[FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Jagtractor

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Jagtractor »

wildflower wrote:Aah ok! I'll have a look at that when i'm home. I see it now also. I have a big problem with the game now i have lots ofequipment. The vehicles sturrer when driving. And sometimes really bad. and my amount of mods is rather limited. So i don't know how i can solve it. I cutted all the trees around the GCV farm, and that helped a lot but it was not solved. Now i play old stream with less equipment, since it is a small map, and i don't have problem at all. I already have the Kuhn DLC aswel, so if im gonna want to play with a big map and lots of equipment, my fear is i won't be able to enjoy and the stutter will be there again. I saw there will be a road train from Blacksheep modding, so the vehicles will fit the map, but if its not playable, i would not pay for this anymore.
Does it really run that badly on the xbox1? I'm on ps4 and got basically every single mod downloaded and have never noticed anything like what you are describing.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
taffy49

Post by taffy49 »

I'm on the xbox one and have loads of equipment on GCV and have no problems with stutter or lag might it be a Internet problem?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Having lots of equipment tends to be cause of issue
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Dear, it happens in the area of my farm, after following some fora, they recommend to not store all the equipment in the same farm area.
I also had some placeables, wich i deleted. But it still occures. I downloaded the american outback map, and it looks like the right place for big equipment. But i'm worried still i'll have the same issue. I also play Lossberg map, and i don't have the problem at all there.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Xxdeadeye101xX

Post by Xxdeadeye101xX »

Will the Big Bud DLC be available at eb games? can't purchase online as my internet banking won't work.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Contact eb games
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

There will be a retail version. It's worth asking them if they get it.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

wildflower wrote:Dear, it happens in the area of my farm, after following some fora, they recommend to not store all the equipment in the same farm area.
I also had some placeables, wich i deleted. But it still occures. I downloaded the american outback map, and it looks like the right place for big equipment. But i'm worried still i'll have the same issue. I also play Lossberg map, and i don't have the problem at all there.
hi there
I made american outback and I'm looking into making a parking spot on the map for the big buds and parts (a way from farm to stop fps dropping)
but not 100% sure how long I need the parking bays ? :this:
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:
wildflower wrote:Dear, it happens in the area of my farm, after following some fora, they recommend to not store all the equipment in the same farm area.
hi there
I made american outback and I'm looking into making a parking spot on the map for the big buds and parts (a way from farm to stop fps dropping)
but not 100% sure how long I need the parking bays ? :this:

Thank you very much for sharing your map with us! it really looks good for the big bud + tools!
The drive trough buildings for the big seeders are a good idea! Great that you follow the fora for checking out what the people have issues with and assimilate on that! :-)
Getting more convinced for the DLC :-D
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Xxdeadeye101xX

Post by Xxdeadeye101xX »

Lisertan wrote:There will be a retail version. It's worth asking them if they get it.
Ok thanks for that Lisertan
ALBYTRACTORUS

Post by ALBYTRACTORUS »

Il Big Bud DLC è un ' espansione fantastica; essendo io però appassionato di agricoltura americana penso che questi mezzi potrebbero dare il massimo in una bella mappa costruita da GIANTS SOFTWARE basata su uno stato americano del Midwest come Iowa o Illinois! Spero che in futuro possa arrivare un regalino del genere!! ciao ciao. :smileynew: