FarmCon17 Aftermovie

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: FarmCon17 Aftermovie

Post by Lisertan »

Well, if we open a position that could fit, drop us a CV and let me know :D
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don't think you will ever need a patent engineer :mrgreen:

Btw, what is this American theme in the game.
And I don't just mean today.

You must have already seen American flags popping up on meadows.
There are only 2 in game pickups and they are American.
GCV is an American map and it is FS17 exclusive.
Lets say Big Bud earned its way as being the most powerfull tractor in the World instead of being American.
Still there are way to many coincidences pointing out an American theme.

Before I get to know Giants I thought it was an American company :mrgreen:

So, what is this all about?

Asking completely out of curiosity.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

There are a lot of different reasons for these things.

I can't answer the pick ups, so I have to take an educated guess here: American Pick-Ups are what you know, even if you are from EU. I guess they have been chosen, because they look cool.
An American map is just a design choice. We have a EU mal as well and soon we will have a South-American map. That way, we have something for everyone.
The BIG BUD, I think I mentioned it already: We talk to pretty much everyone out there and try to get new partners, new licenses and more vehicles and equipment for all of you. We came to an agreement with BIG BUD, so this beast got it's DLC, it was KUHN before so. yeah.

America is a huge country and I'm quite sure you will find just as mutch (or even more) Eu references. America is just the one thing people see because they all know Americans are very proud of their country and make way more noise than, let's say Germans who rarely raise their own flag (because we are ashamed of our past).
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yes, we are extremely proud of our country. Especially today. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICA!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :lol: :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:America is just the one thing people see because they all know Americans are very proud of their country and make way more noise than, let's say Germans who rarely raise their own flag (because we are ashamed of our past).
Well, I'm with you on that part about America.
And of course Hollywood has a huge part in it.

However, I can't really be agree with you on the Germans part.
At least being ashamed of your past.
Why? The answer to that is far more complicated and this is not a place to spark anything.
So, I'll just say that there is (there should be) a lot more than what is written in the history books.
Because, you know the saying, history is wirtten by the victorious.

Besides, imo Germany and Germans think of the past way more than the rest of the world.

It has been more than 70 years now and I think a lot worse things happening right now in every corner of the World.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

True and it's slowly getting better, but it's still far away from good. Let's get back to topic now, as this little Irish guy will try to ban me again if we don't :D
Community Manager

Guil

Post by Guil »

Oi oi oi!!! Who ya calling little? :chinese: :chinese:
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Yes, yes, this little Irish guy, us big tough Americans will beat him up if he comes close to you. :lol: :lol:

Anyway jokes aside, thank you for the list Lisertan! It's awesome to see the people on the forum behind the game in real life and really makes the consumer able to get to know who you are talking to.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I've got your back Guil if they start! From another not so little (N)Irish guy!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Haha ah I'm kind of little now. I've lost about 6 stone over the last year and a half
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote:True and it's slowly getting better, but it's still far away from good. Let's get back to topic now, as this little Irish guy will try to ban me again if we don't :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Anyway jokes aside, thank you for the list Lisertan! It's awesome to see the people on the forum behind the game in real life and really makes the consumer able to get to know who you are talking to.
We will do more like this in the future. VideoDude has some great ideas for Videos and I'll work with him to find the right content. I think I mentioned it before, but if we find the time (disclaimer: IF) we will do a behind the scenes video series for even more faces, details about the guys shown and stuff like that.
Community Manager

JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Lisertan wrote:We will do more like this in the future. VideoDude has some great ideas for Videos and I'll work with him to find the right content. I think I mentioned it before, but if we find the time (disclaimer: IF) we will do a behind the scenes video series for even more faces, details about the guys shown and stuff like that.
That would be cool man! :mrgreen:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt