[FS17-News] Feedback

User avatar
Melody
GIANTS Software | 2D Marketing Artist
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:32 pm

[FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Melody » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Hi,

you can leave your feedback to our published news here.
2D Artist @ GIANTS Software

User avatar
Guil
Moderator
Posts: 3942
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Guil » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 pm

This is great news. Thanks for the teaser.

canadafarms
Posts: 1234
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by canadafarms » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 pm

That is a very cool teaser, I am really excited for this! *thumbsup*
PS4

Zetor9145
Posts: 712
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:45 pm
Location: In My Truck.

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Zetor9145 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Oh goody.....Cant wait...!!

mackintosh
Posts: 706
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:57 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by mackintosh » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:46 pm

We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by JohnDeere318 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:22 pm

Great, great news! I hope there is going to be a large map from you GIANTS? Not as big as Rattlesnake Valley please.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer: I also play FS17 on PS4.

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

Angryfarmer
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by Angryfarmer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Nice! Bring on the official 4x map too please

BigC92
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by BigC92 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:27 am

mackintosh wrote:We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 3329
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by RODHA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am

BigC92 wrote:
mackintosh wrote:We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Besides teasers are exciting I think.

Can't wait for this one *thumbsup*
PS4 / FS17

eric21
Posts: 3887
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by eric21 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:40 am

Giants you kept this pretty quiet :)

BigC92
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by BigC92 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:28 am

RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
mackintosh wrote:We already know it's the Big Bud 747 and 450, so how about some fact sheets for the tools instead of wasting our time with teasers.
Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Besides teasers are exciting I think.

Can't wait for this one *thumbsup*
Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by JohnDeere318 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:30 am

BigC92 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Dude how about you just chill and not be rude? They can tease us if they want to, its not up to you, if you dont like the teaser thread, stay out of it!! Now back OT, looks really awesome giants, keep the update coming.
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Besides teasers are exciting I think.

Can't wait for this one *thumbsup*
Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
Exactly, let GIANTS do what they feel is best. Just give them some time and they will start releasing more about it, is all I would say, you know? :) It's new, and they want people to get excited about it, I know I love the excitement when GIANTS does this. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer: I also play FS17 on PS4.

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

BigC92
Posts: 3772
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by BigC92 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 am

JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
RODHA wrote:
Agree on that.
Somehow people think they can be as rude as they want to be and got away with it.
How pity.

Besides teasers are exciting I think.

Can't wait for this one *thumbsup*
Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
Exactly, let GIANTS do what they feel is best. Just give them some time and they will start releasing more about it, is all I would say, you know? :) It's new, and they want people to get excited about it, I know I love the excitement when GIANTS does this. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
It gets you thinking of whats to come.

User avatar
JohnDeere318
Posts: 6832
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:49 am
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by JohnDeere318 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:28 am

BigC92 wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Hes not running the show, Giants is, besides teasers gives us a clue as what to expect, not a dead giveaway, giants teaser the heck out of us, we will be here.
Exactly, let GIANTS do what they feel is best. Just give them some time and they will start releasing more about it, is all I would say, you know? :) It's new, and they want people to get excited about it, I know I love the excitement when GIANTS does this. :mrgreen: *thumbsup*
It gets you thinking of whats to come.
Exactly! *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer: I also play FS17 on PS4.

How to post your log.txt
Farming Simulator Customer Support Center
I do NOT support via PM, please use the forum.

eric21
Posts: 3887
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17-News] Feedback

Post by eric21 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:08 am

Any screenshots coming?

Post Reply