Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

Post by Chaki »

Get it now: Developed by Creative Mesh and published by GIANTS Software, the Pumps N' Hoses Pack is now available for Farming Simulator 22.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
bossmanslim

Re: Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

Post by bossmanslim »

Too rich for my blood.
Nebular

Post by Nebular »

When will this DLC become available under the 1 Year Pass? I see the Grapeliner has been added to the download list, but the Pumps N' Hoses DLC is only available after payment.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Nebular wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:59 pm When will this DLC become available under the 1 Year Pass? I see the Grapeliner has been added to the download list, but the Pumps N' Hoses DLC is only available after payment.
Pumps N' Hoses is not part of the Year 1 Season Pass so if you want the DLC you'd need to purchase it.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Bought it! 👍🏻
Ignorance is bliss
symbob

Post by symbob »

Chaki wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:13 pm
Pumps N' Hoses is not part of the Year 1 Season Pass so if you want the DLC you'd need to purchase it.
Really?? Then what was the point of buying the Season Pass? I bought the Season Pass because it was said that we would get all the 1st year DLC's and yet all we've had so far has been some fairly disappointing content. When a decent DLC comes out with some new gameplay features we're told it's not included in the Season Pass! I'll not be buying this DLC in addition to Season Pass and I don't think I'll bother with a 2nd year season pass either. It's just not worth the money. I think in the future I'll just buy individual DLCs if I think they're worth it. So far I wouldn't have purchased any of the Yr1 DLCs.

Shame on you Giants!
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

symbob wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:53 pm

Really?? Then what was the point of buying the Season Pass? I bought the Season Pass because it was said that we would get all the 1st year DLC's and yet all we've had so far has been some fairly disappointing content. When a decent DLC comes out with some new gameplay features we're told it's not included in the Season Pass! I'll not be buying this DLC in addition to Season Pass and I don't think I'll bother with a 2nd year season pass either. It's just not worth the money. I think in the future I'll just buy individual DLCs if I think they're worth it. So far I wouldn't have purchased any of the Yr1 DLCs.

Shame on you Giants!
I guess you don't realize that this DLC isn't giants just like the header says. it's owned by Creative Mesh. So how can giants add it to the Season Pass when giants doesn't own it..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He joined in 2012 but first comment in 2022? Very sus and probably won't see him again
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

So how can giants add it to the Season Pass when giants doesn't own it..
Giants had no problem giving it away to every Twitch and YouTube streamer that has more than 2 followers.

This is why after the season pass is done I will not own another farm sim Dlc.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The point I don't get is why does creative mesh get their own special paid dlc but other modders can't sell their mods. In my opinion realimus modding, whopster, thundr, decker, courseplay dev, and etc that have brought a much or more to the game than straw harvest, or this hose one.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
symbob

Post by symbob »

eric21 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:12 pm He joined in 2012 but first comment in 2022? Very sus and probably won't see him again
Yeah, I joined in 2012 when I first started playing Farming Simulator. I didn't have much to say until now. What's "sus" about that? What's your point?
symbob

Post by symbob »

Sneaks wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:59 pm

I guess you don't realize that this DLC isn't giants just like the header says. it's owned by Creative Mesh. So how can giants add it to the Season Pass when giants doesn't own it..
Yes, of course I realise that, it says it quite clearly in the header. I guess you don't realise that, as with most mods or DLCs, Giants can choose to do what they want with them. In this case they've decided to make people that have paid for a season pass pay extra for the only decent DLC they've released so far this year. They could just as easily have come to an agreement with Creative Mesh and included this in the Yr1 Season Pass.
symbob

Post by symbob »

wiseguy49 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:47 pm
Giants had no problem giving it away to every Twitch and YouTube streamer that has more than 2 followers.

This is why after the season pass is done I will not own another farm sim Dlc.
Agreed. I may buy a future DLC if i thought it was worth it but I definitely wouldn't buy a season pass again. So far the Yr1 pass has been a waste of money and I'm not sure the Platinum expansion, with it's focus on forestry, is going to make up for that. I'm sure it will suit some people though.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

Yep I agree completely. I mean I know you aren't going to please everyone with the DLCs but this ridiculous.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I have no issue in choosing to pay for this DLC however it highlights for me personally how underwhelming the season pass has been so far. In future I will stick to buying individual DLC depending upon my interest in them.