[FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

RODHA

Re: [FS17] KUHN Pack v1.1.0.0 now live

Post by RODHA »

The problem with the PS store is that they didn't bother to show the version number any where. Sony being as clever as they've always been. Anyways, if you DL and install the DLC even if it is already installed, you'll get the 1.1.0.0 version. The updated version. That is how it worked for me.
PS5 / FS22
Danh88

Post by Danh88 »

lefe1 wrote:
Mattsson77 wrote:No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

1) go to "Library" in PS4 start menu
2) go down to "Purchased"
3) chose Farming simulator 17, then the game page starts. Here can you see all the trophies, overview, trending ... And what you have bought.
4) on just that button "PlayStation Store", click there and you will see all the add-ons. Click on "your add-ons" and you come to a page that you can download them again. Simply press the download button and it will reinstall.

Happy farming ;)

Yes Thank You very much for this. i'm glad you joined to let us know this
I have tried that and still doesn't work
Danh88

Post by Danh88 »

Has anyone tried this way from what I had looked up for the PlayStation go into settings > PlayStation and network > restore licences
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Danh88 wrote:
lefe1 wrote:
Mattsson77 wrote:No need for PS4 user to uninstall the game. You can download the DLC again. Do not start the game.

3) chose Farming simulator 17, then the game page starts. Here can you see all the trophies, overview, trending ... And what you have bought.
4) on just that button "PlayStation Store", click there and you will see all the add-ons. Click on "your add-ons" and you come to a page that you can download them again. Simply press the download button and it will reinstall.

Happy farming ;)

It does mate,make sure you click on purchased and not all add ons
Vive_ut_vivas

Post by Vive_ut_vivas »

Patrick73 wrote:
Danh88 wrote:
lefe1 wrote:

I tried it the way Lisertan described it, it kept sending me to the store, now after the reinstall it does work. Clicking the arrow just starts the download.
Might have been an issue for my installation (as I recently recovered all from a backup to a new harddrive)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I did renew licences first but either way it worked with the suggested method
Danh88

Post by Danh88 »

Patrick73 wrote:
Danh88 wrote:
lefe1 wrote:

Well I tried that way still says purchased so either it don't work or it's not released
151bar151

Post by 151bar151 »

Mattsson77 wrote:

Happy farming ;)
To clarify a little i fixed some screen dumps for stage 4)

This "Playstation Store" button

"your add-ons"

Simply press the add-on you will download again. In this case the Kuhn pack (lol was half hiden but you got the Point)

Off topic question: Why it shows for you 9 add-ons? For me it shows only 8 add-ons.
And thanks for "tutorial".
peanutmsn

Post by peanutmsn »

I have tried every suggestion that has been given and I can not get Kuhn DLC to update. Is there a way to uninstall the DLC? Playstation is still is showing the original release date, so I'm not sure if uninstall and reinstalling would even help. One thing I did notice on the main FS page the DLC is for version 1.4 or higher. Mine shows version 1.06. Any other ideas?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

peanutmsn wrote:I have tried every suggestion that has been given and I can not get Kuhn DLC to update. Is there a way to uninstall the DLC? Playstation is still is showing the original release date, so I'm not sure if uninstall and reinstalling would even help. One thing I did notice on the main FS page the DLC is for version 1.4 or higher. Mine shows version 1.06. Any other ideas?
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=111382&start=45#p863931

Just click on the DL icon as it is shown on the above post. It will DL the updated version *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
peanutmsn

Post by peanutmsn »

RODHA wrote:
peanutmsn wrote:I have tried every suggestion that has been given and I can not get Kuhn DLC to update. Is there a way to uninstall the DLC? Playstation is still is showing the original release date, so I'm not sure if uninstall and reinstalling would even help. One thing I did notice on the main FS page the DLC is for version 1.4 or higher. Mine shows version 1.06. Any other ideas?

Just click on the DL icon as it is shown on the above post. It will DL the updated version *thumbsup*
I have done that. It still shows as v1.0.0.0 not v1.1.0.0.
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

151bar151 wrote:
Off topic question: Why it shows for you 9 add-ons? For me it shows only 8 add-ons.
And thanks for "tutorial".
Perhaps it's the pre-ordered bonus "NH T7 HF Blue Power" I have, unfortunately it's not available anymore.

Back to topic
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

peanutmsn wrote:
RODHA wrote:

Ok, that is weird then.

May be you've region issues.
If the region of the game and the DLC doesn't match this might happen.
Just an opinion.
PS5 / FS22
novass

Post by novass »

Thank you Mattson77...that seems strange to putt the update there...oh well..again thank ya.......Chris
peanutmsn

Post by peanutmsn »

RODHA wrote:
peanutmsn wrote:
RODHA wrote:

Ok, that is weird then.

May be you've region issues.
If the region of the game and the DLC doesn't match this might happen.
Just an opinion.
For anyone else that may still be having issues with the update, I finally figured out what the problem was. I have an external drive connected to my PS4, set to extended storage. The extended drive was set for application install. When I looked Farm Simulator wasn't on the extended drive. I had to change to system storage for application install and redownloaded and voila...it updated. Who would a thought this was an issue...go figure.