The Big Bud Fact Vid is here

fenixguy

Re: The Big Bud Fact Vid is here

Post by fenixguy »

It looks amazing! I'd like to make a prediction: some people are going to loose their minds when they discover the 747 (and possibly the 450) don't have a 3-point or PTO. Even though we will have the "trailed lifter" 3 point to use. There will still be some that "demand a refund for this broken DLC. Why can't I use a mower with the Big Bud". And I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh. :lol:

No really though, I can't wait to give these machines a try.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

RODHA wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:So at the end of the video, it says "Pre-Order the PC Digital and Retail Edition Now"... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? :neutralnew: What is the retail version?
As far as I know, it should be the disc version or in any kind of hardware media.
Disc version of the Big Bud? If so, sign me up! :biggrin2: I loves me retail versions. :chinese:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Man I hope the conveyor on that awesome looking air cart works. Maybe you can fill it with bulk seed and fertilizer from a trailer now with the conveyor instead of having to haul big bags everywhere? And that is one huge flexicoil!!! We have two flexicoils on our farm but they are 5 section 56 footers.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

fenixguy wrote:It looks amazing! I'd like to make a prediction: some people are going to loose their minds when they discover the 747 (and possibly the 450) don't have a 3-point or PTO. Even though we will have the "trailed lifter" 3 point to use. There will still be some that "demand a refund for this broken DLC. Why can't I use a mower with the Big Bud". And I will laugh, and laugh, and laugh. :lol:

No really though, I can't wait to give these machines a try.
Haha, I find it funny that the biggest tractors already in the game have 3 point hitch. I am sure people use them in other parts of the world but around here you never see a 4WD or a Challenger 800 series with a 3 point. Many of them have PTO but never seen a 3 point. It would be cool in the future if 3 point and PTO on the larger tractors was an added option like it is IRL.