Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

iwan073

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by iwan073 »

Hmmm. Never, I guess.
Ignorance is bliss
Woollnough

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by Woollnough »

That was something I was looking for too. Being totally new to this game and the machines, attachments, etc I was desperately looking for something to explain what things could do and when they would be best used, but I gather from your Post there isn’t anything.

Yes please, I’d like to see something developed too, Giants.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Woollnough wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:06 pm That was something I was looking for too. Being totally new to this game and the machines, attachments, etc I was desperately looking for something to explain what things could do and when they would be best used, but I gather from your Post there isn’t anything.

Yes please, I’d like to see something developed too, Giants.
Wrong thread?

Perhaps this is the sort of thing you're looking for: Farming Simulator Academy?

It's still a work in progress, but it, together with the in-game tutorials (which I've not actually looked at for FS22 yet) ought to help new players get to grips with the basics.

I was actually in the process of making a website dedicated to helping new players when I was shown the Academy in development. I've canned the idea for now though; given GIANTS themselves are producing content means there's little point sinking so much time and effort into another website as the visitor numbers and thus players benefiting would be minimal.
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

Thank you. Yes, their Tutorial was what got me started in the first place. I just hope that as they develop it they go into more detail re machines and attachments, etc. Again thanks.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

So best case scenario is we get another fact sheet on Friday and then a massive patch/update the following week with a bunch of fixes and a bunch more equipment.
Can't remember how long giants takes for Christmas but I'll assume they'll be away from the 20th and back after the new year...
Hopefully they'll be lots of equipment to make up for the lack in the modhub so far.
I enjoyed Fs19 launch with the new equipment advent calendar. Sure beats the chance to win a bag or a mug....
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

+1
Ignorance is bliss
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Funny that from the DLCs I miss the little Claas Arion 400s most as I used it as support tractor. That Landini though, looks sweet, can't wait to try it pulling that tank!
MC, aka Master of Cereals
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

wildberry wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 am Funny that from the DLCs I miss the little Claas Arion 400s most as I used it as support tractor. That Landini though, looks sweet, can't wait to try it pulling that tank!
+1
Giants needs to add to a like button to the forums...
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:39 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:44 pm
Ekan wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:27 pm

I guess they keep show us every friday for awhile and then I fear that it will come as a dlc later this month or beginning of the next year. I really hope im wrong.
I was kinda thinking the same
Giants didn’t put Factsheets up for their first patch of free DLC in the ModHub, so my guess is that these are for their first paid DLC
True, well guess we'll see soon enough. Just hope they fix the DLC content we already got. The big kaweco tank dont have any hydralic panel at the back, so you cant attach the hoses, and tires are messed up, Vredestein shows as BKT. And last, it should be 30.000 liters tank, NOT 24,000 liters, it dosent even exist. If it was base game, I would fix that my self, but DLC so cant :frown:
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

December 10th
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Deora

Post by Deora »

I really like the Verveat, a common machine in the Netherlands. But the big question is, when do they come out for the game? Will they be 'mods' or more like a DLC.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

Very nice to see the new Vervaet 5x5 included in the game, as said a very common machine here. Was lucky to see and film the real thing on it's first day in the field at a local contractor earlier this year. Looking forward to adding it to my farm in FS22 *thumbsup*
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Very nice, I'm especially excited to see the Krone BigPack!
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I'm exited for all these items, though I think we have enough slurry tankers. I'm guessing these fact sheets are a tease for the upcoming DLC as this is the second week in a row for new fact sheets. Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:25 pm Too bad Giant's is charging for the Quadtrac which is something we had for free in the last game.
Did I miss something :confusednew: They announce that?
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi