FS17 KUHN DLC Fact Sheets

eric21

Re: FS17 KUHN DLC Fact Sheets

Post by eric21 »

BigYveske wrote:Isn't the front seed tank pneumatic?
supposed to be powered by PTO.
When the TF1500 is attached there isn't a PTO link between the tractor and the seed tank

Just noticed!
I believe its a connectiin between the seed tank to yhe seeder itself. However you hqve to imaginenthe connection
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

eric21 wrote:
BigYveske wrote:Isn't the front seed tank pneumatic?
supposed to be powered by PTO.
When the TF1500 is attached there isn't a PTO link between the tractor and the seed tank

Just noticed!
I believe its a connectiin between the seed tank to yhe seeder itself. However you hqve to imaginenthe connection
I don't think this version would be a PTO version, but could be a full tractor LS hydraulic driven version. (doesn't go with the older tractors without LS then though lol).
So there's no PTO missing in the picture.

And you are right Eric, the one thing that is missing, are the pipes to the seeder. I guess that is too difficult to make, as it requires different routings for different tractors. Leaving it out is simpeler :P
PS4 player
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Amboss wrote:Image
Looking forward to using this one! *thumbsup*

Only few days to go! :hi:
MC, aka Master of Cereals
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Amboss is working on saturday and sunday. Now that is dedication!
PS4 player
Amboss
GIANTS Software | Head of Marketing & PR

Post by Amboss »

ErwinR55 wrote:Amboss is working on saturday and sunday. Now that is dedication!
LOL!

So here is the final fact sheet!

Bulwark_77

Post by Bulwark_77 »

How did the USA become the bread basket of the world after the Great Depression of the 1930's? We innovated how to farm more acers faster. That meant more horse power and larger equipment. There are fields in Iowa and Kansas that have over 1000 acres (that's 500+ hectare acres for the European farmers). Do you think those farmers would purchase a 3 meter or even a 9 meter piece of equipment to farm that? John Deere has a 76 foot 1870 Hoe Drill planter that is gargantuan. It's a massive piece of equipment and very large fields today would not get planted if it were not for innovation such as that. For those brothers in Europe that would be a 23.1648 meter seed drill. Look it up on the John Deere website. Just check out the size of machines that the Midwest farmers came up with just to create the bread basket of the USA. They didn't have a choice. Realism is one thing but ignoring the fact that some fields can be combined on the maps we play on to be 200+ ha is just not wise. (A ha is equal to 2.14 acres US.) If there is any way that large maps are going to come to console. Than there will have to be some BIG equipment to come over as well. I mean Mod, DLC, or expansion. Something is going to have to give us some much larger equipment in the future. PC enjoys the fact that they are not limited to the content they can download and play with. They also have to be careful. Some idiots are out to mess up your game with a dirty mod or even your PC. The reason Sony has the restrictions for mods they have. Still we should have had some mods that were bigger than what we have been getting. That said as a long time farmer on PC and console. I have experienced both worlds. It is much harder to find friends on PC to play with. On PS4 I have many friends and we play many different games together. That is what draws us to the games we play. Working together as a team or just having fun together. They can't go drop $1,000 on a PC just to play FS17 with all of the neat mods out there. So were stuck with what we get. Not that they are bad and that we do not appreciate them and the hard work that was put into them. It is just it seems that the modders and developers have forgotten about the concept of growing a farm LARGER. To do that we need LARGER equipment. We have the tractors that could pull them but only a few average size equipment. I mean the game came out on day 1 with a 14.5 meter cultivator and the Amazone planter. Fairly large but were stuck with a 9 meter corn planter, really?

I'm just saying for a lot of console players out there. WE WANT BIGER STUFF SOON!!!!!!!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Thank you for the math and conversion lessons.. I find it ammusing that you direct it at "europeans" when we all understand it... just so you know... at this time, only three countries—Myanmar, Liberia, and the US—have not adopted the International System of Units or Metric.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Bulwark_77 wrote:How did the USA become the bread basket of the world after the Great Depression of the 1930's? We innovated how to farm more acers faster. That meant more horse power and larger equipment. There are fields in Iowa and Kansas that have over 1000 acres (that's 500+ hectare acres for the European farmers). Do you think those farmers would purchase a 3 meter or even a 9 meter piece of equipment to farm that? John Deere has a 76 foot 1870 Hoe Drill planter that is gargantuan. It's a massive piece of equipment and very large fields today would not get planted if it were not for innovation such as that. For those brothers in Europe that would be a 23.1648 meter seed drill. Look it up on the John Deere website. Just check out the size of machines that the Midwest farmers came up with just to create the bread basket of the USA. They didn't have a choice. Realism is one thing but ignoring the fact that some fields can be combined on the maps we play on to be 200+ ha is just not wise. (A ha is equal to 2.14 acres US.) If there is any way that large maps are going to come to console. Than there will have to be some BIG equipment to come over as well. I mean Mod, DLC, or expansion. Something is going to have to give us some much larger equipment in the future. PC enjoys the fact that they are not limited to the content they can download and play with. They also have to be careful. Some idiots are out to mess up your game with a dirty mod or even your PC. The reason Sony has the restrictions for mods they have. Still we should have had some mods that were bigger than what we have been getting. That said as a long time farmer on PC and console. I have experienced both worlds. It is much harder to find friends on PC to play with. On PS4 I have many friends and we play many different games together. That is what draws us to the games we play. Working together as a team or just having fun together. They can't go drop $1,000 on a PC just to play FS17 with all of the neat mods out there. So were stuck with what we get. Not that they are bad and that we do not appreciate them and the hard work that was put into them. It is just it seems that the modders and developers have forgotten about the concept of growing a farm LARGER. To do that we need LARGER equipment. We have the tractors that could pull them but only a few average size equipment. I mean the game came out on day 1 with a 14.5 meter cultivator and the Amazone planter. Fairly large but were stuck with a 9 meter corn planter, really?

I'm just saying for a lot of console players out there. WE WANT BIGER STUFF SOON!!!!!!!
Or use two workers, therea not much huge equipment these daya
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I agree with Craig with the metric system. US still hasn't adopted the metric system and I think that is stupid why US doesn't have the metric system. I am learning so much about the metric system and how it works, and like it so much better than the imperial system.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Bulwark_77 wrote:How did the USA become the bread basket of the world
Trumping alternative facts? *thumbsdown*
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

wildberry wrote:
Bulwark_77 wrote:How did the USA become the bread basket of the world
Trumping alternative facts? *thumbsdown*
I was going to mention this as well...but I didn't want it to seem like I was contradicting everything he said... that is of course past tense.. third now I think behind China and the EU... oh... and some of the biggest farms in the world... are in China and Australia

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Biggest farm does not equal feeding a world. We only get animal fodder and industrial corn starch from US... mayority of food is quite local, except rice, which would be nice addition to fs with an italian map (i can already hear people moan about the small irregular italian fields) :coolnew: *thumbsup* :mrgreen:
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:Thank you for the math and conversion lessons.. I find it ammusing that you direct it at "europeans" when we all understand it... just so you know... at this time, only three countries—Myanmar, Liberia, and the US—have not adopted the International System of Units or Metric.
This pretty much says it all :)

http://i.imgur.com/7pLaw15.png
PS4 player
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

ErwinR55 wrote:
cr41g_1965 wrote:Thank you for the math and conversion lessons.. I find it ammusing that you direct it at "europeans" when we all understand it... just so you know... at this time, only three countries—Myanmar, Liberia, and the US—have not adopted the International System of Units or Metric.
This pretty much says it all :)

http://i.imgur.com/7pLaw15.png
dutch logic *thumbsup*