The DLC proposal – Next steps

faruk9154

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by faruk9154 »

Mattxjs wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:44 pm Hey guys. I'll give everybody a quick update at what's going on, at least with my DLC.

To start, full "production" on my DLC did not start until at least 1.5 months after I was informed that I had been given this opportunity, with my DLC being a classics pack, I was required to find people which still had some of this equipment, in reasonable shape in order to make things accurately. So, as you can imagine this has had a delay on the tail end of making the DLC, hence the reason for it not being released yet.

I'm currently finishing off the last thing in the DLC, with all other items being completed for the most part, with just some few bits of tweaking left to do on them, to make them the perfect standard required. I hope the delay will not impact the amount of purchases/popularity of the DLC, as in my opinion, it is certainly worth the wait if you're interested in some classics.

"You can have something right or you can have something now, you just can't have it right now" ;)

Regards,

Matt
Is there a page we can follow?
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Mattxjs

Post by Mattxjs »

faruk9154 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:23 am Is there a page we can follow?
My FB page is below, but you won't find DLC update progress on there.

https://www.facebook.com/MattxjsModding/
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Mattxjs wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 pm
faruk9154 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:23 am Is there a page we can follow?
My FB page is below, but you won't find DLC update progress on there.

https://www.facebook.com/MattxjsModding/
Ok. Thanks. We look forward to dlc. Good luck with.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

What about the Grimme DLC? There is no sound they too.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Faruk we will know when we know. There's no need to keep asking.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Guil wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:02 pm Faruk we will know when we know. There's no need to keep asking.
Ok. Sorry.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

faruk9154 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 am What about the Grimme DLC? There is no sound they too.
What about the Grimme DLC?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Peppe78

Post by Peppe78 »

good morning guys, we update you on our workflow. Our DLC Grimme has aroused interest in Grimme Gmbh and in the Farming Simulator communities that require quality models. The 3D modeling is proceeding very well, some models have been created and others are being modeled. I think the wait will be rewarded by an excellent DLC of tools and machinery that will fill the gaming shops of our agricultural simulator. A DLC for sale must have many requirements and above all must be very accurate in every detail, there is a lot of work to do, months of work that a normal mod does not require. we will update you soon on new developments.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Thanks for the update Peppe78 :hi:
I'm very curious on the final result.
PS5 / FS22
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Peppe78 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:17 am good morning guys, we update you on our workflow. Our DLC Grimme has aroused interest in Grimme Gmbh and in the Farming Simulator communities that require quality models. The 3D modeling is proceeding very well, some models have been created and others are being modeled. I think the wait will be rewarded by an excellent DLC of tools and machinery that will fill the gaming shops of our agricultural simulator. A DLC for sale must have many requirements and above all must be very accurate in every detail, there is a lot of work to do, months of work that a normal mod does not require. we will update you soon on new developments.
Will the production phase last long? Will it take 1 or 2 months?
Peppe78

Post by Peppe78 »

I do not know how long it will take. there is a lot of work to do. The most beautiful works are the longest ones.
Peppe978
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

What I really want Peppe78 is that you get to earn some money out of your great creations. But I fear that might not be possible if this gets longer. Because as the launch of FS19 closes, people might not want to invest on DLCs anymore. That would be really sad considering the amount of labor and work you put into this DLC. I wish everything goes well and swift for you to be able to release sometime soon *thumbsup* :hi:
PS5 / FS22
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:15 am What I really want Peppe78 is that you get to earn some money out of your great creations. But I fear that might not be possible if this gets longer. Because as the launch of FS19 closes, people might not want to invest on DLCs anymore. That would be really sad considering the amount of labor and work you put into this DLC. I wish everything goes well and swift for you to be able to release sometime soon *thumbsup* :hi:
Absolutely I agree.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

theres going to be price tag on these DLCs? FS13s 3 contest packs where free along with FS15s pack, what has changed sence then?
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

So, everything should be free right?
Then may be all of us just need to start working for free.
PS5 / FS22