New Video: We would like to say "Thank you" to all modders around the world.

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

New Video: We would like to say "Thank you" to all modders around the world.

Post by Lisertan »

Hey guys,

farming Simulator would not be the same without our modders. They work hard and spend their time to adjust the game for the community.

We would like to say "Thank you" today.

This video is for you.

Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Re: New Video: We would like to say "Thank you" to all modders around the world.

Post by RODHA »

Great gesture *thumbsup*
Hats off to Giants and many many thanks to all modders.
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Re: New Video: We would like to say "Thank you" to all modders around the world.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

The respect modders needed. I am hoping that this video will lighten the mood and actually make modders smile. :smileynew: Thanks to all modders and GIANTS! :biggrin2:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Very nice gesture Giants *thumbsup* and a very nice video.... I could have watched at least half an hour of that but maybe that's just me :blushnew: :lol: and of course a big thank you to all the modders!! *thumbsup*
PS4
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I would've been able to watch a half hour of dedication as well. Modders don't get enough credit for what they do, they go day in and day out for us with their mods that they work so hard and long on. A lot of us really thank the modders for doing a great project and don't ask for much in the end. There are some people that want and want, but don't really thank them for what they have, "it's just not good enough."

I remember when I used to want modders to help me with things or just do it for me. After reading what modders go through, I finally realized that I should be happy with what I have and thank them for everything they do. I still thank them to this day for what they do. If they want a break, they can have a break! *thumbsup* We can live if they are on break. :)

Sorry this long post. :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Great gesture from giants with a brilliant video showcasing some of the amazing mods we have. Massive thanks to all the modders who make it possible.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Thanks to all the Modders and Giants for an awesome game I play every day. Moving to pc made me realize just how many mods there are. Great video Giants
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ok so 2 little bits from me.. that video was epic and a much welcomed nod in the direction of modders.. and the 2nd bit.. getting into modding myself for the first time ever and learning GE and Blender and some others i can say the modders deserve this.. it is so much to learn and takes a ton of work to make these mods.. so a big thank u from me to modders and giants for the awesome showcase of all the awesome mods
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Aj1053

Post by Aj1053 »

Thank you to all modders for your hard work
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Thank you very much modders! Hats off to you :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
novass

Post by novass »

Great modds,...a big thank you to all modders for there knowledge, creatively and engineering skills .creating these modds for us all is a great thing.I appreciate all the modders that make all these amazing modds.Thank you....Chris
DarthPaul

Post by DarthPaul »

Great video. A big thank you to all the modders out there, you make an already great game into an amazing game and it's brilliant you share your creativity and skills with us all. Thanks.... Paul
Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen »

great work and thanks for video
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I will sing your praises until the cows come home! you have done it again even though we are coming to the end of FS17, you are still churning them out, and all good quality too, I might add.
You did it all the way from FS08 and with FS13 and FS15, things got even better. I hope you will all stay for FS19, Giants make a wonderful game, but you help make a ruff diamond really sparkle and shine until it is head and shoulders above everything else and shines like a beacon that no other game can possibly match or come close to. We have the best modders from around the world.

I thank every last one of you.
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Thank you modders for adding hundreds of hours to the play value of FS17. 5stars