FS17 KUHN DLC Fact Sheets

ErwinR55

Re: FS17 KUHN DLC Fact Sheets

Post by ErwinR55 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
mdoss wrote:Would be even more awesome if the seeder also fertilized! That way we could get 4 jobs done in one pass! :)
we could try a different seeder...should still work... isn't there a fert/seeder in 3.0m... ?
Yes, I would think the Great Plains seeder would work, since it is sort of a 3 point attachment (2 point). Worth a try when the DLC comes out.
Nope, that won't work, you need a 4m wide seeder/fertillizer machine otherwise the combination doesn't work good.
Either it deletes a half a meter of seeded area every turn if it follows the 3m equipment, or it skips half a meter if it follows the 4m equipment.
PS4 player
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:
we could try a different seeder...should still work... isn't there a fert/seeder in 3.0m... ?
Yes, I would think the Great Plains seeder would work, since it is sort of a 3 point attachment (2 point). Worth a try when the DLC comes out.
Nope, that won't work, you need a 4m wide seeder/fertillizer machine otherwise the combination doesn't work good.
Either it deletes a half a meter of seeded area every turn if it follows the 3m equipment, or it skips half a meter if it follows the 4m equipment.
Oh ok, I didn't realize it was 4m.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Wizard_Nor

Post by Wizard_Nor »

I rly don't see innovation in doing the same as every other modder.
I speak for alot of people (those who are on my games anyway) when I say that stuff like either bigger trailers, option to connect bigger trailers together and not needing to have like 6 small ones to get decent tonnage. Bigger plow, wider header for gras on forage harvester etc etc.

Every day we play the game and wish for the same things.... might even hop on pc just to try the abundance of mods available
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Wizard_Nor wrote:I rly don't see innovation in doing the same as every other modder.
I speak for alot of people (those who are on my games anyway) when I say that stuff like either bigger trailers, option to connect bigger trailers together and not needing to have like 6 small ones to get decent tonnage. Bigger plow, wider header for gras on forage harvester etc etc.

Every day we play the game and wish for the same things.... might even hop on pc just to try the abundance of mods available
Why would we need a bigger plough? The salford is one of the biggest there is. Anway i say innovation because you see tractors with gps and technology rather than how big it is. Same with seeders you see more and more conplicated yet simple and effective.

Also you need to think of which companies make these bigger headers.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Wizard_Nor wrote: option to connect bigger trailers together and not needing to have like 6 small ones to get decent tonnage.
What do you call decent tonnage?

Cause 6 trailers with 21000 capacity is 126000 liter, which is way too much for a normal sized transport tractor to pull in real life.
A full Krampe Bandit trailer with 59000L is already a heavy freight for the larger tractors, certainly if moved in mountain like areas.
PS4 player
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
oops...my mistake.... I don't know why I thought it was 3.0m

in that case....lol... is there a 4.0m existing seeder / fert combo :neutralnew:

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

what do ya think :lol: :lol: :lol: course not ghehe
PS4 player
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

eric21

Post by eric21 »

So the sw 4014 does both square and round? Cool
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

yes it should do both round and square.
PS4 player
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I like the combo baler, can you disable the wrapper, or no?
Amboss

Post by Amboss »

richardsiegers

Post by richardsiegers »

mmm.. the kuhn FBP 3135 (round-baler+wrapper) can also bale straw but you cant turn straw into silage-bales
So there must be an option for bale only without wrapping or this machine can somehow turn straw into sillage
if thats the case this baler would be the number one money maker :P
BigYveske

Post by BigYveske »

Isn't the front seed tank pneumatic?
supposed to be powered by PTO.
When the TF1500 is attached there isn't a PTO link between the tractor and the seed tank

Just noticed!
I'm living for my farm, I'm farming for life!
Amboss

Post by Amboss »

richardsiegers wrote:mmm.. the kuhn FBP 3135 (round-baler+wrapper) can also bale straw but you cant turn straw into silage-bales
So there must be an option for bale only without wrapping or this machine can somehow turn straw into sillage
if thats the case this baler would be the number one money maker :P
It automatically bales hay and straw but does not wrap it. You just get the bale.