[FS17-News] Feedback

Melody
Former GIANTS employee

[FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Melody »

Hi,

you can leave your feedback to our published news here.
Graphic Designer @ GIANTS Software
Guil

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Guil »

This is great news. Thanks for the teaser.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

That is a very cool teaser, I am really excited for this! *thumbsup*
PS4
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Oh goody.....Cant wait...!!
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Great, great news! I hope there is going to be a large map from you GIANTS? Not as big as Rattlesnake Valley please.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Nice! Bring on the official 4x map too please
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

mackintosh wrote:We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BigC92 wrote:
mackintosh wrote:We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Besides teasers are exciting I think.

Can't wait for this one *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Giants you kept this pretty quiet :)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
Agree on that.
How pity.

Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
Exactly, let GIANTS do what they feel is best. Just give them some time and they will start releasing more about it, is all I would say, you know? :) It's new, and they want people to get excited about it, I know I love the excitement when GIANTS does this. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
Agree on that.
How pity.

Exactly, let GIANTS do what they feel is best. Just give them some time and they will start releasing more about it, is all I would say, you know? :) It's new, and they want people to get excited about it, I know I love the excitement when GIANTS does this. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
It gets you thinking of whats to come.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
It gets you thinking of whats to come.
Exactly! *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Any screenshots coming?