Tell us what you think - Mod Contest 2017 DLC Proposals

SilverRedman63

Re: Tell us what you think - Mod Contest 2017 DLC Proposals

Post by SilverRedman63 »

If on the Baverian Map Bale Storage does not count against our ( Console ) Bale/Pallet count I am all in for this Map. What a novice ideal
to be able to store bales and retrieve them to feed or sale without limits on how many you can have on the map.
PC/Xbox1
Frantic Farmer

Post by Frantic Farmer »

SilverRedman63 wrote:If on the Baverian Map Bale Storage does not count against our ( Console ) Bale/Pallet count I am all in for this Map. What a novice ideal
to be able to store bales and retrieve them to feed or sale without limits on how many you can have on the map.
Yes this is a pain I hate that "you need to sell some bales" message. This is another reason we will never see seasons on console...how do you store all the bales for the winter without hitting the limit I'm guessing you would need quite a few if you have loads of animals.
PS4/ Thornton/ American outback : UK Player :hi:
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

So that was all dlc's proposal? A lot of things that we have already! Who needs another seeder? Who needs another bale trailer? Who needs another map? And who needs more common trailers all the same? I mean no offense to anyone here! I know how hard all the modders works to bring theyr work and i apreciate and respect it, but honestly: we need to see new ideas for a decent dlc pack! There's a lot of new machines, tractors, trucks and implements in real life that could be used as dlc and we all would love to see then in our beloved game! I personaly think we could use more trucks; the vanila game have only four trucks avaliable and would be a nice addiction to the game to see more and new kinds of trucks and semi trailers with different sizes and tips. That would be usefull, not one more tractor Fendt or one more pick up trailer. If was to chose one of those, i chose those Grimme machines: at least they're new to the game. Honestly, i cannot understand why MF Old Generation by Blacksheep wasn't between winners, cause their work is far better than those that won.
Thats my opinion, so sorry if you disagree.
Have fun you all.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It seems you contradicted yourself there, you don't want more maps and equipment but you want trucks which modders are already working on?

Also BSM pulled out because of Thier staff was stealing from another mod, so it pulled out
grahoo87

Post by grahoo87 »

I saw some great mod for PC with Krone Ultima baler where you could open sides and fill foil and twine that were bought on pallets. Is it possible to make it work on Xbox One? That would be great for all tools. Foil for wrappers, twine for balers, generally refiling everything that is needed for tool to work and buying it in shop of course
Farming Simulator 17 (Season Pass): XBox One S
Farming Simulator 15 (Gold edition): PC
Farming Simulator 18: Samsung Galaxy A (2016) / Samsung Galaxy Tab A
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Grimme all the way.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

eric21 wrote:It seems you contradicted yourself there, you don't want more maps and equipment but you want trucks which modders are already working on?

Also BSM pulled out because of Thier staff was stealing from another mod, so it pulled out
It seems like you haveing problems reading around: i said NEW TRACTORS, NEW TRUCKS, NEW IMPLEMENTS... New machines mean things thats we don't have in game already! That's why i chose Grimme equipments creators that promissed those things; there's no need of one more seeder that we have dozens all the same: since you can count, only for consoles we can find five seeders with 6m working lenght, so you need any more? I don't think so. As i said, theres a lot of things in real life that could be made as mod for FS17 and doesn't have in game! Trucks included.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

I'd love to see the fendt pack come to the game as I find it is always nice to use different tractors adding more classic tractors into the game would be awesome I feel as their is a lack of classic tractors I mean compare it to FS13 that was about half of your equipment was old tractors and such and I miss that not a lot of farms have these brand new 300,000+$ case ih or chalenger or new holland tractors and seeing older less expensive tractor come to the game would be awesome I feel if you just add 1 map not a lot of people would download it I myself dont really download maps tbh I really like goldcrest valley and play on that map a lot but I would love to see the old fendt pack come into the game than play on hagenstead
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

Where is Realismus Modding(Seasons) Entry ?
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I would like to see the Modern Classics pack. I know that there are some classic tractors in the game (Big Bud, Deutz Agrostar etc...), but I would like to see more classics.
Zwicker

Post by Zwicker »

I did not like the DLC proposals. I'd rather see something with cotton in the game.
grahoo87

Post by grahoo87 »

More old Ursus tractors and harvesters please like Ursus C330 or Bizon Z054. Or mods with equipment that we don't have in game. The are too much cultivator mods, ploughing mods, tractor mods, harvester mods, sower mods, etc
Farming Simulator 17 (Season Pass): XBox One S
Farming Simulator 15 (Gold edition): PC
Farming Simulator 18: Samsung Galaxy A (2016) / Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Is difficult read in german... but this DLC Proposals need a data, the price.... relation content/price is very useful
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

How about put them all in the pack ! Be a great value dlc then
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote:Where is Realismus Modding(Seasons) Entry ?
I don't think they submitted an entry for a dlc