Kubota Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Mwal

Re: Kubota Pack For Farming Simulator 22 Coming Soon!

Post by Mwal »

eric21 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:17 am And yet you're still here? If you wanted different equipment you would said something different and don't lie.
You alright Eric? You seem grumpy lately, you need a hug or something?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:33 am
eric21 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:17 am And yet you're still here? If you wanted different equipment you would said something different and don't lie.
You alright Eric? You seem grumpy lately, you need a hug or something?
Probably the people wasting their lives ranting on here getting annoying.

*virtual hug*

To the FPS thing, I’m happy getting a smooth 30-60fps on 1080p maxed out everything and my RTX2060 (and GTX1660ti before that) isn’t screaming like a jet because 100 FPS is required because… …reasons? I definitely don’t know why the heck someone would want to pin a 3090 at 100% (those have what, a 300w+ TDP?) to drastically out do a monitors refresh rate, sounds like a good way to increase ones powerbill and make a room uncomfortably hot (my little system that is lucky to have a 250w TDP can do that) for no real reason. But then again we both must be idiots.

Also let me get this straight: Would these people saying we don’t need more _____ be happy if we had 4 or 5 frame sizes of Lizard branded tractors and a bunch of different sizes of the same Lizard tools? I must be missing something about why Kubota was a highly requested brand and why pretty much every brand gets modded in (and we have a bunch of machines that fall within the same HP catergory) and why that is all stupid?

My current impressions is that there is a bunch of great vehicles, but is sorely lacking in terms of attachments, I mean even a part of the pack or a free DLC/mod pack of the Vicon/Kverneland stuff in their Kubota liveries would be nice much less a few new attachments in or released with the pack.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Dexadrinne

Post by Dexadrinne »

Well i think Giants had an opportunity to do the RIGHT thing here with the community. Made the ability to share a vehicle in a patch. Instead they want to lock that behind a paywall and discourage other players who don't want this DLC. Now yes yes "No ones forcing you to buy it" or "There not with a publisher now" Or what ever a person can conjure up. The fact remains its NOT something new it was a Mod. The same with seasons (Included in the game) or Industries (Included in the game) So why Giants had to tip the scales in the way that makes this seem like an awful idea, is anyone's guess. Pit Giants pity.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Dexadrinne wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:10 am Well i think Giants had an opportunity to do the RIGHT thing here with the community. Made the ability to share a vehicle in a patch. Instead they want to lock that behind a paywall and discourage other players who don't want this DLC. Now yes yes "No ones forcing you to buy it" or "There not with a publisher now" Or what ever a person can conjure up. The fact remains its NOT something new it was a Mod. The same with seasons (Included in the game) or Industries (Included in the game) So why Giants had to tip the scales in the way that makes this seem like an awful idea, is anyone's guess. Pit Giants pity.
It's really only an issue if you play MP. But yes, putting it behind a paywall is quite revealing. First it was Ads, and now this.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Just remember they are a business and have to make money, and to do that they have to get us to pay them one way or another.
Just throwing that out there, is annoying but is sure as heck a good way to motivate people into purchasing this DLC.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Onkel Mo

Post by Onkel Mo »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:31 am Just remember they are a business and have to make money, and to do that they have to get us to pay them one way or another.
Just throwing that out there, is annoying but is sure as heck a good way to motivate people into purchasing this DLC.
That's the EA way of doing it.
Putting something "small" everyone wants into a big package so more people pay more money.
They could have made it a separate DLC for one or two €/$/£ and not force people who want the "small" thing to buy the "big" package.
Lastofthebreed

Post by Lastofthebreed »

I’m excited for this pack. Kubota is one of my favorite brands. My only request is that the M5 be
available without a cab just like the real one. Nothing like being out in the fresh(virtual) air!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Onkel Mo wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:57 am

That's the EA way of doing it.
Putting something "small" everyone wants into a big package so more people pay more money.
They could have made it a separate DLC for one or two €/$/£ and not force people who want the "small" thing to buy the "big" package.
The EA way of doing it is to re-release the same features game after game. If they pull animals out of the next game then release it as a paid dlc then we will have something to worry about
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

The Ea way is take it to an unethical extreme, something I hope GIANTS doesn’t do but you never know. And at least I don’t view it as a all that much of a game changer, just a gimmick that is cool a couple times and then is ignored (or just useful for roleplay)
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

I just noticed the following on the Kubota DLC page:

Version 1.6 or higher? So when is 1.5 coming then?
As i believe 1.6 is coming with the release of this DLC.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

AGI pack
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:24 pmAGI pack
Ah yeah that can be
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

DEERE317 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:24 pmAGI pack
Indeed.
Stegei wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:25 pm Thanks for your input. There indeed was a bug that input bindings could get lost when downloading a new mod without restarting the game. This will be fixed with one of the upcoming patches (not with the one that will be released soon with the AGI dlc though, but most likely around the Kubota DLC release).
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=190859&start=30#p1509995
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Topic locked since the Kubota DLC is now available and there is an official announcement topic: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=192756

Please post any questions of comments about the Kubota DLC there.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules