Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Richard Dower

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Richard Dower »

Free Christmas DLC I think
garyst

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by garyst »

Neat but really wish the tank trailer would hold liquid fertilizer and herbicide too not just water.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Yeah, cause you would put water in a tank which just contained herbicide the other day

Such complaining right away.
Mommy never taught you to just say thank you and be happy with what you got?
Ignorance is bliss
garyst

Post by garyst »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:33 pm Yeah, cause you would put water in a tank which just contained herbicide the other day

If it held herbicide or liquid fertilizer I would actually have use for it. There is a trailer in the animal category that holds water, herbicide, and liquid fertilizer. I am using it now for herbicide. I was hoping this one would do the same since it actually looks more like a nurse tank trailer you see farmers use to refill their sprayers than the one in the base game.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Really nice machinery in the fact sheets. I agree with garyst, it would be nice if that tanker held herbicide and fertilizer too. You would wash it out before switching liquids, obviously. Probably something only done once or twice a year. Either that, or who says you can't own two of those, one for each fill type?

One question for Giants: Will the new equipment shown be introduced in a game update, downloadable content on the ModHub, or as a free downloadable content pack? Guessing the last option is unlikely.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 pm Really nice machinery in the fact sheets. I agree with garyst, it would be nice if that tanker held herbicide and fertilizer too. You would wash it out before switching liquids, obviously. Probably something only done once or twice a year. Either that, or who says you can't own two of those, one for each fill type?

One question for Giants: Will the new equipment shown be introduced in a game update, downloadable content on the ModHub, or as a free downloadable content pack? Guessing the last option is unlikely.
I wonder that too. I really hope that it comes as mods on the hub. When it comes like the pre-order Claas (DLC pack) it can't be modded and that bothers me alot. I love make those edits, adding new etc.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, that's the unfortunate thing about locked content from Giants, you can't change anything about it. Part of why equipment like the Claas Xerion 4000-5000, Bourgault drills, and other DLC equipment is so missed from FS19, we won't be able to use it unless Giants brings them to us.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
garyst

Post by garyst »

Dairydeere wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 pm Really nice machinery in the fact sheets. I agree with garyst, it would be nice if that tanker held herbicide and fertilizer too. You would wash it out before switching liquids, obviously. Probably something only done once or twice a year. Either that, or who says you can't own two of those, one for each fill type?

I know most the time irl the herbicide is kept in a separate tote behind the pickup and only water is stored in the big tank on the trailer and mixed in through a small mixing tank either on the sprayer or mounted on the trailer itself while pumping the mix straight to the sprayer tank.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

It's a brand new model of the Quadtrac (not a conversion from previous games) according to one of the developers, and obviously the Landini is brand new too, which to me suggests they'll be included in the upcoming patch.

I'm not sure GIANTS have ever made any brand new mods for the ModHub (except for special projects or game show promos).
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Hmmm, I expected it to drop today with the Mods.
Ignorance is bliss
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:57 pm Hmmm, I expected it to drop today with the Mods.
I guess they keep show us every friday for awhile and then I fear that it will come as a dlc later this month or beginning of the next year. I really hope im wrong.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Ekan wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:27 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:57 pm Hmmm, I expected it to drop today with the Mods.
I guess they keep show us every friday for awhile and then I fear that it will come as a dlc later this month or beginning of the next year. I really hope im wrong.
I was kinda thinking the same
Ignorance is bliss
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

garyst wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:54 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:33 pm Yeah, cause you would put water in a tank which just contained herbicide the other day

If it held herbicide or liquid fertilizer I would actually have use for it. There is a trailer in the animal category that holds water, herbicide, and liquid fertilizer. I am using it now for herbicide. I was hoping this one would do the same since it actually looks more like a nurse tank trailer you see farmers use to refill their sprayers than the one in the base game.
It would be nice if all liquid containers/tanks had the option to hold all liquids, it is more realistic that way, ok you wont put water in one you're using for herbicide but youd just have another for water, whether both are the same or not it gives you the option to use different tanks for different things, as it would in real life
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:44 pm
Giants didn’t put Factsheets up for their first patch of free DLC in the ModHub, so my guess is that these are for their first paid DLC
Ignorance is bliss
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:44 pm

Giants didn’t put Factsheets up for their first patch of free DLC in the ModHub, so my guess is that these are for their first paid DLC
When have they ever put up fact sheets of dlc vehicles before actually announcing a dlc?
Playing on PC and PS4