Tell us what you think - Mod Contest 2017 DLC Proposals

Mobias

Re: Tell us what you think - Mod Contest 2017 DLC Proposals

Post by Mobias »

My vote would go to BulletBill and OxygenDavid at Frontier Designs. Basically anything they do would get my vote. Good maps are really what the game is all about and they undoubtably create the best maps.
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

The only dlc I would buy right now would be tractors or the seasons mod and if what I need is correct seasons could be a dlc cus then scripts are allowed
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Thanks everyone for you votes :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

The grimme pack. Potatoes needs an update.potato windrows would be great. Need bigger planter though and the windrowers to. Some sort of chain cart/overloader like the holmer beet tank to load the planters with would be nice. Would really like to see a larger trailed harvester to just my op
dirtfarmer81

Post by dirtfarmer81 »

Some neat looking stuff in some of these but nothing I would probably spend money on. I would like to see new things like grain bins that can be filled with an auger that can be placed at the edge of fields or grain baggers for storing grain while harvesting. I play on xbox and it seems like most mods are the same old stuff just changed to a different brand.
woody09

Post by woody09 »

what I would like to know is why is there claas combines and tractors on the pc platform but why not on the ps4 or xbox platform please can you tell me why many thanks woody09 :sadnew:
woody09 ps4pro.. :geeknew:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

As far as I know it is because of licensing issues.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

woody09 wrote:what I would like to know is why is there claas combines and tractors on the pc platform but why not on the ps4 or xbox platform please can you tell me why many thanks woody09 :sadnew:
RODHA is right, we don't own the license for Claas, so we (as in GIANTS) can't upload/add Claas things to our game.
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

If I understand that they can not but the question that the ase is because the pc add many brands and the console not, not a single brand but the pc if, without any problem use and presume while we ps and Xbox nothing is for the licenses but because in pc there is not there that problem ??????
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

I think (from my personal point of view) that only - Team Wild should get DLC chance.
My opinion is based on fact that I have game on PS4. All PC users have great access to variety mods and well done for them. However we console users are restricted.
And only one mod is worth of attention (we already have cultivators, tractors, seeders etc etc..) which is Krone Big M 450 (sadly not 500). It would be great to see Dlc which include Krone stuff like that Krone Big M and also maybe a Krone Big X 1100 Cargo... It would be a great help on farm since we don't have courseplay, fallow me etc..
Just my thoughts.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Sonek4

Post by Sonek4 »

I still think that those proposals was poorly fullfiled: a DLC pack should bring a huge package of equipment same as the Big Bud pack and Khun pack: why would i pay up for a single map or just a forager? I will stick to those guys offering Grimme equipment; i would like a diferent thing but their proposal is far the best one.
Sonek4
FS 15/17/19/22 on PS4 and XBox One
Djwillis74

Post by Djwillis74 »

Can someone create a mud mod for consoles?
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

I really would like to see this Challenger RoGator 645D is something that I hope they put it on console I do not understand if it is a trademark with permission in console because they did not bother to put us this beautiful fumigator that and many more that are in contest only very few arrived at The console that sad this if already exist some fertilizers in console I think also can this or that opinion ??? :hmm:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

I'm obviously a day late and probably a dollar short here... But I would have to choose the grimme pack... I have long spouted that root crops needed an update to the available equipment and I think this would be a game changer in that area.... Being able to windrow 2 rows of potatoes inbetween 2 unharvested rows and then dig all those 2 rows plus the windrow that was placed between would greatly increase the speed of a harvest and at least in my part of the world would add realism to the game, as that is how potatoes are harvested here (only on a larger scale... 6 rows windrowed from the left and 6 more from the right, then the main digger digs 4 additional rows as well as the 2 windrows placed between them all at the same time... so 16 rows are going into a truck or trailer all at once.) 2 row windrowers and 2 row diggers have not been widely used here in Idaho for at least 20 years.

But in conclusion: grimme pack is by far the standout for me. I hope I'm not too late for my vote to be considered.

Many thanks to Lisertan and Giants for giving the FS gaming community the opportunity to give a little input into this matter. :hi:
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

We will have an update on this very soon (as in most likely today) btw. So stay tuned :)
Community Manager