The DLC proposal – Next steps

mayoollie

Re: The DLC proposal – Next steps

Post by mayoollie »

Make a Fendt expansion. Find someone else to do it.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya smaller tractors are good for fertilizing the new open cab Massey is going to be the go to for me
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

mayoollie wrote:Make a Fendt expansion. Find someone else to do it.

It's kinda too late now, since the other modding teams already presented
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

For consoles.. I have farming simulator 17 on the XBOX one as well and also purchased the SEASON PASS..DLC.. What would happen if i dont like the classic DLC pack? Would it possible to reject it?? I never would see this trouble coming..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Guil

Post by Guil »

As with all DLC you either download it or not after purchasing it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

True, but becareful. If you DL and install a DLC there is now way of uninstalling it. You've to uninstall and re-install the entire game.
At least it is how it works on PS4.
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

^On PC, you just have to uninstall the DLC through the in-game ModHub and bam, it's done. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:^On PC, you just have to uninstall the DLC through the in-game ModHub and bam, it's done. :)

As I can do as well on my PS4.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Coco57690

Post by Coco57690 »

Dommage que certains mods ne sont pas sur ps4 ou Xbox comme le eicher g 220 et bien d'autres merci
monstergazza2015

Post by monstergazza2015 »

What Giants really need to do is well stop messing around and give equal pc/mac/ps4/xb1 proper content, reason why they say they give u something then turn around and lie saying not happening, see i had enough of u all messing up content new dlcs for pc less content for ps4 n xb1 shows they dont care about console think it cant handle most mods, see they know it can handle it why ps4 and xb1 are next gen for reason but lets talk about new dlc its not good at all very cartoonish from goldcrest to a cartoon map, we need better content gives ps4 n xb1 same content like harvest straw mod or ford tractor stop making up lies start showing the players some respect
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

They aren't lies. Sony and Microsoft won't let GIANTS allow certain mods, ines that either have scripts or outside brands. The scripts is to protect the console and avoid lawsuits. If a scripted mod broke a console, the people who own one of those consoles could download them, have a ruined console, and sue Sony or MS. Outside brands is to protect against lawsuits because of broken copyright laws
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
monstergazza2015

Why make a dlc with a cartoon map and for me not going to pay 20eur for something really badly done, u said u put ford up and u didnt u said u put up many things u didnt, u not allowed jD or claas but ur allowed on pc yet pc same as a ps4 same stuff made for both softwares hardware is mostly same with 4k like i get wa u say but saying u cant make fendt dlc but really u can. More u talk bs more i laugh and new dlc is not even a10 its a 0
monstergazza2015

Goldcrest valley is a map i dont wa u guys were doing but u ruined the new dlc map
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Didn’t you read what he said ? Not allowed scripts or certain brands on consoles.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
monstergazza2015

Still didnt answer my question i dont care what u said new dlc is same as pc version map detail is not good and i will say this once fs17 for consoles will always come second best