[FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

Furryshrimp

Re: [FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

Post by Furryshrimp »

Hi I'm from England and had to different looks at the khun dlc and still no sign of the update, im on ps 4
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

uninstall the game you have to be joking
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

1) go to "Library" in PS4 start menu
2) go down to "Purchased"
3) chose Farming simulator 17, then the game page starts. Here can you see all the trophies, overview, trending ... And what you have bought.
4) on just that button "PlayStation Store", click there and you will see all the add-ons. Click on "your add-ons" and you come to a page that you can download them again. Simply press the download button and it will reinstall.

Happy farming ;)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

You sir are a genius...one hell of a first post and welcome to the forum!
lefe1

Re: [FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live (almost everywhere)

Post by lefe1 »

Lisertan wrote: PS4 users: To update your Kuhn DLC: In the console main menu, go on Farming Simulator 17, then down, then on "Playstation Store", "Your Add-Ons" and finally press the Arrow Symbol to download the update
i'm still trying to find this arrow symbol to download the update?

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Mattsson77 wrote:No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

3) chose Farming simulator 17, then the game page starts. Here can you see all the trophies, overview, trending ... And what you have bought.
4) on just that button "PlayStation Store", click there and you will see all the add-ons. Click on "your add-ons" and you come to a page that you can download them again. Simply press the download button and it will reinstall.

Happy farming ;)

Yes Thank You very much for this. i'm glad you joined to let us know this
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

Follow my guide. Do not go to PlayStation store the regular way ;)
eric21

Post by eric21 »

lefe1 wrote:
Lisertan wrote: PS4 users: To update your Kuhn DLC: In the console main menu, go on Farming Simulator 17, then down, then on "Playstation Store", "Your Add-Ons" and finally press the Arrow Symbol to download the update
i'm still trying to find this arrow symbol to download the update?

Ahhh you gone through the playstation the main way. Go on farm sim 17, as you were to start the game then go down to playsation store, then dlc you dowbloaded and it has screen which shows you
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

eric21 wrote:
lefe1 wrote:
i'm still trying to find this arrow symbol to download the update
Ahhh you gone through the playstation the main way. Go on farm sim 17, as you were to start the game then go down to playsation store, then dlc you dowbloaded and it has screen which shows you
I did this is the page it took me to
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Mattsson77 wrote:No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

Happy farming ;)
Thank you again Mattsson77 this worked fine
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

Glad to help. This works with every game. You can (force) a add-on to download again.
Follow the steps and it's no problem.
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

Happy farming ;)
To clarify a little i fixed some screen dumps for stage 4)

This "Playstation Store" button

"your add-ons"

Simply press the add-on you will download again. In this case the Kuhn pack (lol was half hiden but you got the Point)

Guil

Post by Guil »

Did no one read the first post? Lisertan described how to update it.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Guil wrote:Did no one read the first post? Lisertan described how to update it.
First of all we did read what he had but when he says "go on Farming Simulator 17" to me that is getting on Farming simulator 17 like your going to play the game then go to "Playstation Store" that is in the games main menu. So you can see why people where getting comfused like me. but it's all good I have it all updated now.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Guil wrote:Did no one read the first post? Lisertan described how to update it.
Nowhere on those instructions does it say go to PS4 library! Resolving this was all down to Mattsson77! If those instructions were so clear to you why didn't you point people in the right direction?