Farming Simulator Academy: Introducing game tutorials for beginners

Sam8370

Re: Farming Simulator Academy: Introducing game tutorials for beginners

Post by Sam8370 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:13 pm Make sure you line up the hopper under the bin, turn it on, and then drive a trailer under the other side. If your loading a bin, make sure the spout is over the hole of the bin and turned on.
I did do that, but most of the products went on the ground and lifted my trailer off the ground and I got stuck, then only a range of 1000 to 1500 liters of crop went into the bin, I can hear the auger turning and it says unloading but nothing is happening! I currently switched silos to one with a grating on the floor, kinda gave up on the other one. But thanks for the reply! :)
Oroberus

Post by Oroberus »

The tutorials are wrong, as of right now, cultivating does not make a difference, as every cultivator will at least yield 50% weed, which has the same cost to be taken care of as 100% weed.

As of right now, you can direct seed a freshly harvested field and then use herbicide with a Hardi MEga for the exact same yield (and way less time and equipment needed) as you would get if you would cultivate, seedbed and then seed the field
apatent90

Post by apatent90 »

im not sure if anyone on the ps4 pro is having this trouble with the modhub section. When I click on the downloadable content, it shows three things in modhub. trucks, chainsaw, packages and when I click on any of them there is nothing. I would like to know if any other ps4 users are having this issue or it is just me. I have reached out numerous times and cant seem to get an answer. Any feedback would be nice
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

In the modhub? For fs22? If that's where you're at and not the store menu, I would say there are no mods in those categories. I always look at the latest tab.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Harryclaus

Post by Harryclaus »

There will be a greater difference in stone picking in FS22, with the kind of soil prep impacting the number of rocks that appear. If this is the case, please describe it and make arrangements to update this information in the online help for your game. However, based on FS22 gameplay, it looks that you must use the stone picker throughout the entire field (hidden rocks are retrieved while stone picking on dirt that hides rocks on the surface).
aro1409

Post by aro1409 »

Cześć.
Jak przyspieszyć wzrost roślin?
Czekanie mnie irytuje.
Proszę o opis krok po kroku.
Albo jeśli nie ma takiej możliwości to proszę o wskazanie moda.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

aro1409 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:45 am Cześć.
Czekanie mnie irytuje.
English forum my friend. English
Ignorance is bliss
aro1409

Post by aro1409 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Czekanie mnie irytuje.
PROSZĘ PODAJ LINK.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

aro1409 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:25 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:36 pm
Czekanie mnie irytuje.
PROSZĘ PODAJ LINK.
M’n moeder had ook een mooie fiets. Je kon er geen veld mee ploegen, maar toch
Ignorance is bliss
baolinh2015

Post by baolinh2015 »

Looks like the physics has improved, when the harvester drops the log, it kinda sticks to the ground, like added weigh
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wish the same can also be said for the material handling physics like moving pallets with pallet forks or moving bales with tines.
PS5 / FS22
Woollnough

Post by Woollnough »

As a VERY first time player I want to thank GIANTS for this Tutorial, otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue what I was doing. That being said, more detail wouldn’t go astray with regards to “how to” use what machines and attachments, when and where. I know your still developing the Tutorial, so here’s hoping….. Keep up the great work GIANTS.
WvanNoort

Post by WvanNoort »

When will the other tutorials be available?
Desardh
GIANTS Software | Content Marketing Manager

Post by Desardh »

WvanNoort wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:32 pm When will the other tutorials be available?
They will appear one by one as they get ready. Today, mulching was added. Weeding and others will follow very soon. Since here and there tiny changes were made, some tutorials still need fine-tuning.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Desardh wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:11 pm
WvanNoort wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:32 pm When will the other tutorials be available?
They will appear one by one as they get ready. Today, mulching was added. Weeding and others will follow very soon. Since here and there tiny changes were made, some tutorials still need fine-tuning.
Why dont you make these tiny changes before launching the game? Why don't you let us know about big changes? If you had announced all these "tiny" changes (you say tiny, I say big - waiting 10 days/months for grow plant it is not tiny! you changed the gameplay.) before the launch, you could receive feedback from the community, adjusted them, and launched them with fine-tuning from day one.