The DLC proposal – Next steps

RODHA

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 pmThe ropa one will, after that i have no clue.
If I'm not mistaken Ropa was not one of the winning DLC's. It just came out of nowhere.
The winning DLC's that are supposed to be made by the modders are Mattxjs (Modern Classics Farming Pack) and Team FSI Modding (Grimme Pack) unless if Lisertan has revealed any different information that I've missed.
Tbh, I've lost my hope on those 2 DLC's because it has been 6 months.
I don't think they are coming out.
PS5 / FS22
Wasbob45

Post by Wasbob45 »

I did ask this Question awhile ago about what was happening with the DLC's and I got an answer from Lisertan and I quote:
Lisertan wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 pm The Ropa Pack won't be on Switch, I honestly have no answer on future plans right now. I'll update you guys as soon as I do.

As for the Mod contest winners DLC: They are still working, but not far enough for real news. It's not a secret, it's more the fact that the winners work on these things themselfes, so it's not always easy to tell where we are at right now.
But that was all he wrote. I have been searching all forums and discords trying to find info but to no avail. There has been a post on Facebook from Mattxjs about his lack of updates for his Ford TW pack and all he had was a link to the DLC winner Information on the farming simulator official page, from this I can safely assume that work is getting done on his end. But I have had found nothing from Team FSI.

Link to Post:
https://www.facebook.com/MattxjsModding/
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:15 am
Guil wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:30 pmThe ropa one will, after that i have no clue.
If I'm not mistaken Ropa was not one of the winning DLC's. It just came out of nowhere.
The winning DLC's that are supposed to be made by the modders are Mattxjs (Modern Classics Farming Pack) and Team FSI Modding (Grimme Pack) unless if Lisertan has revealed any different information that I've missed.
No one said ROPA for was of the mod contest winner DLC's, I was asked will DLC come this month and I answered it with the only information you or I or anyone else has. It still stands, ROPA will be here next week and then it's anyone's guess.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Ps4farmer wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:35 pm In the video the release date was set at 29 march i believe. Don't know if that is still the case. Also in the video of mattxjs in the timeline he set, he only have to test the dlc in march to be ready for release. So i'm wondering if he got it all ready for testing. Hope both the dlc's are releasing end of this month.
Where is the source of this information?
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:15 am
Do remmeber the mod dlcs wil be out this year? Its the first time so theres always going to be bumps.
Guil

Post by Guil »

faruk9154 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 am

Look at the first post in this thread and watch the videos.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 am
faruk9154 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 am

Look at the first post in this thread and watch the videos.
The videos have no information on what will release on March 29th.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:21 am No one said ROPA for was of the mod contest winner DLC's, I was asked will DLC come this month and I answered it with the only information you or I or anyone else has. It still stands, ROPA will be here next week and then it's anyone's guess.
Okay :hmm:
When I read these posts back to back I thought you think ropa is one of the contest dlcs. Sorry for the confusion. You seem a bit tense today though :smileynew:

PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

No not tense at all and really don't understand why you felt the need to screenshot what I wrote and post it here as an image? The posts are there for anyone to see if they wish.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wanted to show which posts I have read back to back. There was no other itention or purpose.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

:biggrin2: *thumbsup*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

:biggrin2: :hi:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:36 amDo remmeber the mod dlcs wil be out this year? Its the first time so theres always going to be bumps.
I know. They were scheduled for 2018. But it is march now and we don’t have that much before FS19.
So, I just lost my hope a bit. May be they will be out like ROPA. All of a sudden, out of nowhere. Who knows :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Still about 8 months till FS19. Plenty of time.
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

In the video of mattxjs at 8:52 in the video was mentioned that 29 of march whould be the release date. I have no idea if that is still the case.