Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

ace54858

Re: Now Available: Pumps N' Hoses - Third-Party Pack by Creative Mesh

Post by ace54858 »

Celusendon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:44 am Hi!

The DLC, in my opinion, is quite good but still a bit left for improvements.
For example, it's a bit funny we have a drag hose to transport the slurry from the pump to the applicator, but the slurry "magically" teleported from the container/tanker to the pump. I hope with a base game or DLC update, and we will get this as well. At least the price of the DLC suggests this.

The second thing is it might be a good idea to put some user manual. As for the BGA, some functionality is not so intuitive.
For example, the input recipe is not constant, and sometimes I need 3 or 4 ingredients, sometimes only silage.
Also, it's unclear how far I can put the separator from the storage container and which containers are valid.
as to how far you can put the separator it has to be more less right next to a storage container as to which containers i would say any that came with the dlc. but not sure if th separator is really worth it being it use all of what is in the storage which it doesn't say as it say's it seperats the solid from the liquid which to mean means there be liquid left.
Last edited by ace54858 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dadiman81

Post by Dadiman81 »

Love the idea and what potential it has for mods.

Problem Xbox Series S:
Run my hose out get everything set up and no Mayer how much hose I have or slack in the hose it always pulls of the pumper/tank at the side of the field.

Not sure if it's the limitations of the hose coding or game itself. Hopefully this can be fixed
Lacandon

Post by Lacandon »

Dadiman81 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:54 pm Love the idea and what potential it has for mods.

Problem Xbox Series S:
Run my hose out get everything set up and no Mayer how much hose I have or slack in the hose it always pulls of the pumper/tank at the side of the field.

Not sure if it's the limitations of the hose coding or game itself. Hopefully this can be fixed
Same exact problem on PC. No matter how much hose you connect to a pump even if it has enough slack or multiple hoses connected to each other for alot of slack it keeps disconnection from the pump. But for me, not only on the edges but just along the field/anywhere.

At first i was like, well maybe the hose is clucked up.. got the compressor, cleaned the hoses but nope that dit not fix it.

Makes a big portion of the DLC unplayable.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Tried it with only the dlc, and no mods?

And technical problems might be better in the correct part of the forums
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Yeah, you wouldn't want people to see there are issues before they pay for the DLC.
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

Does the manure separator work also with base game biogas plants? I mean the placeable 99kW, 250kW, 500kW and the 1MW already placed on the map.