[FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Rbk_3

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Rbk_3 »

Zero interest in those tractors, but looking forward to the bigger equipment.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

Looks good *thumbsup* I hope that 450 has dual wheels option though. Was really hoping to see a new map come in this dlc. Guess it will be time to finally play rattlesnake valley. Kinda been holding off on that map just for this dlc
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

eric21 wrote:Also the auger wagon has crawler tracks, i looked up on google, will this be an option?
According to the current spec sheet, the 1596 has steerable tandem, not tracks. The 1196 and 2096 have tracks.

https://www.brentequip.com/grain-carts/avalanche/

Edit: I did some more reading and it looks like tracks are optionally available on the 1596.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Mark1977

Post by Mark1977 »

How about some new maps that can fit these machines, all the maps in the modhub on ps4 are to small, for the pc you can download tons of maps but for consoles there are only a few and those maps are real small with small fields and tight roads.
Can you add maps with American or Canadian theme with large fields for ps4 like the ones on pc?
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Can't wait to get my hands on this DLC when it comes.
Looks great
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Looks great. It will be fun to try out the Big Bud tractors but all of those implements will sure look perfect behind my MT875E Challenger! Thanks Giants!!! I am really hoping the augers/conveyors on the air drill carts are functional, so a guy can haul bulk seed to them with a truck or trailer.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Not really interested in the tractors, just want a larger plough.

I don't understand the fascination with American equipment or machinery, a lot of it is old hat or low spec.

They should release a Fendt DLC with a decent 1000 series Fendt and the Fendt Katana choppers.

And with all the very high quality Lemken mods about, I would expect a Lemken DLC pack of sorts, plus a decent range of ploughs.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
eric21

Post by eric21 »

mayoollie wrote:Not really interested in the tractors, just want a larger plough.

I don't understand the fascination with American equipment or machinery, a lot of it is old hat or low spec.

They should release a Fendt DLC with a decent 1000 series Fendt and the Fendt Katana choppers.

And with all the very high quality Lemken mods about, I would expect a Lemken DLC pack of sorts, plus a decent range of ploughs.
I believe large American equipment was highly requested in fs15
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Sorry honey, not interested!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

wildflower wrote:The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Cough*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote:
wildflower wrote:The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.

Cough*
I think that console doesn't have a modhub or an internet connection
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote:
eric21 wrote:

Cough*
I think that console doesn't have a modhub or an internet connection
Hmm? Im replying to him about the map and on the modhub right now, go look :)
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

I play old stream, and before Lossberg, and lucky for those console maps wich fit my European will otherwise i would have sent the game back and demanded refund :-)
this seems to be today's way of service with consoles! games that don't run properly! its the same story with Ark! and no i can't afford a new pc at the moment and i think that this console incl games are pretty expensive! so i'm sorry but i expect quality for my hard earned money! GCV was a crappy map, the game experiences heavy lag at some times. I taught technology was improving??? Don't get me wrong, the DLC looks nice, but with all these con's, i'll go enjoy the new GTA 5 classic cars instead, meet me there in a peacefull crew :-)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Hmm sounds like you have a xbone one problem. But anyway American Outback is out now, i was hinting at that
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Aah ok! I'll have a look at that when i'm home. I see it now also. I have a big problem with the game now i have lots ofequipment. The vehicles sturrer when driving. And sometimes really bad. and my amount of mods is rather limited. So i don't know how i can solve it. I cutted all the trees around the GCV farm, and that helped a lot but it was not solved. Now i play old stream with less equipment, since it is a small map, and i don't have problem at all. I already have the Kuhn DLC aswel, so if im gonna want to play with a big map and lots of equipment, my fear is i won't be able to enjoy and the stutter will be there again. I saw there will be a road train from Blacksheep modding, so the vehicles will fit the map, but if its not playable, i would not pay for this anymore.