[FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

novass

Re: [FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

Post by novass »

Question..is KUHN going to make more to this.I need smaller front mount tanks for seed..like 800 to 1000 and tanks for solid pellet fertilizers..thanks...Chris
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

I followed the procedure of re-downloading the Kuhn pack through the "Your Addons" page, as shown in this thread, but when I ran the game afterwards, the Kuhn Pack in the add-on list (seen when you load a saved game) still says the Kuhn Pack is at version 1.0.0.0, and the game continues to prompt me about the Kuhn Pack update being available. Why didn't the update work? (This is with the North American PSN, by the way, in case that matters).
peanutmsn

Post by peanutmsn »

Mystic wrote:I followed the procedure of re-downloading the Kuhn pack through the "Your Addons" page, as shown in this thread, but when I ran the game afterwards, the Kuhn Pack in the add-on list (seen when you load a saved game) still says the Kuhn Pack is at version 1.0.0.0, and the game continues to prompt me about the Kuhn Pack update being available. Why didn't the update work? (This is with the North American PSN, by the way, in case that matters).
This may help you, I had the same problem. viewtopic.php?f=876&t=111382&start=45#p868059
Danh88

Post by Danh88 »

Mattsson77 wrote:
Mattsson77 wrote:No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

1) go to "Library" in PS4 start menu
2) go down to "Purchased"
3) chose Farming simulator 17, then the game page starts. Here can you see all the trophies, overview, trending ... And what you have bought.
4) on just that button "PlayStation Store", click there and you will see all the add-ons. Click on "your add-ons" and you come to a page that you can download them again. Simply press the download button and it will reinstall.

Happy farming ;)
To clarify a little i fixed some screen dumps for stage 4)

This "Playstation Store" button

"your add-ons"

Simply press the add-on you will download again. In this case the Kuhn pack (lol was half hiden but you got the Point)

When I do that it says downloading and once downloaded it says waiting to install which has been stuck like that for 5 days now
hookitandbookit

Post by hookitandbookit »

These models all look great but why are there no connections between the tractors and equipment? It ruins it for me seeing lights on the rear but no electric connection to the tractor.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

But all equipment does that tho, not just this pack, GIANTS has not yet included that in FS where the electricals are connected to the tractor.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
hookitandbookit

Post by hookitandbookit »

I understand. Making it so would be an amazing step forward for an already very good sim.
IanM

Post by IanM »

Great DLC but I have a question....
How is the seed supposed to get from the TF front tank to the seeder?
A quick glance at Kuhn's web site clearly shows this very conspicuous pipe from the front tank outlet, down the side of the tractor and then down to the seeder distribution head.
Adding that in a patch would make this pack next to perfect.