Farming Simulator Mod Contest 2017

Rudi950

Re: Farming Simulator Mod Contest 2017

Post by Rudi950 »

I guess Sony and Microsoft would not allow a beta section on their consoles.
roughcatjr3

Post by roughcatjr3 »

They do, its the fact that giants didnt consider us consoles as a big part of their games. And they dont update the console version like they do for pc. Shame on you giants for cutting consoles short.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

roughcatjr3 wrote:They do, its the fact that giants didnt consider us consoles as a big part of their games. And they dont update the console version like they do for pc. Shame on you giants for cutting consoles short.
So you want a virus that could damage your ps4 or Xbox?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Where did you get that information exactly? I don't think GIANTS would not do that, since there are a ton of console players on the market. GIANTS would never do something like that, unless we get an official GIANTS member here, sounds false to me.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

eric21 wrote:
roughcatjr3 wrote:They do, its the fact that giants didnt consider us consoles as a big part of their games. And they dont update the console version like they do for pc. Shame on you giants for cutting consoles short.
You now nothing about modding or what kind of code that mods change. There is no way to get a virus from a mod on console. At worst you will get a corrupt game save.
PS4 Farmer
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes, plus, GIANTS tests these mods out, if they find a virus, they delete/reject them immediately. Virus is going a little over-board/dramatic there.

How to post your log.txt
roughcatjr3

Post by roughcatjr3 »

Well if giants really does test the multi-platform mods then thats ok with me. I just think that the are some good mods out there that have the standards for consoles that are kept hidden. Other wize why did giants put a modhub for consoles when 90% of the modders doesnt make a console compatible mod. Oh well i think giants just has more of a tight fist on the mod limitations than besthesda does in fallout.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TurboFarmer wrote:
eric21 wrote:
You now nothing about modding or what kind of code that mods change. There is no way to get a virus from a mod on console. At worst you will get a corrupt game save.
Not if you jailbait
Westworld Host

Post by Westworld Host »

*jailbreak^

jailbait is something totally unrelated.....
-Xbox one X
-Just a synthetic android escapee running a farm, nothing unusual here *thumbsup* :hi:
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

eric21 wrote:
TurboFarmer wrote:
eric21 wrote: So you want a virus that could damage your ps4 or Xbox?
Not if you jailbreak *fixed to make you not sound like a chomo*
The current gen consoles have not been "jailbroken" yet.

Back on topic: I can't wait to try out some of the mods that make it to console!
PS4 Farmer
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

That article is 2 months old and the system software has been updated since, the PS4 still remains with no downloadable software to jailbreak it.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a troll. All you do is spout ignorance around this forum and act like a watered down backseat moderator. Congrats on making my ignore list!
PS4 Farmer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

You know, with all these mods that has special functions, it has opened alot of opportunities for us console players, and modders, im truely blown away, also super thankful for all has been given to us.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

First time consoles got mods and they are advancing with mods this quick, that is awesome! PC mods didn't get IC control that quick. I just hope people don't complain anymore that we PC people are stuck up and console players are peasants not getting stuff like this. ;)

How to post your log.txt
aklein

Post by aklein »

I think console folks will be equal when they have a mod crash their save game. :) thats when they will truly make it.