Patch 1.2 is here

CharlieOneActual

Re: Patch 1.2 is here

Post by CharlieOneActual »

I don’t know if it’s a issue with console or just with PlayStation, but I play on a PS4 and the game crashes randomly at almost a constant rate now. I’ve contacted support only to get a copy and paste response pertaining to PC and nothing to do with PlayStation/console. Hope this helps.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Walkin49ers wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:40 am I'm thinking of buying this game as it looks right up my alley but I'm not sure now cause of all the reported problems. Just wondering if anyone here who isn't a mega fan or saltier than heck could update me on how the game is performing and if they managed to squash a lot of the problems people are complaining about seeing as its been a couple months now since release. I don't care if its 100%, but I dont want to play it if its totally messed up.
I'm going to be playing on a Series X so I'm not really concerned about my console but like I said, there did or does seem to be a lot of issues.
Any input would be appreciated. Thnx.
Well I like Frenchies. That been said I hate in-game maps. And always looking for modders to upload their maps. In prev edition I constantly played on BlackSheep map called The Valley The Old Farm which was in my opinion the best map ever made and only one worth playing. But that is up to personal preference I guess. Also there was map called Stappenbach which was great.
Game is getting better and better however many features are missing.
All that been said I personally waiting for two mentioned maps to drop and as well as StrawHarvest, IT-runner pack and Precision Farming. When those will drop them in my opinion game is going be completed. For now u always get feeling like something is constantly missing. I was truly surprised that they weren't included in base game.
All in all game is doing well and as u can see there is ton of mods to go through testing. So we might always get surprised positively. Keep in mind that base game is quite poor and modders and their hard work keep game alive for more then 3 months of initial owning a game. I don't know anyone who played fs19 bare without mods nor dlc since it come out till now. You would be simply over it in matter of couple of months if not quicker.
In regards of patches and bugs. It's becoming a standard for those days to release a games which aren't 100% ready/stable/fixed almost across whole gaming market. Seams that old days are gone when player could get a game and play it without bugs/problems. Just read about Battlefield or Cod or any in matter of fact title even done by mega companies which got resources and money to test it. They don't care as u sell it and worry afterwards when u already count money from it. Always 20% of sale money goes aside for to keep staff so games can be fixed and rest of income is safe in pocket. Just a life pal.
Game is going be good after few more patches and mods will drop as there will be required more patches before some mods drop.
Hope that this will help you.
Kindly,
Colin_TJ
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
savagegrave

Post by savagegrave »

I have tried to visit the download page, and can only find 1.2.0.0 for mac osx.

I purchased this game last night and it is totally unplayable on a mac. When will this patch be availiable?
Njordsteen Farming

Post by Njordsteen Farming »

Drmattymd wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:07 pm
Njordsteen Farming wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:46 pm Dear Giants

What a great patch, and a good priority of bug fixes.

I am not sure where to send my thoughts and wishes on upcoming mods.
There is a lot of great equipment for small-scale farmers, however, we need a 4 furrowed/2 meter wide plow. Maybe updating the 4 furrowed Kuhn plow from FS19 could be next in line? Or maybe adding a 4 furrowed Kverneland plow.

Best wishes
Mods come from the modding community, not directly from Giants. All Giants does is test what the modders submit and release whatever passes.
Thank you for the insight! Much appreciated. However, I’ve found that Giants are also releasing mods, that seem to be updated content from official fs19 equipment. Therefore, I kindly request that a 2-meter wide plow will be updated as well, or a new model introduced through the free content updates introducing new equipment we have seen from Giants.

Best wishes
maverick7106

Post by maverick7106 »

Just a quick question, is it recommended to start a new save game after patch 1.2? Reason I'm asking is myself and a friend both on PC, see drastic difference in yields on same field. Only difference is I have started new game, and friend is still save game started with release version. Friend has updated to 1.2, but we still see drastic differences in pricing and yield.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Are one of you using Real Life Numbers mod?
Playing on PC and PS4
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

maverick7106 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:25 am Just a quick question, is it recommended to start a new save game after patch 1.2?
In most cases probably not, but personally on a more “major” update (eg 1.1 -> 1.2, 1.2 -> 1.3; 1.2.0.0 -> 1.2.0.2 is not what I’d consider “a major update”) a new save game gives everything a fresh start, avoiding any “possible” issues with previously saved data.

That’s me, we often farm our own way. :biggrin2:

Happy farming! :biggrin2: