H2 2022.

Deutz were almost certainly going to be the basis of the second major DLC for FS19 (what became the Alpine DLC) as FarmCon 20 was due to be hosted at Deutz HQ, but with the pandemic and online-only FarmCon they delayed it by a year. I hoped instead we'd see FarmCon 21 hosted at Deutz HQ with them as one of the cover brands for FS22, but again it had to be online only.

We'll see if there's a lot of Deutz machinery announced in the coming weeks (possibly even today's factsheets - if there are any, as the Ambassadors hadn't received their FF previews yesterday as usual, so I suspect there might be a different form of announcement), but if not expect FarmCon 22 or 23 to be at Deutz HQ with a Deutz-themed Claas-style DLC to follow.
TheSarkY

Post by TheSarkY »

I know there will be more Deutz Fahr equipment/vehicle coming im just hoping its not gonna be really old ones.
And yes they can make DLC but i dont want DLC, we are running multiplayer server and we dont want any DLC/mods so everyone can join, thats why i prefer they put good equipent/vehicles in base game.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Chaki wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:00 pmOktober 22nd
This looks new
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

A bit disappointing. Not the machines, but FF. I thought we'd get something a bit juicier or new to mark a month until release.

Good to see the autumn leaves don't have lights in them any more.
Last edited by this_is_gav on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Shouldn't the chassis color of the Massey Ferguson's be Agco grey? Looks like the chassis color was applied incorrectly?
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:09 pm Shouldn't the chassis color of the Massey Ferguson's be Agco grey? Looks like the chassis color was applied incorrectly?
Yes yes it should..... Maybe it's the lighting.....