Show your passion for farming. The Amazon Merch Store is here!

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Show your passion for farming. The Amazon Merch Store is here!

Post by Lisertan »

Fans of the Farming Simulator series and, of course, fans of the agriculture in general now have the opportunity to express their love with a t-shirt from the Amazon Merch Store. Please note: You have to be resident of Germany, the UK or the USA to be able to order in the Amazon Merch Store.

GIANTS Software and Amazon present: The Amazon Merch Store for the Farming Simulator series.
In this first test, we have put together a small selection of t-shirts for you. If the test proves to be successful, the shop will be extended in the future.

Please let us know what you think about the Amazon Merch Store (and the idea in general). We would love to read your feedback.

You can find the store here: https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=w_bl_sl_s_a ... +Simulator
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
W1der

Re: Show your passion for farming. The Amazon Merch Store is here!

Post by W1der »

You need to add coffee mugs! :this:

But as I am Swedish ... I guess I will have to make my own ... :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

+1 on coffee mugs.

It would also be cool to have baseball caps with Farming Simulator written on it. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

As mentioned, it's more of a test for now. We might have more stuff in the future :) mugs and caps are the two most common things ever (key chains as well maybe). So that might happen some day. Who knows :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:As mentioned, it's more of a test for now. We might have more stuff in the future :) mugs and caps are the two most common things ever (key chains as well maybe). So that might happen some day. Who knows :)
Then also please find a way to make them available for other countries.
I would really like to use FS stuff all-around.
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Thanks @Lisertan, your products never disappoint me! :D Can't wait to buy a key chain.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Loerwyn

Post by Loerwyn »

Lisertan wrote:As mentioned, it's more of a test for now. We might have more stuff in the future :) mugs and caps are the two most common things ever (key chains as well maybe). So that might happen some day. Who knows :)
Hats? Yes! It'd be perfect as I have a JCB one too.

I'm actually going to be ordering one of the FS tees this week when I get paid :)
FS17 Newbie.