[FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

User avatar
Rbk_3
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Rbk_3 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Zero interest in those tractors, but looking forward to the bigger equipment.
My PC Specs
Processor: Intel Core i7-6700k OC'd to 4.5GHz
Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z170X_Gaming 6
GPU: EVGA FTW3 1080 ti
RAM: S. Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4-3000mhz
Storage: Crucial MX300 750GB SSD & Crucial Crutial MX300 525GB m.2-2280 SSD

Angryfarmer
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Angryfarmer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Looks good *thumbsup* I hope that 450 has dual wheels option though. Was really hoping to see a new map come in this dlc. Guess it will be time to finally play rattlesnake valley. Kinda been holding off on that map just for this dlc

Earnest Pea
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:23 pm
Location: Canada

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Earnest Pea » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:48 pm

eric21 wrote:Also the auger wagon has crawler tracks, i looked up on google, will this be an option?
According to the current spec sheet, the 1596 has steerable tandem, not tracks. The 1196 and 2096 have tracks.

https://www.brentequip.com/grain-carts/avalanche/

Edit: I did some more reading and it looks like tracks are optionally available on the 1596.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1 - Looking forward to Nov. 20

Mark1977
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Mark1977 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:30 am

How about some new maps that can fit these machines, all the maps in the modhub on ps4 are to small, for the pc you can download tons of maps but for consoles there are only a few and those maps are real small with small fields and tight roads.
Can you add maps with American or Canadian theme with large fields for ps4 like the ones on pc?

Jagtractor
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:19 am

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by Jagtractor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:38 am

Can't wait to get my hands on this DLC when it comes.
Looks great
Ps4 Pro. Farming is my hobby. Both for work and play.

lexiontech
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:56 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by lexiontech » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 am

Looks great. It will be fun to try out the Big Bud tractors but all of those implements will sure look perfect behind my MT875E Challenger! Thanks Giants!!! I am really hoping the augers/conveyors on the air drill carts are functional, so a guy can haul bulk seed to them with a truck or trailer.

mayoollie
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by mayoollie » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:10 am

Not really interested in the tractors, just want a larger plough.

I don't understand the fascination with American equipment or machinery, a lot of it is old hat or low spec.

They should release a Fendt DLC with a decent 1000 series Fendt and the Fendt Katana choppers.

And with all the very high quality Lemken mods about, I would expect a Lemken DLC pack of sorts, plus a decent range of ploughs.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes

eric21
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by eric21 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

mayoollie wrote:Not really interested in the tractors, just want a larger plough.

I don't understand the fascination with American equipment or machinery, a lot of it is old hat or low spec.

They should release a Fendt DLC with a decent 1000 series Fendt and the Fendt Katana choppers.

And with all the very high quality Lemken mods about, I would expect a Lemken DLC pack of sorts, plus a decent range of ploughs.
I believe large American equipment was highly requested in fs15

wildflower
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by wildflower » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:37 am

The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Sorry honey, not interested!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:

eric21
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by eric21 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

wildflower wrote:The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Sorry honey, not interested!
Cough*

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 3770
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by RODHA » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 pm

eric21 wrote:
wildflower wrote:The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Sorry honey, not interested!
Cough*
I think that console doesn't have a modhub or an internet connection
PS4 / FS17

eric21
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by eric21 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:41 pm

RODHA wrote:
eric21 wrote:
wildflower wrote:The only big map available on consoles is GCV! Were there are maybe 3 fields to use this equipment! Sorry but not interested in this DLC since there is no decent map to use it on.
And on consoles, the suffer now if you have a decent amount of equipment, another DLC will not even be running nice anymore...

Sorry honey, not interested!
Cough*
I think that console doesn't have a modhub or an internet connection
Hmm? Im replying to him about the map and on the modhub right now, go look :)

wildflower
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by wildflower » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 pm

I play old stream, and before Lossberg, and lucky for those console maps wich fit my European will otherwise i would have sent the game back and demanded refund :-)
this seems to be today's way of service with consoles! games that don't run properly! its the same story with Ark! and no i can't afford a new pc at the moment and i think that this console incl games are pretty expensive! so i'm sorry but i expect quality for my hard earned money! GCV was a crappy map, the game experiences heavy lag at some times. I taught technology was improving??? Don't get me wrong, the DLC looks nice, but with all these con's, i'll go enjoy the new GTA 5 classic cars instead, meet me there in a peacefull crew :-)
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:

eric21
Posts: 4183
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by eric21 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Hmm sounds like you have a xbone one problem. But anyway American Outback is out now, i was hinting at that

wildflower
Posts: 674
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: [FS17] Big Bud DLC now available for pre-order

Post by wildflower » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Aah ok! I'll have a look at that when i'm home. I see it now also. I have a big problem with the game now i have lots ofequipment. The vehicles sturrer when driving. And sometimes really bad. and my amount of mods is rather limited. So i don't know how i can solve it. I cutted all the trees around the GCV farm, and that helped a lot but it was not solved. Now i play old stream with less equipment, since it is a small map, and i don't have problem at all. I already have the Kuhn DLC aswel, so if im gonna want to play with a big map and lots of equipment, my fear is i won't be able to enjoy and the stutter will be there again. I saw there will be a road train from Blacksheep modding, so the vehicles will fit the map, but if its not playable, i would not pay for this anymore.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:

Post Reply